Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The News

2 DAYS AGO...

CONNETICUTS POV.

I never liked Dusk, he's always creeping on my sisters, all 50 of them,and now my servant. My god she's a human, he's the lowest vampire there are.

I left her behind, I wonder what she was thinking. Did she think I rescued her? Or that I was worried about her? Or is she even thinking about it at all.

"Connteicut! Come quick! Your father needs to talk to you! It's about something important!" Day's worried voice yells to me from the 2nd floor deck. I look up at her looking down at me with worried orange, god I loved those eyes. If she is worried then it must be something important.

I quickly ran up the stairs, jumping 4 or so steps at a time and ran with her down the halls until I got to my father's study. Without knocking we burst in and I stopped disgusted in my tracks.

Of course, my stupid step-mother was making out with him. Sheesh, the old never get old. Not that they were old, I mean, I was older than my step-mom but my dad was a few years older than me, they both looked young. I just miss my real mother.

"Oh there you are" My father says pushing my step-mom off of him. He looked a bit blemished and out of breath. How pathetic.

"Is there something important, or did I just interrupt something?" I ask him rather stubbornly and he doesn't seem to take any offense.

"Yes, actually, this is very important. The Justice has issued an immediate meeting tomorrow. You must go as the Harins representative since you are the next heir of the throne." His deep voice says. I glance beside him to see my step-mom hanging off his shoulder and staring up at him madly, but not madly in love either. I never liked her, I always believed she was using him.

"And what is so important about this meeting? What happened?" I question looking away from my step-mom. My fathers eyes fill with worry and he looks at the ground.

"The Keeper was attacked."

"What?! When?! By whom?!" I yell in a demanding voice.

"Cale of Shaeles. He attempted to take it yesterday in Clevence. The Keeper is being hidden in The Justice Hall, but Cale knows it is there. She needs to be taken to a safer destination"

"Where will she be taken?" I ask him.

"We don't know, but you better leave if you want to make it to Jastondo by tomorrow."

"I will." I say nodding. It wouldn't be the first time I've gone to these meetings, except this has to be the most important one by far"

"And Day." My father says to her and I turn to look at her as my father speaks. "Your parents would like you to leave immediately also, as a representative of Tyme."

"Yes. I will go right away." She says bowing and she bolts out of the room. I look at my step-mom who wrapped her arms around my dads waist. God I hate her.

I bolted out of the room before I saw her reach up to kiss my father.