Status: active :)

Trapped in the Magic of Love.

CHRISTMAS!

* Draco's POV

Did I ever tell you that Phia was a freak whenever it came to Christmas? No? Well, she is. Currently she was running around yelling MERRY CHRISTMAS at anyone that she saw. It was quite funny. She had on the craziest outfit on, yet it was sexy at the same time. I mean, god, that dress just barely reached to her mid-thigh, and the socks only came up to her knees. So there were a few inches of skin that were driving me crazy.

She had woken us up at an insanely early hour and forced all of us to get up and come skip around and sing Christmas carols with her. Pansy and Kyle went with her willingly, whilst me and Blaise were not so willing. Pansy was dressed in an outfit kind of like Phia's and Kyle had on a male version of that outfit. Finally, after about an hour of pleading, she gave up on trying to get me to wear an outfit like theirs. She made me put on a pair of jeans, a white Christmas t-shirt, a tan suit jacket, and a green scarf.(To see the outfit check the link above :D) I'll have to admit; it wasn't that bad. Blaise didn't have a crazy outfit on either, just a normal one like me.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS DREY!" Phia yelled for the fourth time, hugging me once again, "Isn't Christmas great?

I just laughed at her and she ran off to sing and skip with Kyle and Pansy.

"Jingle bells, Potter smells! Granger laid an egg!" She sang as the two of them walked by.

I laughed once again, like I said, she's a freak. But she's a cute freak. I watched her as she skipped around, and damn, she was driving me crazy. When she skipped her dress would fly up just a little, like it was teasing me.

"You got it bad, man." Blaise commented, looking between me and Phia.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him, tearing my gaze away from Phia.

"You've been staring at Phia non-stop since we got here." He said, smirking, knowing he was right.

"Well, I can't help the fact that she's so damn cute." I grumbled, looking back to Phia.

* Phia's POV

Ah, Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year. Snow, singing, presents, food, love, it's just the best holiday ever. Today was a fun day; we didn't have classes today, and we were all just allowed to roam around the school and do whatever. So I decided that I would wake everyone up at five and go run around and sing Christmas carols and just have a lot of fun. But Draco and Blaise decided to be party poopers and we didn't get to go skip around til like seven because of how difficult they were being. They were definitely not morning people. Well anyways, after lunch, which was in about twenty minutes, the Hogwarts Express would be here to take us home. I would be going to stay at Malfoy Manor, like always. Draco's parents were having a party tonight in celebration of Christmas Eve; and I was so excited. I just loved parties, and Christmas parties? Hell yeah! And I was to be Draco's date tonight, and I do not know why, but my stomach did back flips at the thought of being his date. But anyways, back to Christmas. If you couldn't tell, I was a Christmas nut. Everyone thinks that I'm a freak and it's really funny, because I am. Everyone looked at me when I walked by them, I guess they don't like me Christmas elf costume... Sad face. But whatever; I don't care what they think. I'm happy being my spazzy Christmas loving self.

"Phia!" Kyle said, "We should go and get our stuff from the common room and then head to the Great hall, lunch is about to start."

I looked at him, "Alrighty then, let's go."

All five of us headed down to the dungeons and entered the common room, grabbing all our trunks and bags, and then heading back up to the Great Hall where everyone was already eating. I always loved the Christmas lunch, it was amazing, and they had mashed potatoes. Yes, I said mashed potatoes; how amazing are they?! Anyways, the five of us headed to our usual spot at the table and set all of our stuff down and then began to dig in.

*

"Draco! Szophia!" I looked up and saw Draco's mom, Narcissa Malfoy, waving at us.

"Cissy!" I yelled, running towards her and hugging her tightly, "I missed you!"

She hugged me back and then hugged Draco as well, awe, how cute. "I missed the two of you as well." She smiled at us.

We made small talk as she led us out of the train station and to a small pub down the street where there was a fire place. We would be traveling by the Floo Network and the pub's fireplace was connected to Malfoy Manor just for today. We walked into the pub and the bartender greeted us, and Narcissa waved at him. I assumed that this man was not a Muggle, because Narcissa would never speak to a Muggle, and the fireplace in which we would be traveling was right in plain sight of the man. He gestured over to the fireplace and we all walked over to it. Another clue that told me he wasn't a Muggle was the fact that he walked over to us and handed us a jar that said Floo Powder on it.

"Thank you, Andros." Narcissa said, taking a handful of the powder from the jar. Then she threw it into the orange flames, they turned green instantly. She stepped into the flames and spoke clearly, "Malfoy Manor!" And she was gone. Draco followed after her, taking a handful and then stepping into the green flames. He smiled at me before disappearing. I took a handful as well, flashing the man, Andros, a smile before stepping into the green flames and speaking clearly, "Malfoy Manor." There was a loud roar and I started spinning and I saw a faint blur of other fireplaces ad I passed them and then I stumbled out of a fireplace, landing face first on a thick black carpet.

I grumbled angrily and stood up, brushing myself off, "Why does the damn fireplace always throw you out so hard?" I glared back at the large black fireplace, and then I turned to Drey when I heard him laughing. He wasn't covered in black stuff, nor did he look like he was just thrown from a fireplace.

"Okay, so maybe the fireplace just hates me." I glared at it once more before glaring at Draco, who was still laughing, and then waved my wand at it, making it hover in front of me. I directed it towards the stairs and then followed after it, "Just laugh at my pain, Draco." I said, pretending to be mad at him. Then I ascended the stairs, I always stayed over here so I knew where I would be sleeping tonight. My room was on the second floor, right across from Draco's.

"Phia!" I heard Drey call after me, but I just ignored him and entered my room. I waved my wand and all of my clothes flew out of my trunk and placed themselves in the proper places.

"Are you ignoring me, Phia?" Draco asked, leaning against my door frame.

"Maybe, maybe not." I glanced over at him and then looked away, turning to my closet and trying to decide on my outfit for the party tonight. He was wearing his traditional smirk, sometimes it made him look really cute, yet other times I wanted to slap it off of his face. "If you help me find an outfit for the party tonight I won't ignore you."

"I think you should wear this one." I turned around to see him holding up one of my skimpy black see through lingerie dresses.

"Oh yes, I'm sure your mother would love that Draco." I rolled my eyes and snatched it away from him.

He sighed, "Well seriously, why don't you ever wear that?" He smirked.

"Because of the perverts like you in the world." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Me, a pervert?" He gasped, "I'm shocked that you would think that, Phia!" He said in mock hurt.

"Oh shut up, you're a pervert, end of story. Now help me find a dress." I returned my attention to my closet and started looking through all of my dresses.

"Alright, alright, fine. I'll help you." He moved beside me and looked through my closet as well. "You do know that most of the guests coming will be Death Eaters." He said.

I sighed, he always did this, he expected me to run away every time he mentioned something about Death Eaters. I already knew that a majority of his family were Death Eaters, and also that he wanted to become one. Stupid boy, but anyways I accept it.

"Draco, we've talked about this before, I really don't care. I mean I love your aunt, and she's a Death Eater. I'm fine with the fact that there are Death Eater's coming."

"Alright," He held his hands up, "Just letting you know."

"What are you planning on wearing?' I asked him, changing the subject.

"An all black suit with a red tie." He said, still looking through all my clothes.

"Well that helps!" I grinned, reaching into the closet, "I'll wear a red dress since you're my date; we should sort of match." I grabbed the four red dresses that I had and laid them on my bed. "Now we only have to choose from four."

"I pick that one." He said after a few seconds of looking at them.

"Excellent." I grinned, waving my wand and making the other three go back into the closet. "And I have the perfect pair of shoes to go with this dress!" I waved my wand once again and they flew from the closet and landed on the floor, right next to the bed where my dress was.

"Bloody hell!" Draco exclaimed, "You'll be taller than me in those things!" He was looking at the shoes.

"That's exaggerating a little. Your like eight feet tall, I don't think that I'll be taller than you." I said to him.

"Whatever you say." He said, still eying the shoes.

"Draco, Szophia!" Narcissa called from downstairs, "Will you come help me get ready for the party?"

I saw that it was 6:00, and the party started at 7:00. Wow, the time passed quickly, "We're coming!" I yelled down to her whilst Draco just groaned. I smacked him on the arm, "Shut up, you know this party's gonna be fun. There's gonna be alcohol, and Pansy, Kyle, and Blaise are gonna be here."

He sighed, "I know, I just hate setting up for the party."

"Lazy butt." I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. For the next half hour me and Draco helped Narcissa conjure up the food and decorate the entire place for Christmas and then we all headed to our rooms to get ready for the arrival of the guests. I straightened the top layers of my hair and left the bottom ones curly and then I slipped on my dress and added accessories and put on make up. I had just slipped on my shoes and put my gauges in when there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to reveal Draco looking very handsome with his suit on.

He held his hand out for mine and I placed mine in his. He brought it up to his lips and kissed it gently and my face got a little red.

"You look beautiful, Szophia."

"Awe thank you Draco, you look pretty beautiful yourself." I grinned at him.

He laughed at me, "I'm not beautiful, I'm sexy." He winked.

I just rolled my eyes at him, "Let's go down to the party before I harm your little cocky ass."

"Is that a threat?" He smirked.

"Shut up." I stuck my tongue out, gripping his arm tightly as we began descending the stairs. There were already a lot of people there, of course mostly all Death Eaters.

"Hello Draco, Szophia." I looked up into the dark eyes of Draco's aunt, Bellatrix.

"Hello Aunt Bella." Draco said calmly, he never was the biggest fan of her, however I was.

"Bella!" I hugged her tightly, she hugged me back and then I pulled away and grabbed Draco's arm once again.

"Are you two finally together?" She questioned, looking at our interlinked arms.

I shook my head, "No, Bella. We're just friends." Why does everyone always assume that we're dating?

She rose an eyebrow and looked between the two of us for another moment and then turned and walked away. Okay then...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this took a few days to come out, but my laptop restarted because of some virus thing, and I lost this whole chapter. :\ I feel like this sucks really bad, some comments would really cheer me up. tell me what you think of it... I hope that it's good enough for you all. And I would like to thank the people that commented last chapter, they made me smile. Well anyways, comment/subscribe. Next chapter will be the party and it gets interesting. ;D

<3