Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Things are changing at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, everyone can tell. Now that the Dark Lord is once again gaining power it is only a matter of time before he takes over the whole wizarding world. Szophia Lockwood is a very special girl, she is a metamorphmagus, which means that she can change her appearance at will. (Like Tonks.) She is in her sixth year at Hogwarts and is in Slytherin's house. Since her fifth year at Hogwarts, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore and Professor Minerva McGonagle have been pulling her out of classes for a week or two at a time to practice her metamorphic abilities. Szophia would tell her friends, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Kyle Rose, and Blaise Zabini, that her aunt is sick and that she would need to go visit her just incase she doesn't make it.
Dumbledore and McGonagle are afraid that the Dark Lord will try to recruit Szophia because of her power. Szophia's parents, Hestia and Caspar Lockwood, are known Death Eaters and Dumbledore fears that Szophia will follow in her parents footsteps.
Draco Malfoy's parents, Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, and the Lockwoods are close friends, and the two families spend a lot of time together. Szophia and Draco are best friends, but they have stronger feelings for each other, yet neither one will admit it. Will one of them finally accept their feelings? Or will they go the rest of their lives not knowing what could have been?