Without You

A plan that should work

Sophie's Point Of View

If Uncle Mikey didn't show up, I would have had what I wanted. Oh well there will be a day when Zacky will want me. Oh thank you whoever helped make me look the way I do. I don't remember when the feelings for my step dad started maybe when I started to go through puberty but one thing is for sure that all the girls in my class would say is my step dad is a babe and if he misses my mom he will get my mom. I smiled as I pulled up into the driveway of my dad's house. I'd rather live with Zack and not him.

"I'm home" I said as I started to go upstairs.
"Sophia" dad said looking at me. I stopped and crossed my arms, I knew he was going to say something about my outfit but I did get Zack look at at it. Score one for me.
"Yes" I said as I pulled my shirt up a little more.
"What the fuck are you wearing, your mother and I did not raise you to be a stripper" dad said.
"Funny thing, mom didn't help you raise me, mom raised me by herself with Zack while you went and cheated on her, plus I'm nineteen" I said.
"First your brother now you" dad said as his eye brows furrowed. I knew what I said hurt him and usually if I pulled that card, daddy feels guilty and let's me off on a warning. How I love being a daddy's girl, not only to my advantage.

"I'm going to spend the night with Lia tomorrow" I said.
"Not if your grounded" dad said.
"You can't stop me from spending time with my little sister or little brother, Lia started her period today and Aunt Alicia isn't here to help her" I said glaring at me dad.
"Fine" dad said, "just go to your room."
"With pleasure" I said walking up the stairs to my room and going to my closet that had some of mom's sexy clothes, that Daddy Zacky didn't know I had. I smirked and remembered hearing Zack and Uncle Brian talk about one time how mom wore a red lacey set and that's how Owen was made was because of that red lacey underwear set. I smiled as I found it and put it in my overnight bag. Now I needed to figure out a way to get Uncle Mikey, Lia and Owen out of the house and my hand on some beer. Then I remembered Uncle Brian gave me a key to his house so I can go take care of Aunt Gracie's plants and fed Violet's bunny. I knew were Uncle Brian kept his liquor and I knew it was a perfect thing to do. I pulled out my cell phone and sent a text message to Lia telling her to see if she can spend the night at a friends and same with Owen. Five minutes later I got a message back from Lia, saying she was already planning on it she just hasn't told Zack. Perfect one down and two to go.

I finished getting my things ready and changing into my PJs. I looked at the picture of me and Zack at mine and Ethan's graduation and smiled.
"You'll get Stacie back, for one night don't you worry" I said and smiled. I heard yelling downstairs and went to snoop.

"I didn't mean to, I mean I thought there was a condom on but I guess I was wrong unless it broke, because I swear dad I put one on, I think" Ethan said.
"You keep saying I think a lot, were you drunk" dad asked.
"Maybe" Ethan said. Ethan is getting in more shit then I am or ever well.
"Ethan Alexander fucking tell the truth" dad said raising his voice.
"Fine, yes I was drunk, Rob had a party and we got drunk and then Ashley and I went upstairs and did the deed" Ethan said. He should know from what could happen when you are drunk and have sex, you get Lia or Uncle Brian and mom having a baby that they were going to put up for adoption. I mean come on Uncle Matt and Aunt Nana had a little boy just like dad said he would have but didn't like the fact that yes he was indeed sweeping little 14 year old Lia off her feet. It was quiet cute if say so myself.

"You know the story that Uncle Brian tells you what could happen" dad said.
"Yes I know, Sophie and I get told it all the time" Ethan said.
"You should have learned from that, now go to bed and well have Ashley and her parents come over and talk about the options" dad said.
"One option that is out of the question is abortion" Ethan said as he stormed up the stairs. I stopped him and smiled.
"You got perfect innocent Ashley, who was going to go to school to be a doctor pregnant, wow Ethan, I didn't think you had it in you" I said to him.
"I was drunk" Ethan said defensively.
"Aw boo hoo, so wasn't I when I lost my virginity but I made sure the guy wrapped his willy or he wasn't getting any no matter how drunk he was" I said.
"God, you are such a fucking bitch" Ethan said.
"Thank you" I said and smiled. Ethan rolled his eyes and stormed to his room. I chuckled and then went into my room to get the picture I took of Daddy Zacky while he was sleeping. He must have been thinking about my mom because at the time he had a huge boner and he kept moaning Stacie Stacie Stacie over and over again. It took my will not to jump him right then and there but I knew he was sober.

"Tomorrow you will be mine" I said to the picture and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM the truth about who Sophie likes