Status: Active...as long as Tiffany and Bailey are good with updating :D

Desolate

Chapter Twenty

"Fiancé?" Charlie inquired, helping Jordan off the floor and back onto her feet; the man trying to make his way towards her, but was blocked by Zakk. Jordan hastily wiped her eyes, and folded out her clothing evenly; trying to regain the composure that she had previously lost.

"That's right!" This 'Austin' man grinned, still trying to make his way towards her; an angry look spreading across the features of Zakk. Sighing, Charlie pushed the man back, much to his dislike; and urged him to another direction, followed by Oliver and Darren. For now, they'd try to let the two talk it out, keep this intruder away from the conversation; lord knows he would most likely destroy everything. Pushing him into a chair, the three a part of the group took a seat as well; each handling guns, while Austin held none, leaving the man intimidated.

"So, Kid," Charlie started, watching as Austin tried to open his mouth to retaliate; her eyes glowering in a glare, making me turn his head in a pride adjusting way. "I don't have time for you, we're here trying to survive. Fuck that up, and I'm not afraid to bust a cap up your ass," she threatened, observing as the man gave her a hearty laugh; raising her eyebrows, the other two boys looked between each other. Her eye twitched as she imagined the things she could do to him, things immorally wrong and sinister; jumping from her seat she held a fist up to his face. "Think I won't do it douche bag? How badly do you want my shotgun to be shoved up your fat ass!" Darren and Oliver pulled her back, hoisting the shorter girl off the ground; her legs kicking at the amused look on Austin's face. It only wanted to make her decimate the entire being that was glowering in undisturbed self-absorbance.

"I'm afraid, I'm not here for you, or your pretty little gang," he interrupted, crossing his arms as he gazed back down the corridor ," I lost my fiancé in this god damned world, and I want her back," he finished as Charlie smirked, brushing hair away from her face; knowing full well of the predicament happening between Jordan and Zakk.

"And who says she'll want you back?" She countered, smiling as his eyes lowered; feeling accomplished, she pulled on Oliver's shoulder, leaving the damned man to Darren. Oli's fingers grazed over the skin of her arm, sliding them down to intertwine with hers; Andrew had been loving, but it was sweet, yet lustful. Oliver was becoming her soft side, he was so interestingly sweet; yet he could kick a man's ass unlike any other, truly a match for her. Chuckling at her own thought, she rubbed a hand through her hair, taking a seat at a remote corner of the room; it was cooler, and it gave her a relief, because the heat was definitely not her thing.

"Things are going in all sorts of directions," Oliver sighed, pulling her into his lap and nestling his face into her shoulder. His skin felt so smooth against her, that it sent shivers to cascade down her spin; soft butterfly kisses spreading over her neck; making her sigh in content. His kisses became more rough, and she barely had time to catch on before he had attached his lips to a certain part of her neck; making her gasp in the sudden contact, trying to hold in the deep moan of pleasure. One of her hands found their way into his dark colored hair, while the other one slowly trailed along the top of his leg; his own fingers spreading across her body and over her skin. Turning around to face him, she instantly attached her lips to his, finding his tongue already trying to make their way to hers; a smirk growing on her lips as she pulled away; leaving a confused and unsatisfied look on his face. His lips parted to speak, but was silenced as she attacked his neck; sucking on the sensitive skin, feeling the hard and rushed breathing of her lover. "Shit," he mumbled, and pulled her up, rubbing his fingers across the noticeable hickey she had marked him with; and he felt the urge to leave her marked as well, no way Darren had a chance in the world. Putting his lips to her neck, he was met with a cold metal; something that hadn't been there long enough for him to notice.

"What's wrong?" Charlie inquired, feeling that he had lost all of the arousing pleasure that had been feeling before; his eyes casted towards her neck.

"That's Andrew's right," he stated more than questioned, pulling the metal off of her chest; revealing the necklace she had scavenged from her house. He smiled softly, and lifted her off his lap; making her jut out her lip in an unhappy pout; they were just getting somewhere!

"Wait, you're not upset because I still have something from Andrew are you?" she inquired, leaning over to watch as he smiled; forced was an understatement, she didn't seem to understand why he was being affected by this.

"I suppose I am," he countered, and sat up to look at her; his big eyes calling her in like a vortex of pure sexy. She had no doubt saying she was incredibly attracted to this man, and his personality was perfect as well; making him one of the best catch she could find, him and Andrew for that matter.

"But why, he's gone," Charlie retorted, her voice quieting towards the end before looking back up to him; she knew she liked Oliver, and she was determined to let him know that. "I've moved on, I still can't forget him; his part in my life, but I have you now," she tried to explain seeing as he wasn't so enjoyable as he was before.

"That thing, it's just a constant reminder for you; you'll never get over him," he countered, and started to stand up; shoving his hands in his pocket. "Not to mention flaunting in my face how much you miss him," he finished, and made his way into the bathroom in the corner; the sound of a lock clicking made her sigh. Men were so hard to understand, it was sometimes so aggravating, it made you wonder why you even try; in the end it's worthwhile, that's why.

"Charlie help!" Darren hollered, and she hurried to where he was; seeing the Austin man march himself full forward towards where Jordan and Zakk were talking. Sighing, she picked up her gun and hung it low by her hips; placing her hand on his shoulder, he stiffened when she placed the gun back by his ass.

"Are you underestimating me, I don't need lubrication to make this fit," she threatened in a hollow voice; his tense body meaning he knew full well she wasn't just bluffing. "Now you move your god damn face back to where I sat you, before I blow it off," she grinded her teeth as he scampered off. She felt superiority for scaring this wimp of a man, but at least she knew that if she could scare him; Jordan could do it just as easily, and free herself from this jerk's chains.
♠ ♠ ♠
I UPDATED.
I've been pretty busy,
falcon punching people is a hard job.
and Bailey- fiancé is what you should use,
the double -ee means an engagement to a woman.
LOL I thought you should know.