Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Hogsmeade Part Two.

"Imperio." I whispered, pointing my wand at Madame Rosmerta. A blank look crossed over her face and I handed her the package. "Make sure that this package gets to Dumbledore." I told her. She took it and then exited the room. I put my wand back into my jacket pocket and exited the hallway, entering back into the main room of the Three Broomsticks. I pulled it back out when I saw Phia, Kyle, and Pansy seated at a table in the back of the room. Phia and Kyle were facing away from me , and Phia was leaning against Kyle. I pointed my wand at Kyle, it would be so easy to just curse him right now. I was focused completely on his back, thinking of all the different ways I could curse him, until my wand was pulled out of my hand. I glared up at Pansy,

"Give it back."

She twirled it around in her hand and shook her head, "As long as you promise not to curse Phia and/or Kyle."

"I would never curse Phia!" I exclaimed, "Kyle on the other hand..." I trailed off, glaring at his back. Phia is mine, he just can't date her. If she fell in love with someone else instead of me, I wouldn't be able to take it.

"Well, I'm not going to give it back unless you promise not to curse Kyle!" She said, studying my wand. "And Phia would get really mad if you cursed one of her best friends."

I sighed in defeat, knowing she was right, "Alright, I promise I won't curse him."

She held my wand out to me, "Good."

I took it back and was so tempted to curse Kyle, but then I put it into my jacket whenever I thought of Phia. She wouldn't just get mad at me, she would probably murder me if I cursed him. I glanced back at Phia once more and then exited the Three Broomsticks without another word to Pansy. I made my way to Honeydukes and got some sweets and then I made my way back up to the castle. Now that I had done what I needed to do, I didn't need to be in Hogsmeade. I'd rather be working on Occlumency.

*

"Imperio!"

My mind went blank and I was just standing there, staring at Snape until he spoke,

"Open the door." My body started moving, but my mind was telling me not to go. I struggled as I walked closer and closer to the door. C'mon, you can do it! You can resist it. I planted my feet firmly into the ground and refused to move another inch. My body angled itself towards the door and I gripped onto the nearest table for support. No! I'm not going to open the door, I have to resist this! For Phia. My body twitched towards the door once more and my mind clouded over for a minute, and then I was back to normal.

"Well done, Draco." Snape said, sounding bored, "You resisted the Imperious Curse. Now come back tomorrow and you can try to use Occlumency."

"I want to try it now!" I said, determined, "I have no time to waste."

Snape sighed, "Alright. Clear your mind, and get ready." I took a deep breath and prepared myself, trying not to think of anything. I met Snape's eyes and suddenly an image was flashing before my eyes. It was the necklace.

"Stop!" I yelled, gasping as the image went away and I saw Snape looking at me curiously. "We're done for today." I snapped, grabbing my wand and exiting the room before he could ask any questions.

* Phia's POV

"Come on! We haven't tried this store yet!" Pansy pulled me over to yet another store. She had found her dress long ago, but I have yet to find mine. I gripped Kyle's hand and pulled him along with us. Pansy was determined to find me a dress before we had to head back up to Hogwarts, which was in about 20 minutes. And whenever Pansy set her mind to doing something, she would not stop until she did whatever it was. There were about 15 stores that sold dresses in Hogsmeade and we arrived at the last one.

"Go try these on, I want to see them all." Pansy ordered, handing me a huge pile of dresses. I sighed but nonetheless entered a dressing room to try them on. I did not want to feel the wrath of Pansy. The next ten minutes was spent trying on the various dresses that she had given me. Each time I would step out of the dressing room to get Pansy's approval.

"No."

"No."

"Merlin's beard! No!"

"No way."

"No."

Each dress that I tried on Pansy immediately disapproved. I had one final dress to try on, and it was my favorite, so I saved it for last. I slipped it on and exited the room.

"YES!" She squealed, "I LOVE IT!" She hugged me. "Now hurry up and buy it before we have to leave!"

I laughed at her and then put my clothes back on. I purchased the dress and then the three of us headed back up to Hogwarts. We were walking up the path behind the Golden Trio and throwing snowballs at them. We were right outside the Hogwarts gate, and then there was a scream. That Katie girl that I had seen in the loo earlier was on the ground and her friend was screaming.

"I WARNED HER NOT TO TOUCH IT!" The girl screamed, sobbing, "I TOLD HER!"

I walked closer to Katie, not caring that I was standing next to Potter. Her eyes were closed and then all of a sudden she flew up into the air. Her hands were held out and it looked like she was in the shape of a cross. She let out a horrible scream and her eyes opened, her face full of pain. Her friend screamed and grabbed at her ankle, trying to pull her down. I watched, too shocked to move, as Potter, Weasley, and Granger helped and pulled her down. Potter and Weasel-bee caught her and she started writhing around in their arms. They laid her gently on the ground and the Harry ran off to get help.

Pansy gripped my arm as Hagrid took Katie away, her friend and the Golden Trio following, "What the hell just happened?!"

I shook her arm off and walked over to where the package that she was holding lay. I took a gloved hand and moved the wrappings away. There was an opal necklace laying in the snow. I brushed some snow away from it to study it closer.

"Don't touch it!" Someone yelled, it was a voice that I hadn't heard speak directly to me in so long.

I looked up at Draco, he was looking at me with concern. "W-what?"

"It's cursed! Don't touch it with your bare skin!" He yelled.

I looked away from him and back down to the necklace. I grabbed it with a gloved hand and wrapped it in my scarf and then grabbed Kyle's hand, brushing past Draco and marching up to the castle. I looked back and saw that Pansy was talking to Draco and I just shrugged and continued into the castle.

"Merlin's pants!" Kyle exclaimed once we made it safely into the castle, "What just happened?!"

"I guess that Katie girl was cursed whenever she touched this necklace." I gestured to the wrapped up necklace in my hand. "D-Draco said it was cursed."

"Should we bring it up to the hospital wing? Dumbledore ought to be there, that's probably where they took that girl." He pulled me towards the stairs.

"Um, let's take it to Professor Snape." I tugged on his hand and led him to the dungeons. We walked to Severus' room and I knocked on the door.

"Snape!"

The door swung open and Sev looked at the two of us, "Miss Lockwood, Mr. Rose, to what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Um, that Katie girl from Gryffindor, uh, I think her last names Bell..." I unraveled the scarf, I still had my gloves on, and I held the necklace up. "She was cursed. I think it was because of this necklace."

Snape gasped, "Put that down!" He hissed. I set it down on a table and wrapped my scarf back around my neck, taking off my gloves.

"Is it cursed?"

"Yes." He said, studying it closely, "This necklace has been rumored to have been the cause of death for over nineteen Muggles since it was made."

"Hang on." Kyle said, moving closer to the necklace, "I think I saw this at Borgin and Burke's."

"You probably did." Snape said, waving his wand and making the necklace float in mid-air. "However I wasn't aware that it was for sale."

"Actually I think it was on sale for around 1500 galleons." Kyle said.

"Well, I need to take this up to Professor McGonagall. You two should come with me, in case Dumbledore wishes to speak with you." He walked out of the room, the necklace floating in front of him.

Kyle and I followed after him and we went into McGonagall's classroom where Katie's friend, and the Golden Trio were.

"Ah, is this the necklace?" McGonagall asked, looking to Professor Snape.

"Yes."

"And you two also witnessed what happened to Katie Bell?" She looked to me and Kyle.

I nodded and gripped Kyle's hand again.

"Well these four have already told me what happened, so unless you have anything else to add, you may leave."

I nodded and me and Kyle headed back to the Slytherin common room where Pansy was seated on the couch, waiting for us. "Where were you guys?"

"We took the necklace to Snape and then went to McGonagall's office." Kyle said, seating himself on the couch beside her.

I just stared out the window, thinking. Draco had talked to me today. He warned me not to touch the necklace. Does that mean that he still cares about me? Or did he just not want to see someone get cursed?

"Phia, are you okay?" Pansy asked, looking at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm just going to go take a nap. Seeing someone get cursed really makes you tired." I laughed slightly before stretching and heading up to my room.

Does Draco still care about me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, hope you like it! :)

Um, I haven't got much to say... Check out my new Fred and George Weasley story, its mainly George though. ;D Oh, and thank you to all my lovely commenters!

Comment/subscribe <3