Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Second Attempt.

A week has gone by since Draco and I became friends again and it was like we had never stopped talking in the first place. Our drunken one night stand was forgotten, and any other events that had happened after that.

Right now I was seated down by the lake with Drey, Pansy, Kyle, and Blaise.

"Phia! Come play in the lake with us!" Pansy called.

I looked over at her, Kyle and Blaise splashing each other and laughed, "Maybe in a little."

"What about you, Draco?" Blaise asked.

"I'll think about it!" Drey replied from his place beside me.

"You lot are no fun!" Kyle exclaimed before getting splashed by Pansy.

I rolled my eyes and looked to Draco, "You know that eventually they are going to force us to go in, right?"

He groaned and leaned his head on my shoulder, "Yeah, I know. I'm just trying to spend as much time dry as possible."

I returned my attention to the book I was reading, "Sounds like a good idea."

However, I barely had time to read a page of said book before I was picked up off of the ground by Kyle.

"Slut!" I screeched, dropping my book and losing my place, "Put me down!"

"I'll put you down once you're in the water." He grinned.

"Fuck you!" I heard Draco yell. I looked over and saw that Blaise was struggling to carry Draco down to the water. Pansy was watching this whole scenario with amusement. I wanted to kill Kyle, rescue Draco from Blaise and then go and drown Pansy. I did not want to go in the damn water.

"You guys are psychos!" I exclaimed, "It's barely spring out and you're off playing in the lake!"

Seconds after that statement I was dropped into the freezing cold water by Kyle. I struggled to get to the surface for a moment, and when I did I spat my mouthful of water at Kyle,

"Bitch."

He laughed and splashed me, "I know you are, but what am I?"

"A skank."

"I know you are, but what am I?"

I sighed, knowing that this could go on for hours, "Whatever I am." I stuck my tongue out.

He glared at me and there was another splash. I looked up just in time to see Draco lunge at Blaise and push his head under the water.

"Asshole!"

"Draco," I warned, "No killing Blaise. If you kill him, Pansy will kill you, she'll go to Azkaban, and me and Kyle will be sad. You don't want that, do you?

He sighed and let Blaise up from under the water. He coughed, no doubt swallowing water and sent Draco a death glare and flipped him off.

"He's still an asshole," Drey grumbled.

I laughed, "I know he is, but I'm glad that you didn't kill him."

We continued splashing around in the water for awhile until it was dark out and time for dinner. Of course, being the smart people that we were, we forgot to bring towels down with us. However, being a witch or wizard had its advantages and we managed to mostly dry ourselves off with our wands. That didn't stop the cold, though. It had gone from 85 degrees and sunny to dark and freezing.

"Bloody hell, I'm freezing!" I exclaimed, teeth chattering as we made our way back to the castle.

"Me too," Pansy agreed with a nod of her head, "And hungry." She added.

"Well lets hurry up, get changed and go eat!" Blaise said, quickening his pace.

I followed suit and soon we were all running up to the castle. The three boys raced each other. Kyle ended up winning because me and Pansy tripped up Drey and Blaise. So while Kyle was doing a victory dance all the way back to the Slytherin common room, Draco and Blaise were grumbling under their breath and glaring at us. I personally found it hilarious. However, Pansy attempted to get Blaise to stop being mad at her. She tried everything and he eventually gave in once she whispered something in his ear. I really do not want to know what she said to him.

Anyways, we all went up to our rooms and changed into some comfortable clothes and then headed to the Great Hall for dinner.

* Draco's POV

Another Hogsmeade trip, another chance to kill Dumbledore. I needed to finish this task soon so that I will be in good favor with the Dark Lord. I still haven't perfected Occlumency and I wanted to make sure that I had enough time to learn it without the Dark Lord sifting through my mind for any information he could use against me. I know for a fact that if he found out that I loved Phia he would use that love against me and force me to do whatever he wanted. And if I didn't do it, he would kill her. I had no doubts about that.

Of course, now Snape basically knew every one of my most private thoughts. And the bloody teacher even tried to offer his help to me. I don't need his help, I can do this task all by my damn self. He said something about making an Unbreakable Vow with my mother about protecting me. I didn't doubt that; mum was always so protective of me. But that protectiveness was starting to smother me. I don't need Snape's help for anything except learning Occlumency. Once I learn that he can just bugger off and leave me the hell alone.

I pocket the vial of poison that I had disguised as a little bottle of Butter Beer in case Filch decided to snoop about my pockets and headed down to the Great Hall to meet with the gang.

"Took you long enough, Draco!" Pansy complained as soon as I was within earshot, "We were about to leave without you!"

I was about to tell her that I didn't give a rat's ass if she left, but Phia interrupted me with a laugh.

"Shut up, Pans." She walked up to me, "I wouldn't have left you, Drey." She grinned up at me.

Hole shit. Why the fuck did this girl always have to wear short dresses like that? It was low-cut and fell to about mid-thigh and it was blue. Bottom line; it looked fucking amazing on her.

"Well thank you, Phia!" I glared at Pansy and then hugged Phia. She hugged me back and I closed my eyes, enjoying this little moment that I had with her. Every time we hugged I felt like there was no one around but us. All that I could think about was Phia and how much I loved her. But then I would think about how much she would deny loving me and that would sort of ruin the moment, like it did now.

"Can we fucking go now?" Pansy's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

I let go of Phia and rolled my eyes, "Alright, Pansy." Then I turned back to Phia, "Let's go before I kill her."

She laughed, "Okay, let's go!" She hooked her arm through mine and began skipping over to the carriages, dragging me along with her.

*

"Imperio!" I whispered, pointing my wand at Madame Rosemerta for a second time. I smiled triumphantly as I saw her eyes go blank.

"I need a bottle of Oak-Matured Mead." I said. I watched as she grabbed one off of the shelf and then she handed it to me. I opened it up and dumped the vial of poison into it. I resealed it with my wand and then handed it to her. "Make sure that this gets to Dumbledore. And this time don't give it to a student." I turned away then and headed back to join Phia and the rest of the gang. Hopefully this time my plan will work. If not I need to finish fixing that bloody vanishing cabinet, and soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Szophia's Outfit

WOWOWOWOWOWOW. It's been for-fucking-ever. And I'm so unbelievably sorry. I had THE worst writer's block ever. And I apologize once again. I hope that everyone enjoys this chapter. And I look forward to criticism on this one; it's pretty short and sucky.

And you guys can yell at me, if you'd like.

Comment/Subscribe!<3