Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Mostly Pink Wardrobe

"She told you didn't she?" Conneticut's soothing voice says as soon as I walk into his room. I almost jumped, not expecting him to be there.

I looked at him leaning in the threshold of the balcony with his arms crossed and his brows knitted together. He looked like he was mad.

"You mean about your little personality problem?" I ask him and his face appears to become redder as he gets even more mad.

"I can't believe she told you. She promised she would gallivant about it and tell everyone." He says staring madly at the floor.

"She thought I deserved to know, not that you were gonna tell me." I say to him advancing towards my 'room'.

"Don't you dare tell anyone, little human, cause I'm sure Day won't be ---- never mind" He threatens spinning around to look off the balcony rail.

What's his problem? Day won't what? Be here all the time? Also, did I pick up a pinch of depressment coming from him? Is this like sad hour or something? Or is there something going on between them?

I began to wonder to myself about everything.

Day had said that she had ran (Literally) to the mall (which is an hour away by car) and picked up more clothes for me that would last me a few weeks while I was eating (It took me 10 minutes to eat, I was starving. So if It takes an hour to get to the mall by car... Exactly how fast can vampires run?)

As soon as I walked in, I found stacks of new and expensive looking clothes piled on my bed. I began to stare in awe at them. Feeling childish, I let out a screech and ran to them, flinging my hands up in the air in excitement. Besides the clothes, I found a little note lying at the top of the pile which reads,

Sorry most of it is pink, Conneticut said they had to be. I couldn't argue with him cause he gave me the money to get them. I bet he must feel very sorry about what he did, even though you started it. Anyway hope you like it

Day
P.S. Don't Tell Him I Said This

Interesting. If Conneticut really feels sorry, 1. He's too chicken to admit it or, 2. Day really told him to buy me clothes so he gave her money and demanded pink, still being angry with me.

I shook my head. God boys are confusing, particularly vampires. Stupid pride.

There were a bunch of pink dresses and normal jeans with different colored tops, besides pink.

She also got me a bunch of hair ties and jewelry. (She must really warship humans or something)

I decided to get out of this dress and put light colored, tight jeans on and an orange tank top just to bug Conneticut. I also put on a large-beaded bracelet which was also orange and white and an ankle bracelet with diamonds on it.

I wonder if they are real?

I shrugged my shoulders and threw the dress from the floor to the bed and walked out. Day promised that she would tell me all about vampires and their history. I wonder if I could get her to tell me how to kill vampires? Maybe I could get her to take me back to mom and dad.

I happened to glace out the balcony doors and noticed that Conneticut had his arms crossed on the balcony rail and his head down on his arms.

Yep, must be depressment hour.