Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Enigmatron

I was bored. It was a gloomy day and today would have to be the 1st day I realized how many brothers and sisters Conneticut had. As well as nieces and nephews.

I still haven't met his parents though. I would love to see who he took after.

There were so many vampires in this castle, It was hard to believe that the Shaeles had more, I'm not even talking about the kids. I'm talking about the adults, every single one of them glare at me and lick their lips to intimidate me, which it did a bit.

I knew they all hated humans.

Speaking of humans, there must have been hundreds following their masters around and doing stuff for them too. Now that I look at it, Conneticut must really be taking it easy on me, or maybe he isn't keen on the idea of having a slave... Nah. Scratch that thought, he tried to get me to do stuff he could have easily done.

In the past few days, I haven't even seen Day once. I wonder where she is?

I decided I would go look for her... after lunch. I was still starving. I ate like every other day, which ids unhealthy, so I made my way to the kitchen and looked around at all the chefs scurrying around the kitchen making food for the demanding vampires in the dining room.

Maybe... I should wait.

I decided to go see what Conneticut was doing. Once I got to his room I opened the door and the first thing I was was him on the balcony again, staring into space. I wonder what he's thinking about. I saw him for the first time yesterday when he came back from wherever he went. He just went straight to the balcony and stayed there.

"Get me a drink little human" He tells me as he looks back at me. I noticed that my feet weren't moving against my will.

"Whats your problem. You have been down for like days. " I ask him crossing my arms across my chest.

"It's nothing of your concern. It's only to do with vampires and the Enigma tron" He says turning around.

"What's the Enigma tron?" I ask him I walk to the balcony until I'm walking in the threshold.

"It's the source of magic. If it's destroyed then anything magical will die, including vampires. One person is selected to carry it around his or her neck to protect it with their life. If you control the Enigma tron then you can become more powerful then life itself"

"Where is it?" I question and he turns around and looks at me amused.

"As if I'd tell you." He says chuckling. He turns back around so his backs to me. "I'm sure Day told you, the Shaeles are the most powerful vampire family of everyone. A few days ago, in Clevence, Cale made an attempt to assassinate the holder of the Enigma tron and take it for himself. He failed luckily, but we know he'll try it again."

"So why are you so down?" I ask.
he ignored me... how typical.

"Who is it?" I question him again.

"Once again, as if I'd tell you"

"That's right, as If you'd tell me anything. Not even about your little 'problem'. Conneticut-"

"Its master to you, don't make me say it again" He interrupts.

"Whatever," I say continuing on "How many servants have you gone through so far due to this 'problem'?"

"Too many to count" He says "That's why you should shut your mouth once in a while so I don't get engaged to your temper. Now go get me a drink" He says waving his hand and I begin walking to the bathroom.

"Spoiled brat" I mumble to myself. Why couldn't he do it himself. Temper.. he has the temper.