Without You

A Drunken night that leds to something

Zacky's Point Of View

I was home alone since everyone left. I went to my fridge and grabbed some beer. Since I had no kids to worry about I would be good. I saw Sophie going over to Brian's and Gracie's probably going to water the plants. I didn't like what she was wearing and I'm surprised Frank let her out. I took another swig of my beer and Sophie came over with more alcohol.

"What are you doing" I asked.
"I figured since Uncle Brian isn't using it why not get yours all up and full" Sophie said. I just nodded and finished the one I had. She went upstairs and I just stayed down there drinking. I was glad for alone time but why the fuck did Sophie show up. Oh well maybe she'll just go away so I can have alone time with My Stacie. I guess I was drinking a lot more then I think because I looked up at the stairs and Stacie was coming down.

"Stacie" I said with a slur.
"Yes baby" she said.
"It's really you" I said walking over to the stairs and stumbling over to her.
"Yes its really me Zacky" she said as she touched my face. I nuzzled into hand and just smelled her.
"I've missed you" I said leaning in and kissing her. She kissed me back and it felt truly amazing.
"I love you so much" I said.
"Here honey, come get another drink" she said as I followed her to the kitchen. She handed me some Jack and Coke, my favorite.
"Baby, you know me so well" I said to her.
"That's why we got married hun" Stacie said. I smiled and she smiled back. Her hazel eyes were sparkling and I just wanted to kiss her again.

"Come here" I said to her. She walked over and I pulled her on my lap.
"What baby" she asked me. I leaned in and kissed her passionately.

Sophie's Point Of View

My plan was working. Zacky was kissing me and getting hard. I pulled away from the kiss and smirked.

"Stacie, come on" Zacky said.
"I'm sorry, I just want to take a good look" I said to him.
"Look all you want" Zacky said as he moved down to my neck. I let out a moan and he picked me up and carried me to the couch.

"Why don't we go upstairs baby" I asked him.
"I can't wait, it's been 11 years baby and I want you now" Zacky said to me.
"But what about condoms" I said.
"Shit, come on" he said standing up and pulling me with him. We walked up the stairs to his room and my mom's room. He shut the door and I went to the bed and laid down on it.

"God Stacie you are so beautiful" he said. I smiled and he crawled on top of me and kissed me again. Our clothes were gone and he smiled at me when he saw what I was wearing underneath. I was glad I got this but just upset that he kept moaning my mothers name but at least I got him where I wanted him and that was inside me and man was he big. As soon as he released he pulled out and passed out. I got dressed and made my way out of the house. I didn't want him waking up and seeing me there. I got into my car and drove back home where it was quiet.

"Hello sister now where were you" Ethan said.
"Friends house" I lied.
"Then how come you smell like sex" Ethan said.
"Because I hooked up with someone" I said.
"Damn is that a hickey" Ethan said pointing to my neck. I covered my neck and went upstairs.
"Maybe" I said as I shut the door and collapsed on my bed in pure bliss. My daddy Zacky got what he wanted which was to be in my mom again and I got what I wanted for him to be in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONT KILL ME!