Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Rivalry

"What the hell is your problem!" Conneticut yells at me when I'm halfway down the hall. I don't look back, I refuse.

"My problem?! Whats your problem! You never help me! You get me to do everything for you!" I yell at him. I turn around the corner and my body freezes. Literally it freezes. Now I'm frozen there like a statue and I don't know why.

Conneticut walks around the corner, carrying Ciara bridal style and he glares at me. "Just leave her alone and we'll all get along" He says sternly and waves his hand and my body warms up again.

I glare at Ciara who is looking back at me evilly and smiling wickedly. She suddenly reaches up and wraps her arms around Conneticut's neck and whispers something in his ear. He turns around and looks back at me and I paste my glare on his.

He ignores me and turns back around. Ciara wipes her bloody nose and continues to hug him while staring at me.

I swear to god, whoever she is, she's evil. Not that Conneticut would believe me anyway.

"What happened?"

My hearts jumped with excitement. Thank god a normal person, someone I know I can talk to. Day walked up beside me, boy was I relieved.

"I gave her a bloody nose by hitting her with my door" I say to her and she gasps.

"Why did you do that to her?!" She says shocked.

"Cause the little brat wants to take over my room and I'm not letting her. She so evil, you should see the way she glares at me when Conneticut's back is turned. She is trying to make everything seem like it's my fault." I say angrily to her. Of course the anger isn't directed towards her. Its towards that prissy 14 year old.

"Well it is your fault. You gave her a bloody nose so of course she hates you" Day says.

"Who the hell does that priss think she is anyway. Stubborn stupid brat" I say venomously ignoring Day's comment.

"Its not about who she thinks she is, its who she is." Day says.

"And who is she?" I question.

"Conneticut didn't tell you?! Oh that little... I'm so sorry if you feel like she's being treated royally but-"

"Oh ya. I really felt I was being treated royally before" I say rudely interrupting her.

"Like I was saying, the girl has to be protected-"

"You should have seen the way she hugged him and the way he stood up for her" I interrupt again, ignoring her.

"Well she is-"

"A spoiled bratty princess who thinks the whole word revolves around her pitiful 14 year old self" I interrupt again.

"No. She is-"

"What are you trying to say?!" I snap at her and she looks taken aback.

"Uh. Hold on a minute. I don't think your upset about her" She says. She suddenly grins and elbows me. "I think your just jealous cause Conneticut's got another girl around. Aren't you?" She says chuckling.

"That's only 5 percent of the reason" I excuse. Lies all lies. "I don't want her taking what room I have, I don't want to sleep on the floor. I don't want him to make me do things for her either. I just don't want to see her in my sight"

"Uh sure. Anyway. Like I was saying-"

"Spoiled prissy stuck-up son of a... whoever her father is" I spat. Day suddenly covers my mouth and I look at her.

"Will you shush up for one moment. I was trying to say she is The Keeper. Or has Conneticut not told you of the Enigmatron?"

My heart stops. that little brat is the Keeper. No wonder she can get away with anything. I hate her guts already.

Day removes her hands from my mouth and I just stare at her. I blink a few times for effect and stare in the direction Conneticut carried that prissy brat.

"I hate her guts. I'm taking my room back" I say spinning around and trudging angrily to Conneticut's room to empty out my room of her junk.