Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Pink Dress

Marriage?! Who the hell would even want to marry Conneticut?! He's a stuck up, rich, arrogant, selfish, self absorbed, blood sucking vampire!

"Please don't say that. He is one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's just not for me." She says sadly.

Did I just hurt her feelings? Wait I didn't say anything. Wait! What?

"I can read people's minds and also talk to people through their minds. I'm telepathic, but please let it be known whatever you think is none of my business. I am not ease dropping I can just hear it. No matter what and you did hurt my feelings." She says softly.

"I'm sorry" I say. I look at her and she looks at me and smiles genuinely.

"It is alright. It's not like whatever you think I am going to blurt out for everyone to here."

I nod in agreement. I wouldn't do that either. People should be allowed to think what they want to.

It suddenly dawns on me. All this time I have been instinctively holding the blanket up on my chest all this time. I couldn't help it. I peeked under my covers and I almost freaked.

"Where are my clothes?! Who took them off?! Why am I naked?!" I say freakishly.

Day suddenly chuckles. "Don't worry it was me. Your clothes were all torn and dirty so I gave you a bath and, I'm sorry but, I threw your clothes out. Conneticut, to show how sorry he some what is- though he really just did it for me- he went out while I was taking care of you and got you a beautiful dress. I mean its a bit fancy but its very beautiful. I must warn you though, it is pink. That was always his favorite color" She says with a chuckle.

Great... pink.

"Would you like me to go get it? Are you feeling well enough?" She asks worriedly.

"I'm fine. I'm just a bit sore." I say.

"Ok. I'll be right back with your dress." She says standing up and graciously walking out of this mini hospital.

It better be a decent dress. Not some short thing that shows off my legs a lot. Damn that vampire. Damn him.

"Here it is. I hope you like it" Day's voice suddenly says and I look up and she is holding out a somewhat long hot pink dress. Its backless too. Oh boy, but I must admit, It's fairly pretty.

"I also convinced him to give you a break for a while. You had a very rough 1st day, huh?" She says. She holds out the blanket like a room divider so no one can see me get changed. It was just a bit too small but it fit. If he guessed what my size was then he did pretty good.

It was rather soft dress and it was very light. It was the sort of dress that you probably could only buy if you were rich.

Unfortunately, it was a tie-up at the back so Day had to do a bunch of adjusting and knotting and tying.

"Done! Oh my you look beautiful. Your awfully skinny but your beautiful" She says clapping her hands together and putting on a truly-amazed face. I stared down at myself. It was fairly pretty. But it was pink.

"You know what. I am going to put your hair up and I am going to take you to the dining hall and then you can eat to your heart's content. Everyone will be amazed at how you look." She says. She suddenly takes the ribbon from her hair and starts playing around with mine.

Damn that Vampire.