Semi - Charmed Life

All or Nothing

“You weren’t even a has been, you were a never was!” I was angry, I knew what I said would hurt him deeply but in that moment, I didn’t care if I hurt him. I just wanted him to feel the pain I was feeling, and the anger, oh the anger. “Go to hell, Urie!”

“You’re a bitch!” Brendon jumped up from his recliner and chased after me as I stomped my way out of our house. “You couldn’t make it in high school, couldn’t make it in college and you sure as hell can’t make it in the real world! Your just pissed I made something of myself!”

“Fuck you!” I screamed slamming the door in his face. I ran, tears streaming down my face to my Honda Accord. My tires screeched as I sped out of the driveway. I knew I shouldn’t have been driving in my condition but I couldn’t stay there with him. He had hit home, he knew he had hurt me. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel and screamed out all my frustrations. “I hate you!”

“You don’t,” I didn’t have to look over to know who was sitting in my passenger seat. “You need to slow down, Rachel. It just rained half an hour ago, your speeding and you don’t have your seat belt on.”

“Why can’t I be normal, why do I have to talk to freaking ghosts!” I screamed against the silent car, I didn’t look away from the windshield. “Why do I have to be so messed up?”

“It’s a gift, Rachel. I’m trying to help you,” the woman spoke, determination in her voice. “Do what I said or pull the damn car over and calm down.”

“My husband hates me because of what I am,” I slowed down and took my foot off the gas but I didn’t pull over like I probably should have. “He thinks I’m crazy. He knows there isn’t something right about me.”

“He’s not completely innocent, darling,” the woman chuckled softly. “My brother can feel me around, he can feel me when I’m talking to you. It scares the living hell out of him.”

“You’re the reason my life is a hellhole, why don’t you just leave me alone?” I couldn’t stop the sobs from ripping out of my throat.

“I’ll leave when I’m ready, Rachel. Slow down or you’ll be joining me,” she cautioned me but when I sped up, just to piss her off. She growled and snarled like an animal. “Fine you stubborn old woman, die before my brother can find out who killed me!”

“I don’t care!” I screamed again, I looked over and caught a glimpse of the filmy figure in the seat before the blinding light brightened the car.

“Rachel!” the voice faded from a scream to silence within seconds. When I opened my eyes, what seemed like a second later. I was in a white room with a beautiful blond in front of me, with her arms crossed. “You’re a stubborn little bitch.”

“Kayci?” I questioned staring her up and down. “You look different, somehow.”

“I’m an angel, idiot. Of course I look different, I look, angelic,” she rolled her eyes and uncrossed her arms. “You’re dying. You have to do something for me. Its very important and its something I was never able to do.”

“I don’t know, do you want me to kill your killer?” I questioned hesitantly. I didn’t know if I was able to do something like that. Sure I wanted to, but doing it was different.

“Shut up,” she said slowly, closing her eyes for a second. After a deep breath, she reopened them. “Just listen to me. Very closely.”

“Okay,” I nodded my head slowly, inching closer to her glowing figure that seemed to pulsate.

“The one thing I was never able to do is,” she paused and leaned in. “Live.”

I gasped as she pushed me with all her might. I felt like I was falling backwards in an endless tunnel of white. I hit solid ground and gasped for air, my eyes opened wide and I looked around. I was in a white room but there were a bunch of people around, covered in blood. “She’s alive,” one said.

“She’s awake,” another said, miraculously.

“Someone get a sedative,” another shouted out before I fell back against the gurney.

“Wait,” I gasped one of the doctors by the shoulder and pulled her down with all my might. “Tell my husband I’m sorry and I love him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Character descriptions have pictures.

I'm sorry if it sucks. Its been awhile since I've wrote anything.