Status: activeeee :D

Paper Bags and Plastic Hearts

013

Andy’s timing couldn’t have been more perfect. Exactly two minutes after my mom had left with Archie for their millionth date, Andy was pulling into my driveway. The reason I didn’t want my mom to meet him so soon was because she’d ask a bunch of questions and I knew that somehow she’d end up embarrassing me. Maybe not intentionally, but she would.

Andy didn’t even have to step out of his car as I was already exiting my house, locking the door carefully behind me. My outfit was mostly black, consisting of black skinny jeans with a few tiny rips, a black form-fitted Rancid shirt and my old school vans. My hair was left down and I was wearing very little makeup. Simple eyeliner and some gloss over my lips.

I made my way towards Andy’s car and I could see him watching me as I did. I opened the door and climbed into his vehicle.

“Hey,” he greeted with a smile.

“Hey.” I smiled widely in return.

“All black, huh?” He asked in amusement, eyeing my outfit.

“I could say the same thing,” I replied, smirking. He was wearing a black Sisters Of Mercy tee-shirt and black jeans. His raven hair looked a lot neater, like he’d put a bit more effort into it than other days.

Andy laughed as he started up the engine and backed out of my driveway. “Guess we’re both on the same page today.”

I grinned and buckled my seat belt, leaning back comfortably against the chair. “I’m so glad to be out of the house.”

“Yeah? Why?”

“I don’t know, I just am.” I shrugged. “My mom’s boyfriend is getting on my nerves.”

Andy chuckled. “Your mom dates?”

“All the time,” I replied with a roll of my eyes. “She’s dating this guy named Archie who’s kind of a pain in the ass.”

“Oh,” he laughed quietly. “You don’t get attached to any of your mom’s boyfriends?”

“Hell no.”

“Hm.”

I looked at Andy and smirked before my eyes landed on his radio. “Tunage?”

“Go right ahead,” he said with a smile.

I pressed the on button on the radio and began switching through a few stations until I came across a Miley Cyrus song.

“Oh my God, Andy. It’s Miley!” I squealed like a moronic fan girl.

Andy frowned. “Change the station.”

I grinned evilly and instead of doing what he asked, I turned the volume up a tad more.

“Farrah!” He whined. “Change the station before my ears start bleeding!”

I laughed. “But it’s Miley! Pop bubblegum sensation!” I squealed again, swaying my body along with the song.

Andy shook his head. “Have some mercy, will you? I can feel my brain cells dying as we speak.”

I continued laughing but decided to put him out of his misery and change stations. I smiled widely as Friday I’m In Love by The Cure sounded off in the van.

“Oh thank God,” Andy sighed out in relief.

“This is one of my favorite songs right here,” I said, humming along to the tune.

“Really? Mine too.” He grinned, glancing over at me.

I smiled at him before looking out the window. “I don’t care if Monday’s blue Tuesday’s great and Wednesday too. Oh, I can listen to Robert Smith’s voice forever.”

He chuckled. “I know what you mean.”

“He’s amazing, isn’t he? I mean, he’s influenced so many people and tons of bands wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for The Cure.”

He nodded. “I agree.”

I sighed dreamily. “I would so marry Robert.”

“He’s old, though,” Andy laughed.

“Who cares? He’s still beautiful.”

Andy just shook his head. “You like androgynous guys?”

“Love ‘em,” I answered with a laugh. Then I turned my head to look at him. “So what’s the name of the band that’s playing again?”

“DSL,” he replied.

“Does that stand for something?”

“Yeah. Dead Skin Layers.”

“Wow,” I chuckled. “I already like the name.”

“I think you’ll like the band, too.”

“You know me well enough to know what I’ll like?” I smirked.

“Pretty much, yeah.” He grinned.

I laughed.

A few minutes later, Andy parked the van next to some old pawn shop before killing the engine. I looked around as I undid my seat belt. “Where’s the place?” I asked in confusion.

“It’s underground, remember? No one can see it from here,” he laughed a little as his seat belt slid off his chest and he got out of the car. I shrugged and stepped out of the van, closing the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around me as a cold breeze swept across my face.

“Come on,” Andy said, waving me over.

I went over to him and we walked alongside of each other on the sidewalk. My eyes narrowed in confusion as he led me to an alleyway. It reminded me of one of those alleys that you see in those movies where some girl is caught by a group of thugs and gets either mugged or raped or…....both.

“Okay, this is creepy,” I muttered, with my arms still around myself.

Andy laughed. “You’re seriously scared?”

“Hell yes! What if we get mugged or beaten or something? What if I get raped?” I said in a panicky voice, which only caused Andy to laugh some more.

“It’s not funny, Andy! We could be murdered! They’ll screw us up so bad that when the police show up, they won’t be able to identify our bodies and we’ll end up on the six o’ clock news.”

“Farrah, you’re being paranoid!” Andy rolled his eyes. “You really think I’d let anything happen to you?”

I stared at him thoughtfully and pursed my lips. “……No?”

“Exactly. If anyone tried to attack you, I’d beat the shit out of them,” he stated simply.

“Really?”

“Really.”

A smile crept onto my lips. It sort of made me happy to know that he actually cared about me. That he’d protect me. It made something in my stomach flutter. “I guess that makes me feel safer.”

“It should,” he said with a grin. He then laid an arm over my shoulders and led me towards a door located in the far corner of a building. He opened it and we stepped into the place, which was a bit dark and we had to go down a flight of stairs.

As we got there, I was surprised to see the amount of people. It wasn’t dark, it had a bunch of neon flashing lights. Kind of like a night club, only everyone there seemed a lot different. Much darker. Most were just like Andy. I spotted a few boys with heavy makeup and crazy hairdos and girls with black dresses and striped stockings.

“Whoa,” I muttered, looking around interestingly.

“I know,” Andy laughed. “The band’s not on yet.”

We continued walking until some random guy suddenly jumped in front of us, causing me to stumble into Andy by accident. “Hey man!” The guy greeted Andy enthusiastically, giving him a pat on the shoulder.

“Hey,” Andy said with a grin.

“Dude, I seriously thought you weren’t gonna show up!” The guy laughed before turning to look at me. “Who’s the girl?”

“This is Farrah,” Andy replied.

“Oh, the girl that works with you?” He questioned.

“Yep.”

The guy’s style was close to Andy’s, but he wore a significant amount of makeup on his face. His hair was black and stuck up in random directions and of course, his whole entire outfit was black. He was pretty tall, too.

He smiled at me, extending his hand. “Well, hey there Farrah. I’m Jinxx, nice to meet you.”

Jinxx? What an unusual name. Although, it might just be a nickname.

“Same here,” I replied politely, shaking his hand.

Jinxx continued to smile. “Are you a fan of DSL?”

“Actually, I’ve never heard of them. But I’m guessing they’re good based on their name,” I answered with a small laugh.

“They’re insane. In a good way, of course,” Jinxx laughed.

Suddenly, another guy came stumbling towards Jinxx, spilling his drink all over Jinxx’s shirt. Jinxx yelped before giving the random boy a shove. “Dude, watch it!”

“Sorry dude, I tripped!” The guy laughed loudly, holding up his plastic cup. He looked very much like Jinxx, only with less makeup and more boyish features. “Hey, Andy,” he greeted brightly. His eyes then fell on me. “And who’s this lovely lady by your side?”

I smiled timidly. “Farrah.”

“Wow. Name’s as pretty as the face,” he said, taking my hand and planting a kiss on it while bowing like a gentleman.

I blushed. This boy seemed outrageous.

Jinxx laughed. “Dude, she’s with Andy.”

“Oh no, we’re not together or anything. I mean, we just work together,” I clarified, glancing at Andy who just smirked.

“Really? That’s like music to my ears,” the boy said with a wide childish grin. “I’m Jake, by the way. Jake Pitts.”

“Pleasure to meet you, Jake,” I said with a small laugh.

“No, no. The pleasure is all mine, princess.”

Andy rolled his eyes. “Would you stop hitting on her? I mean, you just met her.”

“I’m sorry, Andy. But when I see a beautiful girl like Farrah here, I can’t help it,” he stated with a wink. “It’s in my nature. You know that, right?”

“I think you’ve drank more than you should,” Andy muttered.

“I won’t deny that little fact. This is my sixth cup and I’m starting to see spots,” he let out a weird laugh, which caused me to laugh as well. He was too funny.

“Ah, this girl thinks I’m funny. Can I have her, Biersack?” Jake swung an arm over my shoulders, leaning his head on mine.

“No, you can’t,” Andy laughed. “She’s only sixteen. And you’re ancient.”

Jake gasped mockingly, as his hand flew to his heart. “Excuse me, twenty-two is nowhere near ancient, Andrew!”

“Yeah, man. We’re still babies,” Jinxx laughed.

“Babies my ass. You could easily pass for her father,” Andy teased.

“I don’t appreciate the old jokes, Biersack. It’s not nice,” Jake said, shaking his head in mock disapproval.

“Bite me, Pitts. Come on, Farrah,” Andy said while pulling me out from under Jake’s arm.

“Dude, you’re so mean,” Jake whined. “This girl likes me! She thinks I’m funny!”

“How the hell do you know if she likes you?!”

Jake scoffed and looked at me. “You like me, don’t you, Farrah?”

“Um….yeah?” I laughed.

“HA! In your face, Biersack!” Jake stuck his tongue out childishly.

“You’re all crazy, aren’t you?” I asked.

“Crazy just happens to be my middle name!” Jinxx grinned. “Well, actually it’s Miles, but whatever.”

I shook my head, still laughing.

“I really like Farrah. She’s not afraid of us,” Jake laughed, throwing an arm around Jinxx’s neck.

“Why would I be afraid of you?” I questioned.

They shrugged. “We’re different,” Jinxx replied with a chuckle. “And nobody likes different.”

“I like different.” I smiled.

“Fucking marry me,” Jake said suddenly.

“Oh my God,” Andy muttered. “First you hit on her then you propose? Jinxx, don’t let him drink anymore.”

Jinxx snickered, patting Jake’s head. “I think it’s too late, Andy. We’ve lost him.”

I giggled.

The lights suddenly went low and people started cheering. I looked around and saw that everyone was focused on the small stage only a few feet away from where me and the guys were.

“Dude, it’s gonna start! We should go to the front!” Jinxx exclaimed, hitting Jake’s arm.

“Yeah,” Jake agreed. Then he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him. Andy and Jinxx both followed us. We’d all managed to squeeze in between everybody and find a place near the front of the stage.

“Oh, this is good. We’ll get spit on for sure!” Jake said excitedly while clapping.

I gave him a strange look. “Spit on?”

“Yeah. These guys tend to spit in between songs. It’s awesome,” he replied with a grin.

“I really don’t wanna get spit on,” I muttered, staring up at the stage, where the band’s instruments were all set up.

“Don’t worry. We’ll shield you,” Jinxx laughed.

“Okay. Thanks,” I chuckled.

A minute later, five men walked onto the stage and everybody cheered. Jake was mounting Jinxx, yelling at the top of his lungs. I laughed and then looked at Andy, who also looked excited, but nowhere near as excited as his two friends.

“WHAT’S UP, MINIONS?!” The lead singer screamed into the microphone, causing everyone to scream. He was wearing a white shirt that had fake blood stains on it. He grinned at the crowd’s enthusiasm. “WE’RE DSL AND WE’RE GONNA START OFF WITH A BRAND NEW SONG!”

More cheering.

Jake waved his arms wildly in the air, accidentally hitting Jinxx in the face. I laughed.

“ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!” The singer screamed before the sound of heavy rock beats blasted through the speakers. The guys played their instruments in a crazy manner as the lead singer jumped around the stage, headbanging ecstatically. He placed the microphone near his mouth before belting out screams and the guitarist sang along with him in a few parts of the song.

The lead singer had a very exuberant nature, which made this band all the more entertaining. The guitarist was frantic in his playing and he bended backwards occasionally in an unnatural way.

I was loving it. I was getting hooked with each song they performed. Of course, I didn’t know the words, but I jumped and I screamed along with everyone in the crowd.

At one point, to my surprise, the lead singer was getting ready to spit and that’s when I shielded my face with my arms. Jake yelled beside me, probably loving the sensation of someone else’s spit on his face. It was funny to watch how crazy he was acting.

DSL played a bit more before announcing a fifteen minute break. I took this time to sigh in relief. Although I was enjoying the show, I needed to sit down. I needed a drink.

I felt a hand wrapping itself around my arm and I looked up to see Andy. “You look like you’re gonna pass out,” he laughed. “Wanna sit for a while?”

I nodded with a sheepish grin. “Please.”

He smiled and led me out of there. We found an empty busted couch in the corner near the bar and I sat myself down, running my hands through my hair. I rubbed my forehead, noticing how sticky I was. Then I laughed. “I must look like shit.”

“Nah, you look fine,” Andy replied with a chuckle.

I smiled at him and leaned back. No less than ten seconds later, Jake was suddenly jumping on the couch beside me, startling me half to death. “Jake!” I exclaimed.

He laughed. “Aren’t they fucking great?! I mean, I got spit on at least four times!”

“Dude, you’re sick,” Andy laughed.

“Wow, like I’ve never heard that before,” Jake retorted, rolling his eyes.

“Hey Farrah, want some?” Jinxx asked as he came towards us, holding a cup in his hand.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Just beer.” He shrugged.

“Okay.” I stuck my hand out and he gave me the cup. I sniffed the alcoholic beverage before taking a sip. I wasn’t used to drinking beer. The taste I thought would’ve repulsed me, didn’t. It was good. I took a few more sips and before I knew it, I downed the whole thing.

The three boys laughed when I turned the cup upside down, letting a few droplets of beer fall to the ground.

“More?” Jinxx asked, raising a brow.

I shrugged. “Sure.”

He grinned. “I’ll be right back. Want one too, Andy?”

“Yeah, thanks,” he replied. Then he looked at me. “You like beer?”

“I used to think I didn’t. But now I kinda do,” I laughed, shaking my head. “Does that even make sense?”

He laughed. “Yeah.”

“Let’s get Farrah good and drunk then take her back to my place where we can play some games,” Jake laughed obnoxiously.

Andy scowled. “What?!”

“Board games, duh!” Jake rolled his eyes. “Get your mind out of the gutter, Biersack!”

Andy flipped him off.

Jake grinned. “Although, if Farrah were up for it, we could play other stuff.”

“Jake, shut the fuck up!” Andy leaned over to slap him hard on the arm.

Jake squealed something incoherent and frantically rubbed his arm. “Fuck man, I was only kidding! You really think I’d treat a princess like that?” He shook his head. “Maybe a hoe, but not Farrah.”

I laughed. “Jake, you’re so wasted.”

He grinned cheekily. “Does it attract you?”

“Not in the least,” I replied with a sweet smile.

His face fell before he burst out in laughter, laying back on the couch.

“Poor guy,” I chuckled.

“He’s so fucking shitfaced, it’s actually sad.” Andy shook his head disapprovingly.

“Who came driving? Him or Jinxx?” I asked, still staring at the laughing Jake.

“I have no idea. But I do know who’s not driving back,” he laughed.

“Your beverages, lady and gentleman,” Jinxx announced, with two cups in his hands. He handed Andy one and then me.

“Thanks, Jinxx. You’re very kind,” I said with a smile as I took a sip.

Jinxx grinned. “Why thank you.” He then saw Jake and a look of confusion swept across his face. “What the hell’s going on with him?”

“He’s delusional,” Andy replied.

“Ah, fuck. Am I seriously gonna have to put this guy in his bed again?” Jinxx sighed.

I laughed. “Do you do that a lot?”

“Unfortunately, yes. One time I even had to shower him because he couldn’t stand straight.”

“Hey! You were supposed to take that secret to the grave, man! No one needs to know you helped me shower!” Jake slurred, pointing his finger at Jinxx.

“Well, it looks like your secret’s just been revealed to whole world now,” Jinxx laughed.

Jake groaned, sitting up slowly. “Maybe I drank too much today.”

“No shit, Sherlock,” Andy said with a roll of his eyes. “You do know you’re making a fool out of yourself in front of Farrah, right?”

“Oh no, it’s fine. I’ve seen plenty of drunks in my life.” I waved my hand.

Jake smiled goofily. “Marry me?”

I chuckled. “That’s the second time you’ve proposed to me, Jake.”

“I’m being serious. I think I love you,” he slurred, dragging out the word love.

Andy sighed, setting his cup down on the floor. “They’re gonna start playing again. Come on, Farrah.”

I nodded, drinking the very last of my beer before standing up and following Andy.

“FARRAH! YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY QUESTION!” Jake cried after me.

I turned to look at him and laughed when I saw Jinxx hitting him upside the head.

“He’s gonna be so fucking embarrassed when I tell him all about this night when he’s sober,” Andy laughed, shaking his head.

I chuckled.

“Do you wanna go back to the front?” He asked.

“Let’s just stay here. We still got a good view,” I answered, seeing the guys from DSL preparing themselves to play again.

“Alright.” He smiled down at me before looking at the stage.

I stared at him and couldn’t help but smile idiotically to myself. Andy was amazing. It actually freaked me out how much we had in common. I liked talking to him. I liked being with him…

Oh shit. Am I crushing on this boy? But I’m Farrah. The lone wolf. The love hater. No, Andy’s my friend. My good friend. My handsome friend. Ugh.

Snap out of it, Hanley. Just snap out of it!

I nodded fast, following my conscience’s orders. Then I looked over at the stage. DSL was playing a fast song which had everybody jumping up and down. I focused my attention on the songs being played rather than on Andy, who was closely beside me. Each time he moved, his body touched mine. And that made the fluttering sensation in my stomach return.

“ALRIGHT, GUYS. THIS NEXT SONG IS A SLOW ONE. FEEL FREE TO PULL OUT YOUR LIGHTERS AND YOUR CELL PHONES. IT’S TIME FOR SOME MOOD MUSIC,” the singer said loudly into the mic.

I watched as everyone did exactly what he said. People were holding up lighters and removing their cell phones from their pockets, holding them in the air. This time, the only people on stage was the lead singer and the blonde guitarist, who was now sitting on a stool holding an acoustic guitar.

The song soon began and I smiled as everyone moved their lighters and cell phones from side to side in the air. I was surprised at how beautiful the singer’s voice was, since up until now he was screaming his lungs out. His lyrics were so intense, I fell into it completely. I closed my eyes and swayed my body.

I stayed like that for the entire song. When I finally re-opened my eyes, I was surprised to see Andy staring back at me. He had a certain look in his eyes. A look of interest. It just seemed as though I’d done something he wasn’t expecting and he was surprised.

I arched my brow at him and opened my mouth to ask why he was staring but I didn’t get the chance. Why? Because his lips crushed mine in such an abrupt manner that I actually gasped in surprise. I stood still, feeling the warmness of his mouth and cold of his snakebites altogether.

I’m not going to lie. It was the best sensation. Ever. Does that seem too exaggerated? Oh well.

I think the kiss probably lasted about thirty seconds or so. But then again, how would I know? I wasn’t counting the seconds our lips were connected. I breathed out once Andy pulled away.

I was afraid to smile. I was actually afraid to show any sort of emotion to him, for that matter. I was still a bit shocked.

Andy’s face held a blank expression. It reminded me of the first day when I met him, when he was all quiet and collected. Then, for some reason, he looked away from me. I narrowed my eyes a bit in confusion and stayed quiet, staring at him.

“I, uh, I’ll be right back,” he said quickly before spinning around and walking away from me.

“….huh?” I said to myself, frowning.

What the hell?

I looked down at my shoes with a puzzled expression wondering why he just walked away. Did he not mean to kiss me? Did he not like the kiss? Did he expect something good and received something awful in return? Did he regret it? A million questions flooded through my brain as I stood still at that moment. The sound of the slow song was fading away from my ears and it was like someone had suddenly pressed mute.

I lifted my head up and wondered if he was really coming back. I pursed my lips before shoving my hands into my pockets and walking away from the crowd towards the direction Andy had gone. I couldn’t find him. Instead, I found Jake sprawled out on the couch looking tired as hell.

I walked up to him and poked his stomach lightly. His eyes popped open in alarm and he looked up at me.

“Hey. You feeling better?” I asked with a light chuckle.

He smiled crookedly. “Came to check on me, princess?”

“No, actually I’m looking for Andy,” I replied. “Have you seen him?”

“Nope.” He shook his head. “But I haven’t seen Jinxx in a while, either. Maybe he knows where Andy is.”

I nodded. “Great. Now I gotta find Jinxx, too.”

Or you can just stay here with me and wait for them to come find you,” he suggested with a grin.

I raised a brow. “Hmm. That’s not a bad idea, Jake.”

His grin grew wider as he slid his body down just a bit, creating room for me on the couch. I chuckled and sat myself down next to his head.

“So…are you sure you and Andy aren’t an item?” Jake flat out asked, sounding a tad bit sober.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” I sighed, folding my hands on my lap.

“Do you want to be?” He looked up at me with questioning eyes.

I chuckled nervously. “No.”

He smirked. “You do.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Liar, liar, pants on fire,” he sang.

I rolled my eyes. “Jake.”

“You’ve got him hooked, princess.”

I stared down at him in confusion. “What do you mean?”

He smiled. “He always talks about you, y’know.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh.”

“Jake, you’re still drunk. How do I know you’re telling the truth?” I questioned with another light chuckle.

“I may be shitfaced, but I ain’t stupid.”

I looked away from him and focused my eyes on the crowd instead. If Jake was right and Andy really did talk about me all the time then…did that mean he liked me? But if he liked me, why the hell did he get all weird after the kiss? There just had to be a reason.

I stayed on that couch with Jake for what seemed like ten minutes. He’d mix some of his words from time to time but he was slowly sobering up. I felt bad for him. He was gonna have one hell of a hangover.

“Farrah,” came Andy’s voice suddenly.

I lifted my head up and saw Andy standing there with his hands shoved inside his pockets. He still had sort of a blank look on his face.

“Andy. Where were you?” I questioned.

“Oh…uh, around,” was his nonchalant response.

I raised a brow.

“Wanna go home?” He asked.

I bit my lip and nodded. “Yeah, okay.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

I looked down at Jake, who could barely keep his eyes open.

“It was nice meeting you, Jake. Hopefully the next time I see you, you’ll be sober,” I chuckled, patting his shoulder.

He smiled, clicking his tongue. “For sure, princess.”

I returned the smile before standing up from the couch.

Jinxx suddenly appeared from behind Andy with a smile. “Leaving, Farrah?”

“Yeah. It’s late,” I answered. “Nice meeting you, Jinxx.”

He smiled wider before pulling me into a friendly hug. “Same here. Sorry about Jake. He’s really a nice guy but you just caught him at his worst.”

I laughed as we pulled away. “It’s fine. He’s awesome.”

I waved Jinxx and Jake goodbye before I followed Andy out of that place. He was silent and would occasionally throw me a few glances as we made our way to his car. Once we were both settled in, I suddenly felt self-conscious. What if I was a bad kisser? Maybe he hated it. I thought about asking him why he had walked off but decided otherwise. After all, it wasn’t my business now, was it?

We were both silent the whole car ride. The radio wasn’t on and it only made everything more awkward. I was dying to say something, but I didn’t out of fear of what he might say. I had never felt so self-conscious the way I felt at that moment. I wondered what was going on inside that kid’s head. Was he beating himself up over kissing me? God knows.

Finally, we were in front of my house. Andy was staring intently at the steering wheel. I swallowed hard, knowing I just had to say something. I had to break that dreadful silence.

“Andy….” I began saying, as I unbuckled my seat belt.

“Did you like DSL?” He asked, completely cutting me off. He probably knew what I was going to say.

I bit my bottom lip. “Yeah, I did. A lot.”

He nodded, now taking the time to look at me. I could feel my heart pounding a bit faster.

“Andy…” I tried again.

“It’s past midnight. Your mom is probably worried,” he once again interrupted my sentence.

Ugh. This guy’s a tough one to crack.

I sighed defeatedly, knowing I wouldn’t be able to get a straight response from him tonight. “Okay. G’night, Andy.”

“Night,” he answered bluntly, giving me a two second stare before turning back to the steering wheel.

I frowned and got out of the car, closing the door a bit harder than intended. I watched as he drove off, not looking back. I crossed my arms, biting down hard on my lip. Something told me that things would be weird between us from then on. And I didn’t want that. There just had to be a reason why he became so distant after kissing me. And I was going to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy crappp! lol Andy's such a weirdo ;)

guys, I'm terribly sorry for the late update.....my computer's been acting weird these days. anyhoo, thanks a bunch for the comments! i get happy whenever i win subscribers xD

oh, and btw, DSL isn't a real band. i was just trying to think of a cool name for a fake band and that was the best i could come up with haha sorry if it sucks.

mad love