Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Question and Answer Session

"My gosh, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Day said smiling and speed walking at me to give me a hug.

"Um. Thank you." I say not really knowing what else to say. She smiles again and skips over to the couches and sits in between her mother and father.

"Come sit" Twilight says and I walk over slowly and sit on the love seat across from the couch. "So, what do you want to know"

"Well. How about why when we drink a vampires blood, we turn into vampires" I suggest. I really didn't get it.

"Well," Sunny starts off "A vampires blood is much more dominant and easily kills human blood cells and takes over the humans body, making them into a vampire." Day turns her head to smile at him and then looks at me.

"Why do you guys drink human blood if you know that if we go extinct you die?" I ask them and they all look at each other. They must be wondering how to explain it.

"Immortality. The more human blood you drink in a vampires lifetime, the longer you live. Its all about power. Some people, like the Harins, tend to be greedy when it comes to human blood. Others have attempted to drink an animal's blood, but then you'd need to drink blood 5 times more because animal's blood isn't as filling or as powerful as humans. Its just greed, but our family only drink what we need, not what we want" Day says. "Actually, quite a few families have committed there selves to breeding humans, that's how the Chinese and Americans and every one else were made."

"Since we're on the topic of families..." I say letting my voice wandering off a bit. Could I really ask to go see my parents? "I was wondering if I could... well... see my parents. They're starving to death and they may be dead already. I just want to see them again"

Their faces drop at the same time to sad faces and Day stares at the ground.

"We can't" Sunny says staring at the ground also, "You are not ours. Stealing a human from another family is against the law, if we got Conneticut's permission we would love to take you but-"

"-But we already asked if him if you could come with us, he said no and also said that we are not to take you out of the house. If we do, the sentence is death, friend or not." Twilight says a bit ashamed.

"He can't do that can he?! That's so not fair?! How come he can threaten you guys?!" I say taken aback.

"The Harins are far more powerful than the Tyme family. He could start a war right now and he wouldn't get in trouble. Like I said, its a dog-eat-dog world. Every Vampire for himself... or herself" Day says giggling a bit t the last part.

"That's still not fair" I say softly to the red carpet by bare feet are resting on.

"Its just how it is" Day says with a saddened sigh.

It becomes silent for a few long minutes. I kept thinking about my parents. Thinking about them being dead and having maggots crawling over their bodies and worms poking out of their eyes. Imagining them huddles in a corner with dirt covered faces and really skinny bones. It gave me the shivers.

Still, the saddened aura in the room was bugging me. I had to get back to the topic on vampires.

"Do all vampire's eyes glow red in the dark?" I ask out of the blue and they all look up. Day's face appears to brighten up a bit and she smiles.

"Yes actually, so if anyone tels you they are a vampire, just turn the lights out and see if they're eyes glow" She says.

I had another brilliant question. "How fast can vampires run?" I questions and they seemed to be amused by the simple questions.

"Don't know. We're all different, but lets just say we all run faster than cheetahs" Day says smiling again.

"Wow... that's pretty fast..." I say amazed. Cheetahs are the fastest land mammal alive. Well, at least that's what I thought.

"Well. Are their anymore questions you have for us?" Sunny asks. Questions. Questions. Hmm. I can't think of any. I'm sure as soon as they leave though, I'll come up with one. Oh wait, I have one!

"Whats the most powerful family in the world?" I blurt out just when they probably thought I was going to say no.

"That would be the Shaelez'. If you see someone with purple you better bow and suck it up. They are a family who don't like humans. Not to mention all they do is grow and grow. They must also be the largest family too" Twilight says. All three of them get up and walk out in single file leaving me bedazzled.

Largest and most powerful family?! Wow...
Wait! What makes them the most powerful family?!
Shoot, their gone already...

sigh......

"Hey human, wheres your master Conneticut?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Shaelez = Sh-ale-zzz