Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Back at Hogwarts.

"Phia!"

I looked up to find myself glaring at Draco, "What Drey?" I whined.

He laughed, "Were almost at Hogwarts, I figured you'd wanna get dressed?"

I pulled myself away from the papr that was more than halfway filled with names, mostly all from Slytherin. I noticed that Draco was already changed, and so was everyone else, except for me and Pansy. They were all wearing black pants, white dress shirts, green ties, and black sweaters. A tight black sweater in Draco's case. The sweater clung nicely to his body, outlining his muscular arms and chest. I also took this time to study his face, his long white-blonde hair was slicked back in the typical Draco fashion, his soft lips were pulled up in his famous smirk, and his beautiful icy blue eyes were staring right back into my eyes. Shit, he caught me staring.

"Phia? Hellllooooo?" Pansy shook me.

I blinked and looked over at her, "Yeah?"

"Are you gonna come change with me? Or would you rather continue fucking Draco with your eyes?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I blushed and grabbed my stuff, "Shut up, I'm coming!"

I pushed her out the door and we made our way to the girls lavatories. In case you couldn't tell, I have a teeny crush on my best friend.

"So I noticed that your 'crush' on Draco hasn't gone away like you've said it would for the past three years..." Pansy commented as we entered the lavatoried. She's convinced that it's not a crush, and that I'm in love with him. I've told her a thousand times that I doubt Draco would ever love me, he was too busy being Slytherin's Prince/Biggest Manwhore. And there's also the little fact that I'm not the biggest fan of love. I've seen what it can do to people, no thank you...

I glared at her, "I know what you're getting at Pans, and I'm gonna stop you right there. I do NOT love him!"

She rolled her eyes and stepped into a bathroom stall, "Okay Phia, okay." She shut the door.

I continued glaring at the door to her stall for a moment and then I stepped into my own stall and changed into my outfit, throwing my Slytherin robes on over top.

http://www.polyvore.com/titmol_back_at_hogwarts/set?id=24986836

I exited to find Pansy in her robes as well and leaning over the sink, touching up her makeup in the mirror.

"Gimme your eyeliner please, I left mine in the compartment." I said, moving over to stand next to her.

"Wanna look good for Draco?" She laughed as I glared at her again. Hmm. I'm glaring a lot lately... But nonetheless she handed me her black eyeliner. I touched up my black eyeliner under my eyes, and then I smuged a little bit of gray eye shadow over my top lids.

"You're makeup looks cute, will you do that to me?" Pansy asked.

I nodded, "Sure, lemme see the blue." She handed it to me and I started to fix hers. Pansy was really pretty, many people thought that she wasn't, but I thought that she was gorgeous. Any guy would be lucky to have her, she's one of my best, and only, friends that's a girl. I finished up and she looked at herself in the mirror and squealed.

"Thank you Phia! I loves it!"

I laughed and handed her her makeup back, "No problem, Pans."

We finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom, back to our compartment. Pansy slid the door open and walked in, me following close behind.

"DAYUUMM! You girls look scrumptous!" Kyle exclaimed as we shut the door behind us. I laughed and turned around to find al the guys were staring, mouths open. Well, except for Draco...He was just standing there, smirk on his face, looking me up and down. I suddenly felt very self conscious and I pulled on my shirt. He must've realized I saw him because he winked and laughed. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at everyone else.

"You know you guys can close your mouths, right?"

Kyle laughed and slung his arm around my shoulders, "Yeah, you horndogs!"

I laughed at him and shrugged his arm off and took me seat by Draco once again.

He looked over at me, "I missed you, Phia."

I sighed, "I missed you, too. I wanted to come visit...But my parents wouldn't let me, they were being real arses this summer."

He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug, "It's fine. But promise me that you'll visit me this summer. Even if your parents are arses."

I smiled and hugged him back, "I promise, Drey."
♠ ♠ ♠
chaaaaaapter two. :)
look out for chapter three tonightt. :D
comment/subscribe <3

ps. i still have no clue how to make the links to outfts...clickable? if someone wants to let me know that would be greatly appreciated.. :)