Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Moving In

CLORORI's POV (BACK TO THE PRESENT)

I got him a drink alright. I got water from the bathroom and gave it to him all right. Right all over
his head.

"Ugh! What was that for you stupid human!" He yells at me, wiping the water out of his eyes.

I chuckles evilly. He didn't appear mad to me.

"Oh I'm sorry. I thought you wanted the water so you could cool down" I say to him. He grabs the glass from my hand and chucks it over the balcony until you hear it crash on the pavement below.

"Stupid human. Go do 50 more push ups" He says waving his hand and my arms are forced to the ground and I start doing push ups.

"You know. This is just making me stronger and it's getting easier" I say to him. My arms were wobbly and he just stared down at me.

"Maybe I should add another 50 then" He threatens.

I won't give him the satisfaction knowing that that would kill me.

"Go right ahead. I'm tougher than you think" I say to him and he raises his eyebrow.

"Nah. I need you to clear out your room of your junk then take Sparky for a walk." He says.

A walk? Going outside? Does he trust me? Wait why do I have to clear out my room? Where am I gonna stay?

"Woah woah woah. Where exactly am I moving to?" I ask him.

"My floor. Someone will be taking over your room from now on" He says.

"So I'm gonna sleep on the floor. Why exactly am I getting kicked out?" I question.

"Its none of your business" He says

"Do you really trust me to go outside?" I ask him.

"No. But ill make sure you wont be able to leave the grounds."

I growled and when I was done I went straight into my room and piled all my clothes in a neat pile.

Wait? What! I was doing as I was told?! Oh boy...

I carried the piles of multicolored cloths into Conneticut's room and put them on top of his dresser. Whoever was taking over my room, I hated him or her.

Conneticut kept staring out over the balcony. I got the red leash that was conveniently attached to Sparky's cage and I hooked it onto his collar. I opened the cage and he went bolting under my legs, lifted me up onto his back, and took off out of his room.

..............

When Sparky was finally worn out from running, we limped up the stairs until we came back to Conneticut's room. Immediately I heard a girl laughing from his room and going 'weeee' and giggling.

What the hell?

I peered into the threshold of his room to see a girl who is younger than me holding one of Conneticut's dolls in her hands and spinning around.

Is she human? Whats she doing here? Who is she?

Conneticut was sitting in his bed, cross legged, and looking annoyed. He grumbled to himself and then he looked at me. His eyes seemed to sink even lower to the floor and the girl stopped spinning and looked at me smiling.

"Hello!" She yells happily "I'm Ciara. You must be Clorori. I've heard so much about you!" She began to spin again until she purposely got dizzy and landed on the floor.

I walked into the room and stared at her. I glanced at Conneticut who was staring at her annoyed.

"Who is she?" I asked him and he looked up at me.

"Never mind that. Go fold her clothes or whatever and put them into the dresser in her room" He grumbles resting his head in his hands.

So she's the stupid little ignorant spoiled brat whose moving into my room. I glowered at her and marched into her room and slammed the door.

Damn I sounded territorial. I guess that's what happens when you've been living here for almost a month with a spoiled arrogant heartless little....

I sighed. I was just jealous that there was a younger and cuter girl in the room other than me. Though I shouldn't be jealous cause he seems to be annoyed with her.

So what is she has fabulous red hair and dark blue eyes. Nice fair-colored skin and a cute bun.

And I was just... plain.

I sighed again. Now I know how Clancy felt when I brought a new cat into the house. Her attitude changed because I brought a new, younger and cuter kitten into the house. I guess it's only natural for me to feel violated.

There was a tiny knock at the door that I standing in front of. It was that little girl, I know it.

"Excuse me." Her cheerful voice said "I was wondering if I might get in there for a second."

My blood boiled. This was my room no way I'm letting her in.

"Forget it, this is my room and your not taking it you little-"

"I'm actually only 14. I'm not little" She says

14?! She looks so... young. She acts so... happy and immature

"Its my room. I'm not letting you in" I yell at her.

"Buts that's my room with my stuff in it. I want in" She says and I begin to feel her tug at the door but I pull it closed. She may be 14 but I'm still stronger than her.

Then I got an idea. An evil idea.

I waited for the perfect time.

When it came, I pushed open the door with all my might and it hit her successfully. She even made a thump as she hit the ground. I walked out of my room and stared at her on the ground with a bloody nose. She looked like she was about to cry.

What was even more odd to see was Conneticut by her side, wiping the blood with a piece of paper towel.

I growled at him and stalked out of the room.