Status: Complete

Shattered Love

Two

MIKEY

Oh my fucking god. Did my own brother really walk in on me and my boyfriend having sex? You think that even a straight guy would have something to do in a gay bar, but no, he has to come in and ruin my fun. Ray, who was coming off of his high planted a kiss on my forehead and said, “shh, Hun. It’s okay. I doubt he really cares.” I know that it’s okay, I mean, Gerard isn’t some sort of cold hearted bastard who rules my love life, it’s just... He walked in on me! Brothers aren’t supposed to do that.

I mean it was Gee who gave me my first condom, but that was more like a right-of-passage sort of thing. Cool older brothers like him were supposed to do things like that, but they weren’t actually supposed to see you using it, not like this is the same condom that he had given me in the eighth grade. That one’s long since been trashed.

Ray had his arms around me comfortingly. We had been together for nearly four months now, and we were already really close. It’s kind of surprising, because even though I love him a lot, I’m a real flirt—I’ll be the first one to admit that. I love ray, it’s just that I can’t ditch all of the other boys out there. I put my arm around ray and leaned into him. “How about we go in? I mean... why not? It’ll give me a chance to beat Gee in the face.”

Ray gave me a small smile as we walked up to the bar hand in hand. I guess you could say I love him. Probably not as much as I should, and probably not as much as he loves me, but I guess that doesn’t mean much right now. We got in and I spotted Gerard immediately, over in the corner talking to some guy who wasn’t wearing a shirt. Gee can really play the part of a gay guy well. It makes me wonder whether or not he’s gay himself. “Gee! God fucking damn it, Gerard, answer me because I know that you can hear me!” Gerard gave the shirtless guy an apology before walking away to meet me.

“Can I help you, my dear seme brother?” Ray, who was standing behind me, blushed a mad red, and I have no idea what I looked like, but I don’t think it was much better.

“You are never to mention that. Ever. You understand? Me and Ray will come out soon, okay? I didn’t want you freaking out on me because I’m dating one of your best friends.” I looked at him angrily. He seemed to get the picture because he waved his arms in the air in surrender.

“Yeah, yeah, I got it. I never said I had a problem with it, little brother. Just make sure I don’t see anything again, okay?” He smirked at me, raising his eyebrows up and down. Ugh, that’s Gee for you.

I left him alone so he could go back and talk to his gay shirtless friend over there, and I turned to face Ray as he said something to me. “I’m going to go hang with Bob for a little while, okay? I don’t mean to ditch you, but I want to talk to him okay? Go talk to Frankie. I’m sure he’s all alone somewhere.”

Ray left me standing there, unsure of what to do. I guess I could go to talk to Frankie some more. My only problem with him is that he’s gorgeous, and it’s hard for me to stay away from a guy like that. He’s got a fucking great personality too, and I could really see myself with a guy like that. I decided to take a chance and hope that my will was strong enough to stay away from him and keep faithful to Ray.

I finally found him chatting with some other guy in extremely tight pants. Good god. Pants are okay tight, but you have to wonder how this guy squeezed into his. That looks impossible. Franks, I’ve found, is a happy medium. You get all of the cock without the worry that he’s going to get stuck in them later. “Hey Frankie!” I said, walking up to him and giving him a big hug. “I know I’ve only known you for a little bit, but I’d really like to get to know you more, I mean, you look like an extremely great guy, and with a really great body.”

He looked at me suspiciously, probably judging whether or not I was serious. I don’t know how he could think I was joking. Sure, he might be a bit short, but that’s okay. I’m really not too picky when guys like him come with tattoos and their lip pierced. “Well, how do you want to get to know me? Um, I play guitar... I—“

I cut him off. “Not like that, silly. Come on.” I grabbed his hand against my better judgment and took him down a hallway that to my pleasant surprise was empty. Sure it was by the bathrooms, but I’ll take what I can get. I threw myself at him like the whore I was, kissing him up against the wall, holding onto his shirt like he was going to float away. He moaned briefly as I took the advantage of his open mouth and stuck my tongue into it, searching for a response from him. Sure, this isn’t anything like Ray’s magical fro, but it’s like each guy has their own little flavor. Ray tasted like cigarettes and something safe. I knew he’d take care of me, and he was predictable. But God, Frankie. Frankie has this whole new taste to him. If danger had a taste, it’d be in Frank’s mouth. That and the taste of chocolate and cinnamon, which is an interesting combination. It tastes good, and right, but dangerous at the same time. I don’t understand it. I wonder what I taste like.

I pressed myself to him and his cock which was very visible now from underneath his tight pants, if you know what I mean. I moved, only a little bit, trying to remember that we were in a hallway and only a few feet away from gigantic crowds of people. I was getting into it when I heard a familiar voice. “Jesus, Mikey!”

GERARD

Fuck my world. I mean really? Really, Mikey, Really? Who walks in on their brother twice in one day? Their own fucking brother? And not only did I walk in on him twice, I walked in on him with two different guys twice. What the hell was he thinking? Not only was he with one of my friends, he was with two of them. What the hell. That’s all I have to say to him right now. I’m sure I’ll have a lot more to say later, but right now, I have to pee, and I’m sick of walking in on my brother. At least he’s seme. That’s what I keep telling myself. I don’t know what I’d do if I walked in on him and he was the one getting screwed. That’d just be weird. That’d be like walking in on your parents having sex. That’s just something you don’t want to do.

I went into the bathroom, trying to get the images of my brother, and more importantly Frankie’s hard-on out of my brain. It’s not disturbing. I just kind of wanted to be in my brother’s place with Frankie up against the wall. I had to admit, the boy was sexy. There’s no way I could be gay, though, right? That’d just be weird. I’m not like any of these guys here. I don’t want to walk around wearing tight pants that shows off everything in my pants and I don’t want to hit on random guys. I guess I just want a relationship. A stable one. I haven’t had one of those, only those crappy one nighters, which have gotten me nowhere in life, except for maybe experience. But if I really was gay, that kind of experience wouldn’t do me any fucking good anyway.

What the fuck am I doing? I just walked in for the second time today on my brother and now I’m debating whether or not I’m gay. Is there something wrong with this picture? I think there might be. Just then the door swung open, revealing a blushing Mikey. “Gee, you know, I didn’t mean to. It all sort of happened. Don’t blame Frankie, he doesn’t know about me and Ray, and he didn’t start it. I did.” Mikey was crying now. Aw man, I had to feel for him. He is my little brother after all. “It’s just so hard to pick between the two. I love Ray, but Frankie’s just so…”

I cut him off. “I know what you mean. I may not be gay, but I can appreciate the good ones when I see them.” I started rubbing his back as he started crying into my shoulder. “I know you know what you’re doing isn’t right, so I’ll butt out and leave you to fix it, all right? Just think of Ray, Mikey, okay?” He nodded.

“What about Ray?” another voice entered the bathroom. Ray looked in shock when he saw Mikey crying. “Oh my god. Fuck, Mikey, I shouldn’t have left you alone. I’m so sorry. Oh, crap, I’m so sorry. What happened? Can I help with anything?”

Mikey waved his hand in the air, waving away his suggestions. “Gee, can you leave please? Go talk to someone. Ray, Hun, we’ve got to talk.” I left, gladly, hoping my brother would know what the right thing was. When he said someone, I knew that he meant Frankie. He should know what’s going on, too, if anything. Mikey has enough on his plate right now. I can spare him a little trouble and tell Frank what’s going on.

Frank was right outside, looking kind of confused, and not too sure he wanted to go into the bathroom anytime soon. I told him everything that had happened, watching his face fall when he found out about Ray, and watching it light back up again when I said that Mikey really cared about him. “If you two end up together, you better take care of the kid, okay? He is my brother above anything, and I’d do anything to make sure that he stays out of trouble.”

Frank nodded. “I see where you’re coming from. If anything comes out of this, I’ll be sure to take care of him, okay? You can trust me, even though you haven’t known me long, you can trust me.” The funny part about that is that I know that’s true. I can trust him and he can trust me. It’s all very strange. “You can trust me too, you know.” I don’t know what it was that made me do it. It might’ve been the way his eyes looked at me when he said it, or it might’ve just been the mixture of funny lights and too much to drink. I’m not really regretting it either, but I just decided to go off on a limb and kiss him. Not hard, or with tongue, by any means. Just a quick one on the lips before either of us knew what was going on.

I broke apart from him before anyone could see us. Even though it was short, it was amazing. I tried not making much of it, but there was no way I couldn’t, so I kissed him again for longer. This time he kissed back. God was that fucking amazing. I broke apart again, only because I knew I had to. Well, I guess if I was questioning anything before, I know now that I’m gay.