A Story to Tell Your Friends

Cross Your Fingers

Stay up around the clock
Until you get your fix, you get your thrill
Oh, i'm gonna keep you hear all night
If you're ready for this
I'm gonna give give, everything i've got
Keep up, keep it down
I'm gonna give give everything i've got
Keep it down


I am just an average 18 year old girl who is in her last year of High school. But there is a little twist in my life. I am dating a Rock star. Newly dating him. Well I should probably tell you the history real fast about us before getting into anything.

See I am a big fan of the band Allstar Weekend. I saw them on Disney and I feel in love with them at that moment. Then I went on YouTube and found out that they were going to be performing at my mall and that was the first time I meet them. Zach was very cute and clumsy when we meet too. But so was I, I just didn’t show it till I was talking to Cam. Yeah I acted like an idiot! I hated myself for it too. I was walking around for the rest of the day so angry at myself. Then I went to Bamboozle and saw them there and got to meet them and actually hang out with them for a little and go see some of the other bands with them. That’s when I became sort of friends with them. It was the friendship there they would at-replay me and twitter and have conversations with me. But then that summer I went to their concert that they had by me and meet them again. Zach laughed as I walked up to them. He gave me a hug and whispered into my ear for us to wait for them after the meet and greet so we could talk. So I did. My best friend and I waited outside for the boys with Dillon. It was Dillon’s birthday so that’s what striked up the conversation with us. About an hour later the boys came out. I got attacked by Michael. I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around then put me back down.

“Michael, don’t damage her!” Zach screamed.

“I’m just playing’. She is the prettiest girl I’ve been friends with ever! “He laughed putting his arm around my shoulder.

“I’ve missed you too Michael!” I smiled.

“What about us?” Nathan said crossing his arms.

“I’ve missed all of you!” I pulled them all in for a group hug. But the only pair of arms I felt holding onto me tightly were Zach’s. I didn’t say anything.

“Did you have fun tonight?” Cameron asked putting his arm around my best friend. They have been having this little flirting thing going on for the past 5 months. The sent messages to each other on facebook and twitter all the time. Yet they never thought to exchange phone numbers.

“Ton’s of fun!” Kate looked up at him.

“Brey come take a walk with me.” Zach asked me holding out his hand.

“Sure.” I took it as we walked around the venue and sat on the stage.

We just talked for a little but then Zach took my phone and put his number in it calling his phone so he has my number. We didn’t get to talk for long because the boys had to get to New York. But before Zach and I walked back to the rest of the gang he gave me a quick kiss. He said that he told the guys but I didn’t tell anyone. I kept it to myself. We were always on the phone with each other and texting. The time differences really made it difficult though. We usually were on the phone as we were in bed falling asleep but some nights when I was going to sleep he was on stage. Other nights he would be going to sleep when I was waking up. Then we started video chatting. He would talk to my friends and my family if they were in my room. He has video chatted with my friend and not me before. It always made me laugh. But that is how we kind of ended up actually being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Zach and I pretty much, after that day, were boyfriend and girlfriend. We just never gave it the title or talked about it because Zach lived on the other side of the country and was always on tour. We did always tell each other that we loved each other and the boys always joked that we were married. Kate and Cameron were dating after that night. He made an effort to come see her as much as possible. Zach sometimes came with him to come see me. But he’s a workaholic. He was always in the studio writing songs or laying down vocal tracks. Cameron and Michael seem to be the 2 less busy out of the 5. Every once in a while Michael came with Cam to visit and me and him would walk around like we were dating just to fit in with Cam and Kate. We were always joking around. But one day someone was being funny and took a picture of Zach on the tour bus sitting in the back video chatting with me and Zach didn’t know because his back was facing the door. Well they put that picture up on facebook and all their fans went nuts. They wanted to know who the girl was making a heart with her hands talking to Zach. Right after they posted those pictures I called Zach and asked him who took the picture. I wasn’t mad. I found it amusing actually. Me and him talked about it and decided that we should just put the title on what we already were. So that day it was official. Zachary David Porter was my boyfriend. And when he got off the phone with me he walked into the back of the bus where everyone else was doing a stickam chat and told everyone because they were all asking who I was. I was watching.

So that’s the history of Zach and me. That is the only unusual thing about me. Everything else is pretty typical high school teen age girl. I got to all the home football games. I am in chorus. I go to the wrestling matches. I am in a singing group also for my school that is only in the spring. I play softball outside of school. I go to the mall and the movies. I’m always with my friends and I stay up on the phone all night with my boyfriend most of the time. But I haven’t seen him since August and I really miss him. However he is going to be in New York for a week and had told me that he is coming to see me when he gets there. I’m so stoked.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. Hope you like it. :D