Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Dusk Tyme

I jumped. I hadn't expected to hear an unfamiliar voice come from the window on the other side of the room. I held my heart as it too, jumped.

I glanced over at the window to see a guy, about my age, sitting in the window like a cat staring at me with bright orange eyes and dark orange hair like Day's.

Could he be a brother?

"Um. No." I reply. He makes an annoyed face and hops in through the window "He might be in his room now that I think of it"

He shakes his head and sits beside me, tossing an arm around my shoulder which felt a bit awkward. I should just nail him in the face.

He shakes his head. "Nope. I just checked. That guy can't stay in one place for a long period of time can he?" He hypothetically asks.

"Sure" I say looking towards the doorway where Day and her parents left, wondering if they would come back.

"Are you Day's brother?" II ask looking back at him. He nods his head and stares into my eyes with his orange ones.

"I'm also her fiance since she rejected Conneticut" He says. Ok, he doesn't seem to be too much of a creep as he made himself look.

I look straight ahead at the empty couch. Why didn't he just sit there? Maybe I should just excuse myself.

"But you know," He says leaning in until he has his lips right beside my ear which gave me the chills "I'm not really into the whole commitment thing" He says seductively and I shiver. Never mind. He is a creep.

I turned to look at him and I smacked him across the face really hard. How dare he do that to Day and how dare he think he can pick me up!

He took the hand from around my shoulder and rubbed his cheek. "That hurt you know, kiss it better" He says pointing to his cheek.

I let out a silent evil giggle and smacked him across the same cheek and jumped to my feet.

"You pig." I spat at him and I stalked out of the room. Trudging my feet.

"What was that?" Day asks suddenly appearing in front of me. I stared at her. Stay calm Clorori, remember vampires can run very fast. "Um," I finally spoke "Your brother or whoever was hitting on me"

Her eyes narrow to a glare and stares behind me. I turn around to see him staring at me in the threshold of the room I was just in.

"You indecent, masochistic pervert. You'd think one of my brothers would be normal!" She yells at him and he smirks.

"Hey I couldn't help it. She's a cute human" He says. Day suddenly appears in front of him and slaps him across the cheek that I did. He brings his hand to his cheek and massages it.

"I'm used to that now" He says. She just glares up at him then whips around and walks past me.

"Maybe I should just drop dead right now" She yells furiously disappearing. I turn back to stare at whatever-his-name-is staring back at me.

"So, Where were we?" He asks as he walks towards me. Yeah. If he gets any closer I'm gonna nail him were it hurts. Just wait for it, wait for it, wait for it....

He suddenly stopped walking. Why did he suddenly stop?

He suddenly bowed and I looked behind me to see Conneticut standing there glaring at him. "Beat it Dusk. I don't have time to deal with your overactive hormones." He says to him.

"As you wish" I suppose, Duck says and he disappears. Conneticut turns around and begins to walk away from me.

"I could have handles him, you know I could have." I say to him and he turns around.

"Little human, If I thought you could I wouldn't have jumped in now, would I?" He says and continues walking away.

Come on, could that Dusk person really have been that bad?