Without You

It's been 11 years since Stacie died of cancer. The first year was the toughest for Zacky when the kids would look at him when he gave them a present from Stacie and saying mommy's dead and he would cry. At least he had the help from his friends and family to raise them or he would have gone crazy. It's a little bit easier but dealing with a 14 year old girl without a mom is hard, but Lia is just glad her dad is trying. Owen who is now 13 helps out as much as he can while his plays guitar like his dad and baseball and all the other things. Zacky is glad he has Gracie living next door to help with things and his step daughter Sophie who is 19 comes over and helps him out with Lia being the best big sister. Also for the fact how Mikey and Alicia got in a fight about moving saying that someone needs to help Lia with girl things so they are still living with him. Brian, Matt, Johnny, Mikey, Gerard and Frank have all told Zacky to start dating again, Stacie would want it but he just can't. He still wears his wedding band and he visits her and Jimmy's grave all the time with Lia and Owen.

Frank had other problems to deal with for the first few years. His kids were mad at him because he cheated on Stacie and blamed him for a lot of things that happened to their mother. They forgave him around their 16 birthday when they figured it was pointless to be mad at them and it took them also that long to accept Sammy as their mother. They always accepted her as their step mother but Ethan and Sophie never truly accepted her as their mother until the age of 16. Now they are 19 years old and on their way to be off on their own. Sophie going to UCLA but coming home as much as possible to help Zacky with Lia when Alicia was busy. Ethan becoming a rockstar just like Frank which he was proud of but he wasn't ready for his 19 year old son to be going off around the world where he couldn't watch him. He knew Stacie would look watch over him like always. He had his first serious relationship and if it weren't for Sophie he probably wouldn't have graduated which was one of the proudest moments of Frank's life. But what happens when Ethan comes up to Frank with a huge problem and he finds out Sophie has a thing for someone but won't tell him or Sammy who. Sophie looks a lot like Stacie now that she was older, almost an exact replica of her.

Find out how Frank and Zacky deal with the troubles of teenagers and how they cope with everything.

This is Zacky and Frank's story and you have to read the Dreamland Saga which includes Dreamland, Dreamworld, Dreamspace, Dreamlove and The End Of The Dreamland Saga in order to understand what happens in this story and what they talk about.

I do not own any Avenged Sevenfold guys or My Chemical Romance guys, I do own the plot and the made up characters like Sophie, Ethan, Owen, Lia, Gracie, Sammy, Chelsea, Nana and of course Stacie.