A Story to Tell Your Friends

Casablanca Sucked Anyway

She makes me happy.
She sparks a light inside
you've never failed to blow out.
Look at everything.
Look at all that you've become...
nothing more than a memory.


“Boy’s come on. This mayhem had become a health hazard and you have to get out of here. Let’s go.” A security guard said pulling all the boys back. We walked to the bus. They were all pissed off and extremely mad but Zach was the one most upset. We’ve never seen him so mad. It almost scared me. He stormed off into the back lounge. Everyone looked around at each other unsure of what to do.

“I’ll go talk to him.” I said going after him. He was walking back and forth mumbling to himself running his fingers through his hair.

“I can’t believe this!”

“I know this sucks but please calm down.”

“How can I calm down? This is bull shit!”

“Zach, it’s nothing you can do. The fans were out of hand and it affected everyone. I know how much you love your fans but this is not your fault. Please calm down.” He could tell that there was a tint of fear and sadness in my voice. Nothing gets passed him when it comes to me.

“I know. I’m sorry.” He said wrapping me in a hug.

“It just scares me that you’re so upset. I’ve never seen you like this. No one has.”

“I know. I’m sorry. And I realize that it’s not in my control but it still sucks.” Right then my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and read my update from twitter. It was something about WeLoveADub trending. I picked up Zach’s lap top and went on twitter.

“Zach come here.” I said calling him over next to me on the couch.

“What?” he asked as I pointed the screen. He smiled so big. It was good to see.

“They still love you. I told you. You have nothing to worry about.”

“I know. They really are the best fans ever.” So he twetted as I went on tumblr to show him what they were saying on there. His mood was totally flipped.

“Better now?” I asked closing the laptop and putting in on a suitcase that was in front of me.

“Yes. Thank you.” He pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I smiled and looked up at him as he gently pushed his lips against mine. It sent shivers down my spine and the butterflies went wild.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Sorry it's been forever! Crazy Busy life. I'm trying my best!
I KNOW this is really short! I have a long chapter coming your way tomorrow.
Thanks for sticking in there with me! I'm really am trying my best here!
Love you all!

Comment
Subscribe
<3