Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

First Day of Classes.

After Fred and George left I took a shower and fixed my hair and make up, and got dressed for classes. I grabbed my schedule off off of the dresser by my bed and left the room. As soon as I got out the door I was attacked by Fred and George.

"Let us see your schedule!" George said as Fred snatched the paper from my hands.

Lauren Marie Andrews. Sixth Year. Gryffindor.
9:00 Breakfast
9:30 History of Magic, Professor Binns.
10:30 Break
11:00 Double Potions, Professor Slughorn.
1:00 Lunch
1:30 Divination, Professor Trelawney.
2:30 Break
3:00 Double Defense Against the Dark Arts, Professor Snape.
5:00 Dinner


"We only have one class with you, DADA." Fred said, "And of course this year Snape is the bloody teacher." He scrunched his face up.

What?! Snape's the DADA teacher now?! Since when? I glanced down at my schedule and saw that Professor Slughorn was the new Potions teacher. Who in the bloody hell is he? I always thought that Dumbledore wouldn't let Snape be the DADA teacher. I must've missed this announcement while I was practicing Metamorphing.

"I guess you don't like, uh, Snape?" I asked the pair of them.

They both shook their heads, "He's horrible."

"He's the head of Slytherin and he's just a plain old arse." George said.

I sighed in pretend annoyance, "Great. Well we should get going to breakfast, I wanna leave early to find Professor Binns' room."

"No need to leave early, we'll show you the way." Fred grinned.

"Yeah, we don't care if we're late for Slughorn's class, he's a new teacher so he won't give detention on the first day, and then I'm sure you can find someone in your next class to show you the way to...Divination." George said and then he started laughing. Fred joined in and I looked at the two of them like they were crazy.

"What's so funny."

Fred shook his head, "You're going to love Divination." He said between laughs.

I raised my eyebrow at the two of them but then shook my head and made my way out of the Common Room. They followed me out of the room and we made our way down to breakfast. I sat down as far away from Harry and that lot as I could and I was greatful when Fred and George sat with me.

"You guys don't have to sit with me, you can go sit with your friends..." I said.

At that moment, Lee Jordan came and sat down across from us. "Hey aren't you guys gonna sit with me?"

"We were just gonna invite you down here to sit with us." George said.

"Yeah, Szo- uh, Lauren doesn't like Harry or any of them and she doesn't really know anyone else in this house besides us, and she's really cool." Fred said, then he turned to me, "Lauren, this is Lee Jordan, Lee, this is Lauren Andrews."

I waved and said hello to Lee but couln't help but think about what Fred had said.

"Yeah, Szo- uh, Lauren"

Was he about to say Szophia? Does he know it's me?! I guess I'm not as good as I thought. I needed to talk to McGonagle about this, as soon as breakfast was over. Is he the only one that knows that it's me? Or does everyone know? Oh god, do Draco and that lot know that is me too? I mean they wouldn't normally talk to anyone from any house besides Slytherin, yet they were talking to me... I sighed and picked at my eggs, I hope that they don't know who I am. Then all this practice would be for nothing.

After breakfast was over I cornered McGonagle before she left for classes.

"Professor!" I called out, rushing after her.

"Lauren!" She exclaimed, "What' wrong?"

"I think that maybe someone might know who I am." I said, grimacing.

She looked at me, her eyes widening slightly, "Who?"

"Uhm..." I began, "Maybe just Fred Weasley, Draco, Pansy, and Kyle."

Her eyes widened even more, "That many people?! You didn't tell anyone did you?"

I shook my head, "Not a soul, but at breakfast Fred was talking and he said 'Szo- uh, Lauren' and it might have just been a slip up, but I'm not sure.. And yesterday when Draco, Pansy, and Kyle were talking to me... Well they normally don't talk to anyone that's not in Slytherin, and they talked to me, and that might just be nothing as well, but I just thought I'd tell you, just in case..."

"Alright, well I really think that the Draco, Pansy, and Kyle thing is nothing, so let's not worry about that right now. The next time you are alone with Fred, and I'm assuming if he knows then his brother knows as well, so the next time you're alone with the two of them you need to ask them if they know who you really are. If they know you tell them to come see me and Dumbledore and I will get them to swear to secrecy that they will not tell anyone, got it?"

I nodded.

"Good, well you're going to be late to class, so here..." She waved her wand and three pieces of paper appeared in front of me, "... Is a note from me, just give it to Professor Binns and give these two to Fred and George to give to Professor Slughon." She motioned behind me and I turned to see Fred and George waiting for me at the entrance to the Great Hall. They waved at me and McGonagle whenever they saw us look. I laughed and grabbed the three notes and thanked McGonagle before walking over to them.

"Here." I handed them the excuses, "Now I have a question for you..." I began as we walked down the empty corridors to Professor Binns' room.

"What's that?" George asked.

"Do you guys know who I am?"

George looked at me, "Duh, you're Lauren."

So maybe George doesn't know who I really am, "How about you, Fred?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I know who you are."

I nodded as well, expecting this, "And how do you know?"

"You were always disappearing, and right after you left some new girl would appear, then she would leave and you would return. It wasn't that hard to figure out... Plus I overheard you and McGonagle talking one time last year." He grinned.

I laughed, "You didn't know it was me until you over heard us, don't lie." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What are you guys talking about?!" George asked, looking at the two of us like we were crazy.

"C'mere." I grabbed both of their arms and pulled them into an empty classroom.

"I'm so confused!" George exclaimed.

I waved my wand and shut all the windows and locked them, along with the doors. I waved it again and all the lamps lit up, lighting up the room. "You are not to tell anyone, got it?"

They both nodded, and I trusted them.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on my skin, it tingled and returned to its normal pale-ish color. Then my eyes returned to their normal bright green, I grew an inch or two and my hair grew back down to my belly button and lightened to its normal platinum blonde.

"Phia?!" George exclaimed.

"Duh," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"What the hell?"

"I'm a Metamorphmagus." I said, rolling my eyes when the only response I got was a blank stare, "You need to start paying more attention in class."

"She's the same as Tonks!" Fred said, trying to explain."She can change her apperance and stuff."

I laughed at his explanation, "She can change her appearance and stuff. Nice explanation."

"Oh shush." Fred stuck his tongue out at me.

"Who's Tonks by the way?" I asked Fred, ignoring his tongue which was still sticking out.

"Oh, just a family friend." He answered.

"Wow, that's so cool." George grinned at me, "Make your hair orange like us!"

I rolled my eyes, but concentrated and made myself look exactly like Ginny.

"No way, you look exactly like Ginny." Fred said.

"Well that's what I was aiming for..." I said as I returned to my normal self. "Now I have to turn back into Lauren, so let me know if I look the same as I did last time, okay?"

They both nodded and I concentrated on turning myself back into Lauren. Once I had finished I was a little tired, I had never changed that many times in one day. "How do I look?"

They both looked me up and down for a moment, "You look the same."

"Okay good, now I have to get to History of Magic, and since you know it's me now you don't have to show me where it is. So get to potions!" I laughed and waved my wand, opening all the windows and the door. "I'll see you guys later, okay?"

"See ya, Lauren." They both said, walking off down the opposite end of the hall.

I got to History of Magic with around half an hour left. Professor Binns was already droning on about something back in the 1300s or something. I set the note on his desk and then made my way to the only empty seat, which was next to Draco.

"Hi." I whispered as soon as I sat down.

"Hey," He smirked, "Just letting you know, this seat is reserved for my friend, Szophia...But I guess you can sit here until she gets back to Hogwarts."

"Thanks," I smiled, "I would've had to sit next to Potter." I wrinkled up my nose as I noticed that there was also an empty seat next to him.

He laughed, "So how long are you here?"

"I'm just touring for the rest of the week and then it's back to America to talk to my parents about Hogwarts."

"And how do you like it so far?"

"It's pretty nice, and all the people that I've met so far have been really nice, aside from Potter." I smiled.

"Well maybe later I could give you a tour of the Slytherin common room..." He winked at me.

I rose an eyebrow at him, oh my best friend the horn dog, "Oh really?"

He smirked, "Yeah really." He put a hand on my knee.

I fought off the urge to laugh, if only he knew who he was really flirting with. "I'll have to see if my schedule's free." I smirked before turning back to Professor Binns.

He ran his hand up my leg slightly and I bit my lip, "Well just know that the offers on the table. If your schedules clear, just come see me at dinner."

Was it wrong of me to say that his hand running up my leg felt really good? Of course it's wrong! Draco's my best friend, there is no reason for me to be thinking those kinds of things. I set my hand on top of his and looked over at him. He grinned at me.

I picked his hand up and removed it from my leg, placing it back in his lap, "I'll check my schedule."

He looked at me for a moment and then returned to doodling on his parchment. I grinned, this is going to be a lot of fun.

*

Defense Against the Dark Arts, the last lesson of the day, unfortunately it was double blocked. Draco was leading me to class because 'I didn't know where I was going.' When we got there I took a seat next to him, and we talked with everyone until Snape came in, waving his wand and shutting all the blinds in the room, making it dark.

"Quiet." He said, "Open your books up to page ten."

Everyone did as he said and he glared at the opposite side of the room, "I said quiet!" He threw a piece of chalk at, of course, Potter and Weasel-Bee. Those two can't go a day without getting yelled at in one of Snape's classes. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Snape and he regained his composure and began to teach again. And finally, after some points were taken off of Gryffindor, and some were added to Slytherin, class was over and I was on my way down to dinner. Once in the Great Hall I was waved over to the table by Fred, George, and Lee.

"Hey guys what's up?" I set my bag down and sat on the bench.

"Just eating." Lee said, with a mouth full of food.

I laughed at him, "How were your classes today?"

Everyone just grumbled and shoveled more food into their mouths, I laughed again and put some food on my plate. We ate in silence and when I was finished with my food I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Fred asked.

"I'm going to talk to Draco." I said, looking over at theSlytherin table.

"Ohhhh, have fun." George winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Draco.

He looked up when I came over and smiled, "Is your schedule clear?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"Well then," He said, getting up, "Let's go."

"Where are you guys going?" Pansy questioned.

"I'm going to give Lauren a tour of the Slytherin common room." Draco smirked before turning around and walking away.

"You better not do anything with him," Pansy glared, "My best friend loves him, and if you fool around with him I'll break your face."

I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Pansy always to scare off Draco's fuck buddies because, like I said earlier, she thinks I love him. "I wasn't planning on doing anything with him, I'm not that kind of girl..." I said.

"Good, because I think your face is pretty and I would hate to mess it up." She smiled and I left.

"What took you so long?" Draco asked, leaning agains a wall outside the doors.

"Pansy threatened to break my face." I shrugged like it was nothing.

He shook his head, "She's always threatening girls I like." He smiled when he said 'girls I like.' "I think that she loves me or something.."

Close... "Well whatever, I told her that I wouldn't mess around with you... But what she doesn't know won't hurt her." I winked.

He raised his eyebrows for a moment and then smirked, "Well then, let's get going, shall we?"

I nodded and he led me to the Slytherin common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
heeeeeey, :)
...THE DEATHLY HALLOWS WAS AMAAAAZINGG. <3
just sayin' hahahahh. anyways i hope you like this, sorry it took me a few days to get out.. but i hope you like it.
comment/subscribe. <3