Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Dungeon

Something wet kept dripping on my head every few seconds. I wanted to open my eyes to see where I was, but I was just to damn weak. More drops landed on my head and I weakly turned my head and water started dripping on my eyes which felt good. I opened my mouth and lifted my head up a smidgen and let the water drip into my mouth; it tasted sweet.

"Oh. Your awake" A woman's voice says weakly and I snap my head up to look at the person. She was quite beautiful despite the dirt on her face and pale skin. Her lovely blond curls hung in front of her shoulders and her brown eyes seemed to pop out and the freckles spaced across her face made her skin seemed a bit more tanned.

She extended her hand to present a piece of bread. She smiled genuinely. "I saved you some. You look like your starved so here." She tossed it to me and it luckily landed right in my mouth.
"Thank you very much" I say. I sit up against the rock wall. The jagged rocks poked into my back and I had to keep shifting myself to get a comfortable position to sit in. I bit off a piece of bread and ate it. Already felt some of my energy returning. "So... where are we" I asked taking another bite of bread.

"I don't know. I've been here for two days. Soon they will come and take us to be fed to the royal family. There are tons of people down here. We're all scared and we have nothing to do but wait for death. I can't believe the vampires actually wiped out most of the humans"

I took a good look around before I noticed we were in some sort of dungeon. The walls were all stone and lined with spikes. It was damp and cool in there which was somewhat nice. I tuned in to the voices of people's cries and calls. People were banging on their jail bars and resting their foreheads in between them. They were all crying and they also all had clean stripes running down their faces where the tears led.

The room was suddenly lit up as the door slammed open and four very tall and big vampires walked in and scanned us.

"Get up. Get up. You need to stand up, trust me" The women whispers to me as she stands suddenly to her bare feet and grabbed my hands to help me up. The ground was even ragged and rocky. It was pure torture towards my feet that already were bruised and scratched up from running down the road.

"Everybody to your feet's! Its supper time and you all know the rules!" One of the angry vampires yelled unlocking the cells magically by waving his hand over them. Everybody piled out of the jail cells except for me. I stayed inside and watched as they all lined up. One of the red eyed vampires stared me down with a menacing glare. "That goes for you too you pathetic human girl" He said.

I crossed my arms in a challenge and he grinned then advanced towards me into the cell. "I'm not stupid," I said returning his awful glare. "Anybody who comes out of these unbearably small cells are obviously choosing there deaths."

His evil eyes narrow at me. "I said get with the others you disgusting human" His voice sounded more rough than it did when he was ordering us out.
"Make me you leech" I spat at him. He made a grab for my arm and I socked him in the chin. Everybody gasped and the vampires all glared, each walking towards me.

One suddenly disappeared and I suddenly felt my chest being crushed as his two powerful arms picked me up and threw me into the crowd of people who I knocked over like bowling pins. They all screamed and yelped in pain as they all landed with a thud on the ground.
I stood right to my feet and glared at the four ugly vampires with glowing red eyes. "Maybe we should just suck you dry right now little girl" The one I punched in the face threatens and speed walks towards me.

"Bring it on you filthy blood sucker" I spit at him. Just as he was about the do something to me, he stopped and snapped his head to the doorway and stood tall with his nose to the ceiling. A man suddenly entered. Somebody suddenly grabbed my hand and I looked back to see that blond woman with curls holding me tightly as she glanced at the man who was more of a teenager.

"That's the king's son," She whispered. "Don't stare too much, he doesn't like making eye contact with anyone lower than his class" She stared at the floor, but I continued to stare at him. He wasn't like the four ugly vampires who seemed to had just turn into statues. He seemed to have some sort of dark aura around him. As he entered the darkness of the dungeon, his eyes began to loominate in a blood red color like the others. He had fair skin and dark brown, almost black, hair. Shoulder pieces hung off his shoulders that the long black cape was attached to. I though it was sort of cheesy really, wearing a cape and being in the royal family.

His eyes suddenly met mine and I lowered my eyes to a glare. He looked away to stare at the four guards. "What is all this ruckus" He questions eying the four guards.

"One of the humans was confronting us and hit me" The ugly vampire in front of me said. The prince's eyes met mine again and his gaze returned to the ugly vampire. "Which one?" He asks probably already knowing it was me. The ugly vampire turned to glare at me and pointed directly at me.

The prince took graceful steps towards me and the hand that was on mine let go and I felt everyone take a step back but I stood my ground.

"You? You did you little human dare confront one of us. Such courage is wasted when you will die" He says to me. His voice sounded calm and almost soothing enough to put someone to sleep if the words that were formed in his voice weren't threatening.

"Think of it like this pretty boy, I get to die knowing I kicked one of your butts. Not that there is any choice whether I can live or not so lets just say that I won't die cowardly like these other people" I glared at him more. He was a good 4 or 5 inches taller than me which he sort of tried to use to his advantage to scare me.

He raised an eyebrow after I spoke and he made a grab for my arm and I went to go punch him but he blocked me. He smiled and the tips of his fangs poked out from his lips and glistened off the small amount of light cast from the door.

I tried to hit with my other hand but he caught my wrist and spun me so my back was against his hard chest and he held onto my hand and used his other to sweep the hair away from my neck. "You little fool. I wouldn't fall for such tricks. I lets out a small chuckle. there was something I could do to him no matter how heavy he might be. I held onto the hand holding onto mine and jumped in the air, slamming my feet on the ground and leaning over to have fly over my head. I saw that move on wrestling. He landed on the ground with a thud and glared at me angrily upside down. The others gasped.

two of the ugly vampires suddenly charged me and shoved me up against a rocky wall which added to the pain I already had in my back. The vampire prince rose to his feet and glared at me.