A Story to Tell Your Friends

What Makes You Beautiful

You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
But that's what makes you beautiful


*******************************************
Months past and things were perfect. Cameron and Kate broke up but he’s fine. I also don’t talk to her anymore…I guess you can say we broke up as well. Nathan left the band and was doing his own thing. I still talk to him all the time though. Allstar Weekend had been on a crazy roller coaster but they hung in there. We all took some big hits in the past few months but came out strong. They guys were in between tours so we were home in California. Zach and I were shopping.

“What do you think about this?” Zach held up a pair of pants.

“I like them. Try it on.” I smiled.

“Alright.” He took all of his cloths that he had picked out and tried them on. Shockingly he likes all of it and bought it. That was a first. It took me a month to even talk him into shopping for new cloths.

“Okay you’re turn.” He smiled as we walked out of the store into the mall. Zach stood there looking around for a little then picked a store for me to go shopping in. We had a made a game out of this. “That store!” he pointed. He was very proud of his pick.

“Good pick.” I winked at him. We walked over to the store and he helped me pick out cloths. Of course all the things he picked out where very revealing. I laughed at him as he just smiled. But some of the things he picked out were okay. I tried them all on and only got half. Like normal.

“What else do we need to do?” Zach asked as we walked around holding hands.

“Well I don’t know about you but I need to make a stop at Victoria Secret.”

“Sounds fun let’s go!”

“You are funny Porter.”

“What I can’t help my girlfriend pick out underwear? Who said?”

“ I said.”

“That’s not fair at all! Plenty of guys go into that store with their girlfriends.”

“Yeah but I don’t want you to know what I’m buying.”

“It’s not like I won’t see it on you at some point in the future.” He winked at me.

“That’s not the point. But fine you may help me pick out underwear you cry baby.” I rolled my eyes at him. He laughed and kissed the side of my head.

When we got home we took the tags off of all our cloths and folded them neatly in piles. Well Zach put his away in his draws. I put my in a pile on his computer chair. Except for my underwear. That went into my suitcase. I don’t want his mom walking in and thinking I’m a whore, or for Vic to see it.

“We need to have a date night. We haven’t had one in so long.” Zach said as we were lying on his bed watching TV.

“Okay and…”

“So let’s go out to dinner tonight and go to a club or something.”

“What ever floats your boat Porter.” I laughed as he leaned down to kiss me.

“Oh and wear that new sexy bra and matching thong we just bought.” He winked.

“You are a piece of work!” I playfully hit him.

“Hey! I can’t help it if I’m a guy! Plus I plan on getting lucky tonight.” He winked at me again. I’m starting to think that this is his new ‘I’m horny’ signal.

“Oh just for that you can sleep on the couch!” I said pushing him off the bed.

“Oh that’s it!” he got back up and started tickling me. This was going to be a fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short! I know it's been forever! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY! I got busy and had writers block! But I am back! Hope you like it! More to come!