Status: Alive and Kicking

Controversial Couples and Complicated Catastrophes

Gossip and The Invitation

Danii noticed Brian glaring at the two. She walked up to him. “What’s with the super glare, man?”

“Nothing,” he said, looking at her. “Nothing at all.”

“That’s a big lie. Tell me what’s going on.” Brian shook his head no, so Danii followed him off stage. She was determined to get to the bottom of this.

“Just tell me,” she whined, still following him. They were outside at his car now, since he needed to put away his guitar. “You know I can keep a secret.”

Brian shoved his guitar case into the back seat before shutting the door and leaning up against it. “True. But, this is a secret you’ll be dying to tell.”

Danii snorted. “You’re not that interesting. Just tell me so we can go back inside where it’s warm.”

Brian smirked. “I fucked Kristyn.”

“When?”

“Earlier today.” He had a smug grin on his face.

“Jimmy’s going to murder you, Syn.”

In an instant, Brian had her pinned against the car, their faces inches apart. “He’s not going to find out. Got that?”

Danii hissed and shoved him off of her. “Whatever, asshole.” Brian went to grab her wrist but she snapped her arm away and stormed inside.

~*~

Once inside, Danii found Matt and clung to him.

“Everything all right?” he asked, a bit shaken by the sudden display of affection.

“With me? Yeah. With your stupid friends? No.”

Matt sighed. He knew something big had to be going on since Danii never referred to the guys as his friends unless she was pissed. “What’s the matter?”

“It’s a secret,” she mumbled into his jacket.

“I figured. You gonna share it?”

Danii shook her head no. “I’m not allowed.”

“Says who?”

“Brian.”

Brian?”

“Yup.”

Matt was confused now, especially since he knew she and Brian never got along. So, why they would spend more than thirty seconds together was beyond him. “You can tell me.”

“Okay…” But, she just remained quiet.

Matt was getting annoyed. “Just tell me, Danielle.”

“I’m not allowed!” she whined, looking up at him now.

“Is it that bad?”

“Sorta. Kristyn would be mad at me!”

“Wait, Kristyn?” Matt inquired.

Danii hid her face again. “Uh-oh.”

Matt detached Danii from him and shook her a little. “What did Brian do to Kristyn?”

Danii bit her lip and shook her head no. “I can’t tell you, Mattie!”

Matt stopped shaking her and instead forced her to look up at him. “What happened?”

“He…he…” Danii squirmed. “Let go of my face and I’ll tell you.”

Matt let go. “He what?”

“He church banged her.”

He what?” Matt scratched his head.

“Fucked her in the churck.”

Matt’s eyes went wide, but before he could say anything he felt a hand on his arm.

“You guys okay?” Kristyn asked.

“F-fine,” Danii stuttered.

“Brian? Really?” Matt asked, skipping the small talk.

Kristyn went white. “How’d you know?”

“Brian told Danii,” Matt explained. He could tell Danii hadn’t planned on answering Kristyn’s question since she was practically hiding behind him.

Kristyn grabbed Matt by the shirt collar and shook him. “What? You tell me right now what you know, Matthew!”

“I know nothing! Just that he…uh,,,” he scrambled for how Danii put it. “Church banged you.”

Kristyn screamed a whole bunch of nothing at Matt while continuing to shake him.

“What the fuck is going on?” Jimmy asked, walking over.

Kristyn instantly let go of Matt. “Nothing.”

Jimmy shot Matt a dirty look. “What the hell did you do?”

Matt held up his hands. “I’m not the bad guy here!”

Jimmy snorted. “Then who is?”

Matt stammered. “Uh…Kristyn was just yelled at me, ‘cause, uh, Danii and I were, uh, arguing about…stuff.”

Jimmy rolled his eyes. “Right.”

Kristyn tugged on Jimmy’s hand to get his attention and then grinned up at him, having concocted an idea in her head. “Can Matthew and Danielle come to Paris with us?”

Jimmy looked at Matt and Danii, who shrugged since they had no idea what was going on either. “I guess. I mean, if they wanna.”

Danii looked at Matt. “Free trip? Hell yeah,” he said. He knew that something would happen on that trip involving Brian drama, he wanted to be there when it happened.

Kristyn rolled her eyes. She felt bad for doing this to Jimmy, but she would make their honeymoon worthwhile for him.

She owed him that much for what happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided you guys need a new chapter. We have most of this written in a notebook, I've just been so lazy to type it up. But, it'll get done, I promise. You guys will get it all soon. :) But, alas, it is summer, so I have nothing to do but entertain my readers. I know this has taken some months, and I can't really give you a reason why. I'm super sorry! Danii still doesn't have her computer, but I'll make sure I upload the rest of what we have written in due time. :D

xoxo,
Kristyn