Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Ball.

It's been a week since Draco had warned me not to touch that necklace, and he hasn't spoken to me since. So much for him still caring about me. But whatever, me and Pansy were currently getting ready for the ball. It was in about less than an hour and Pansy was deciding on what to do with my hair. I haven't seen Kyle at all today because Pansy was convinced that if he saw me before the ball it would be bad luck. I tried convincing her that that only applied to marriage, and so did Kyle whenever he first attempted to come in, but she wouldn't listen. So here I was, sitting on a chair in front of the mirror while Pansy tapped her wand on my head repeatedly, changing my hair style and trying to decide which one was the best. It had taken me about five minutes to decide what style would look best with her, but she's had me sitting here for a half an hour.

"Pansy, just pick already!" I yelled as my hair shortened into a bob cut, "And I want it to stay the length it normally is!"

"Alright, alright, pushy." She tapped my head again and it went back to normal. "I think it'll look fine with the top layers and bangs straightened and the rest having your natural curls." She tapped my head for what I hoped would be the final time and then nodded in approval. "Yes, that looks fine."

"Finally!" I stood up, "Can I go see Kyle now?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said, checking her appearance in the mirror once more before following me out of the door. We made our way down to the common room and found Kyle and Blaise sitting on the couch in their suits. Yes, Pansy and Blaise were going together. They had finally gotten together!! Pansy cleared her throat to get their attention and they both stood up and came over to us.

"You look beautiful, Pansy." Blaise said, kissing her.

"You look pretty, too, Phia." Kyle smiled, hugging me.

"Aw thanks, Kyle." I pulled away, "You look pretty good yourself."

He laughed, "Thanks! Are you guys ready to go? We've only been waiting five hours."

"It's not my fault, Pansy would not leave my hair alone!" I pointed at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me, "Well, excuse me."

I laughed and grabbed Kyle's hand, "Come on, let's go." We exited the common room and went up to the Great Hall where the ball was being held. There was music playing and people were hanging out outside of the Great Hall. Me and Kyle were waiting for Blaise and Pansy so we sat down on a bench outside the Great Hall.

"Just letting you know now, I'm a pretty good dancer." Kyle said, smiling.

I laughed, "Uh huh, I'm sure you are. But I bet I'm better."

He scoffed, "Yeah, okay, we'll see."

"Exactly, you'll see that I'm a better dancer!" I stuck my tongue out at him and he poked it.

"You wish!"

"Hey, don't poke my tongue!" I glared at him, "My tongue! Not yours."

He laughed at me and I turned my back to him, ignoring him.

"Hey, mate, I didn't know that you were coming!" I heard Blaise's voice.

"I just wanted to see what it was like, I don't plan on staying." Draco's voice answered.

"What, no date, Draco?" Pansy's voice came next.

"I could get a date if I wanted, but I said I don't plan on staying, so there's no point." Draco snapped.

"Exactly, you don't want a date. You want Phia!" I stiffened at the mention of my voice, "Which is why I said you should talk to her."

"You also said that Phia was mad at me and that I shouldn't talk to her. Make up your mind, Pansy."

I frowned, I'm not mad at Draco, well yeah, I kind of am. But I just thought that he didn't want to talk to me anymore and that was why I was mad. Did he want to talk to me?

"Well, she is mad at you cause you've been ignoring her! I know what happened after the Christmas party!" I grabbed Kyle's hand and pulled him closer to where their voices were coming from and slipped behind a velvet curtain by a window. I wanted to hear more of what they were talking about, but if they saw me they would stop talking about it.

"I-I but-" Draco stuttered.

"Just think Draco!" Pansy exclaimed, "Think like Phia for a moment! Imagine that you and your best friend, who is known to be a man whore, have sex." Kyle's grip on my hand tightened, "Then he ignores you the next day! She thinks that you just used her for sex and then dumped her like one of your hoes!"

"Oh, shit." Draco whispered, I could barely hear him. "You're right, dammit." There was a loud bang, "I fucked up. She'll never talk to me again."

"Draco, if you truly love her, you'll fight for her. I know she denies that she loves you, but I know she does. Just trust me."

There was a sigh, "I do love her." I gasped silently, "And I'll do anything to be with her. Hell, even if your wrong and she doesn't love me like I do her, I'll do anything just to be her friend again!"

I let go of Kyle's hand and stepped out of the curtain and ran for the Great Hall. I didn't want to hear any more. I slipped through the crowds of people and hid at a table in the corner of the room, hiding. I felt tears run down my cheeks as I went over what I just heard.

I do love her. And I'll do anything to be with her.

Draco loves me, he loves me. This. Is. Terrible. Yes, I said terrible. I don't want him to be in love with me! I just want him to love me like a friend! God, this is going to ruin everything now. If Draco loves me, but I don't love him, things will be awkward. Just like us having sex. I may think that Draco is really cute, and that I enjoyed having sex with him, yeah, it was pretty nice. But that does not mean that I love him. It just means that I, just like every other girl, find him physically attractive. I wiped the tears from my eyes so that I didn't mess up my makeup and stood up, pushing through the crowd, looking for Kyle. I wasn't going to let this new news ruin my night, I was going to prove to Kyle that I was a better dancer then him. I found him sitting at a table all by himself. I sat down next to him and he looked up at me.

"I thought you ditched me!" He exclaimed.

"I would never ditch you!" I said, "I just needed to go get some punch..."

"Oh," He said, clearly not believing me, "Well now that you're back," He stood up and held out a hand to me, "Would you like to dance and see that I'm better then you?"

I grabbed his hand and let him lead me out onto the dance floor, "Okay Kyle, just keep thinking you can beat me." I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck and he placed his on my hips. We began swaying to the beat, waiting for a fast song to come on.

"Just you wait, once a good song comes on, I'll beat you." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, there was no use arguing with him. I'll just wait until a fast song comes on and prove it to him. Finally the beat picked up and I grinned at Kyle, ready to prove him wrong. I began dancing with Kyle, and he danced as well. We were both trying to prove to the other that we were better. We were getting really into it, and I think it was a tie.

"Blah!" Kyle yelled once the song was over, "It's a tie!" He grumbled.

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek, "I'm going to get some punch."

He nodded, "Alrighty."

I made my way to the table with the punch and I saw a flash of blonde hair disappear out the door. Draco. I dropped my plastic cup on the table and disappeared out the door after him. I saw him go up the stairs and I silently followed. I followed him all the way up to the sixth floor and watched as he paced in front of a blank wall mumbling under his breath. A door appeared out of nowhere and he quickly slipped inside. I ran at the door to the Room of Requirement before it could close and I quietly entered the room. It was a room filled to the brim with useless junk. People must have been using this room to store things that they had no need for and when they graduated they forgot to take the things with them. Draco walked amongst the rows of junk and I followed, always a row behind him.

"Stupid Kyle!" I heard him yell, and then there was a loud thud. I inched around the pile of clothes I was hiding behind and saw him leaning his forehead against a black cabinet, his hands balled into fists beside his head. Why was he mad at Kyle? He punched the cabinet door and swore under his breath. Why is he getting so worked up? He grabbed a random item from one of the shelves and opened up the door to the cabinet. He placed the book in the cabinet and then shut the door. He took his wand out and I saw his lips move and then he opened the door, the book was gone. What the hell? He closed the door and muttered something else then opened the door once again. He picked the book up and held it up in front of his face, there was a hole through the middle of it.

"FUCK!" He yelled, tossing the book across the room. Then he fell to the ground and started sobbing. I had never seen Draco cry before, and I didn't like it. As much as I wanted to reach out and hold him, I forced myself to turn around and go back to the Ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took a while to come out! D: I had a bit of a writers block. But it's all good now!

Thank you to all those who commented, and all my lovely subscribers and silent readers. I love you! :)

Comment/subscribe. <3