Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

Fun With Fred and George.

I walked over and sat on the staircase, fucking Harry Potter. He's such an asshole! I picked at my fingernails and sat fuming in silence until I heard voices coming towards me. I glanced up to find Draco, Pansy, and Kyle walking towards me. Pansy sat down next to me and Kyle sat on my other side, while Draco stood leaning against a column staring at me.

"Are you okay?" Pansy asked me.

"No, that Harry kid's an asshole." I frowned.

Kyle laughed, "WHOA WHOA WHOA!! A Gryffindor who doesn't like other Gryffindors?! Craaazy shit man."

I smiled at him, "So what house are you guys in?"

"Slytherin, the best house EVER!" Kyle said.

"Well, I guess the house I'm in isn't so great, eh?"

Pansy shook her head, "Gryffindor is full of mudbloods and blood-traitors. What is your blood status?"

"Pure-blood." I grinned proudly.

I noticed Draco straighten up a little at this. Of course, he wanted to make sure I was a pure-blood before he made his move on me. Lord only knows what his dad would do to him if he found out he slept with a mudblood. It was just as scary a thought as if my dad found out I slept with a mudblood, or even talked to one for that matter. I ignored him and glanced at Kyle and Pansy.

"I'm Lauren by the way."

"I'm Pansy." She smiled at me.

"KYLE!" Kyle yelled, grinning at me. He loved making new friends, he gets so excited that he almost pisses his pants.

"I'm Draco." He said, pushing himself off the column and striding over to us. He sat on the step below me and grabbed my hand, kissing it softly. I willed my cheeks to blush just a little and smirked. This was perfect, this week I was gonna drive Draco crazy, just because I can.

"Well it's nice to meet you all."

"It's nice to meet you too."

"What did Potter say that made you so upset?" Draco asked.

I remembered that Lauren didn't know what Potter's last name was so I looked quetionably at him, "Potter?"

"Harry's last name." Pansy said.

"Oh, well he saw me waving at you guys and he decided to tell me that you're a manwhore." I pointed to Drey. I already knew he was a manwhore, hell, the whole school knew he was a manwhore. "You're a whore, and that you're ugly." I pointed at Pansy. I knew that that was completely false. A: she was not a whore, for crying out loud she's still a virgin. And B: like I said, she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. "And that you're retarded and he thinks you're gay." I finished, looking to Kyle.

Everyone looked really angry when I had finished.

"But I have no reason to believe any of those things. You all seem very nice..."

Pansy looked on the verge of tears so I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "Hey, don't listen to Potter, he's an asshole! I think you're super pretty. I don't know if you're a manwhore or not, but frankly; I don't care. And you're not retarded, just hyper. As for the gay thing, well it's not my place to ask."

"Wow, I like you, you shouldn't be in Gryffindor... You should be in Slytherin with us!" Kyle said.

I laughed, "I wish I was in Slytherin. I don't really like anyone in Gryffindor, except Fred and George. They're really nice and funny."

"I guess the twins can be okay sometimes..." Draco admitted.

"Yes, well do you want to head back to eat? We wouldn't want you to miss one of the best things about Hogwarts; the feast." Pansy said.

I smiled, "That sounds good."

"You can sit at our table if you'd like. Since you don't like your house, I'm sure Dumbledore won't mind. After all, you're not really a student." Pansy said.

"Okay, let's go!"

We walked back into the Great Hall and all eyes were on us as we made our way to the Slytherin table. I glanced up at the teacher's table and saw McGonagle with a smile on her face, but her eyes looked confused when they met mine. I shrugged and then looked at Dumbledore who looked amused about something. I raised my eyebrow but he just smiled and looked away. I also glanced over to the Gryffindor table. Fred and George were pouting at me, and I smiled and waved at them to let them know I was fine. Harry was glaring at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. I sat at the table in the same spot that 'Szophia' had been in minutes ago. The feast was amazing as always. I had a lot of fun with Pansy, Draco, and Kyle. I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't Szophia, I almost messed up when they were telling me stories about their summers. After the feast I said my goodbyes to my friends and left the Great Hall just as everyone else was. I pretended to have no clue where I was going and I just wandered along with everyone until both my arms were being grabbed and I was being dragged away from everyone else. I quickly noticed that Fred and George were my captors and I looked at them curiously.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We wanted to tell you how bloody brilliant it was the way you stood up to Harry." George said.

"Yeah," Fred continued, "Bloody brilliant."

I raised my eyebrows at them, "You guys don't like Harry?"

They looked at each other for a moment and shrugged, looking back to me, "He has his moments."

I laughed, "Well thanks then."

"We also wanted to give you a tour of Hogwarts." Fred said.

"A special Fred and George Weasley tour." George added with a wink.

I smiled, they were definitely going to show me some secret passage ways, hell, maybe they'll show me some that I didn't even know about. "Sounds like fun."

"You bet!" They yelled together before each grabbing one of my hands and dragging me off. The next few hours or so were sent exploring the castle and seeing all the different passageways. There was actually one passageway that I didn't know about; it was concealed behind the statue of the one-eyed witch and it lead straight into Honeydukes Sweet Shop. At one point we almost got caught by Filch, but Fred... I honestly don't know what he did... It looked like he tickled a pear in a portrait and it swung upen and led us into the kitchen. I hadn't known about that either. There were a bunch of house elves running around and cooking,

"Oi!" George yelled, immediately getting their attention.

"Get this lovely lady a Pumpkin Pasty and a Butter Beer!" Fred said.

"Make that three Pumpkin Pasties!" George said.

"Oh and instead of Butter Beers, how about three Firewhiskeys?" Fred added.

"Whiskey?" I questioned, "You guys aren't trying to get me drunk and then take advantage of me are you?" I grinned.

"Puh-lease." George started.

"We don't need to get you drunk, you know you want us." Fred winked.

I laughed at the two of them and a moment later, three house elves came back with our food. Three hours and six Firewhiskeys later, me and the twins were making our way back to the common rooms, skipping and laughing about random things. It was a wonder we didn't get caught out of bed. By the time we got back to the common room I was a little too drunk to worry about the fact that I was sharing a room with Hermione.

*

I was woken up the next morning by Fred and George jumping on me and singing.

"Wake up! Waaaaaakeeeee uppppp! WAKE UP!"

I groaned and swatted them away, "Shut up! My head hurts!" I grabbed my head between my hands in an attempt to stop the throbbing.

"That's your fault, not ours!" One of them said.

"So get up!" The other added, jumping on the bed after each word.

"Um, bullshit." I stated, opening my eyes to look at them, "This is all your fault. You're the ones that got me drunk. So get rid of my bloody hangover."

"Whoa, one day here and you're already starting to have a British accent!" Fred exclaimed.

I made a growling noise and they both laughed, before waving their wands, a moment late my hangover was gone.

"Thank you. Now get out so I can change." I glared at the two of them.

"It's nothing we haven't already seen." George winked at me.

"Yeah, you weren't so shy last night." Fred said with a wink of his own.

There was a disgusted noise from the other side of the room and I sat up just in time to see the evil glare that Hermione was giving me before she disappeared from the room.

"Geez," I exclaimed, "What crawled up her ass and died?" I looked at the two of them who merely shrugged.

I threw a pillow at the both of them, "Out."

They glared at me for a moment before George threw the pillow back at me and then they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter four :)
comment/subscribe <3

WHO ELSE IS PUMPED FOR THE DEATHLY HALLOWS?! IM GOING TO SEE IT AT MIDNIGHT ON THE OPENING NIGHT <3333333 :D