Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Meeting

CONNETICUTS POV

"SILENCE!" The Head of the Meeting boomed. Immediately, everyone fell silent and he sat down and tapped his fingers against the concrete table. Everyone sat quiet and stared at the Head.

"I'm sure most of you know why we're here. We have, yet again, another problem with the Shaeles. As you may all know, Cale attempted to assassinate The Keeper yesterday morning at precisely 11:25 am" He starts off.

"Where is she?!"

"Is she harmed?!"

"What about the Enigmatron?!"

"Everything is well," The Head says twirling the gray hairs hanging from his chin "She is here. Watching us. She is a bit... unsteady, like anyone would be after being attacked by a vampire"

"What are we going to do about the Shaeles?" Day asks from beside me and everyone turns to look at her and then look towards The Head for an answer.

The Head eyes her for a moment and glances at the table where he made a mini sand castle of dirt. "I was hoping I could get some suggestions" He says and people shoot there hands up.

"Kill!"

"Yes, The Death Sentence!"

"No! That will start another war! How many humans and vampires do you intend on sacrificing before we become extinct?!" Day yells slamming her hands onto the table making all the dirt on the opposite end fly up into the air. wow... she was really getting into this.

"Sometimes a war is necessary young lady." The King of Clevence says beside her.

She stares at him for a second. "What about you. Your supposed to rule over Clevence. Why is it you were not protecting The Keeper. Were you unaware of her presence?" She intimidates him. His words get caught in his mouth as he tried to speak.

"I-I was unaware of her presence in my country. It is very hard to decipher humans scents from the rest of the humans in my castle" He excuses.

"You don't have guards patrolling the streets of your country? Patrolling the borderline between Clevence and Weety?" She questions him. He shifts in his seat a bit uncomfortable and stares at the table.

"Well, no-"

"Then it's settled. This whole thing is your fault. Your responsible for your people, your country, and whose in it." Day concludes sitting down "I reject to war. Its something we don't need"

"Miss, which country do you represent?" The Head asks her and she looks at him.

"I am Princess Day of Tyme. I used to come here when I was much younger. I have grown a bit, I know that, but I still reject to starting another war. Do you all remember what happened last time?"