Status: Let's do a kick start test.

Ice

Access;

The snow covered every bit of land that she stepped on. There was no sight of the lively colors she would see in spring and summer. Everything was as cold as the life she wanted to leave behind. Deciding that she would, she left her home with nothing in her possession—except the clothes she wore and enough money to make a fresh start; trudging through the cold, she—without any regrets—made her way to the nearest train station.

Walking up to the ticket booth, she reached for the black beanie and carefully pulled it off: it was one of the places she kept her money. She flipped through the small wad of bills before pulling out a good amount of money. She hoped it would at least take her three or four towns over; as she slid the money to the man sitting inside the booth, the question escaped her lips, “Is this enough to take me at least three towns over?” The man took a look at the bills, counting them up before giving her a small nod.

She stuffed the rest of her bills into her hat and then placed the garment back on her cold head. She clutched the ticket tightly in her hands, thanking the man for his service before walking away. With each step she took, a smile grew on her face; her happiness was going. She was so close to leaving this horrid town.