Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Verbal Confrontation

There. That's the last batch of clothes. I think I did that faster than I thought I would.

I stared around Conneticut's room. I threw all 'her' clothes on the floor, except for the things I thought were cute which I put on the dresser. Every meanie has a soft heart.

I've already folded all my clothes and put them away and I made my bed in my room.

I was content and I was excited to see the look on Conneticut's face when he came in. It couldn't take that long to stop bleeding in a nose. I know I didn't break it or else she would be crying.

I should have opened the door a bit harder... damn. Oh well what's done is done.

I hear that girl's laugh from down the hall and I knew she and Conneticut were coming. I just stood there, it's not like I practiced what I was going to do. I didn't have a plan except to stand there.

I crossed my arms comfortably and watched as the door knob turned and creaked open. The girl was the first one to stop in her tracks.

The door opened a bit wider and I saw Conneticut who was standing behind her. He glanced at me and I smiled. He glared at me and his fist tightened into a little ball.

"Clorori," He tried to say control-ably. Wow he said my name, I must be in trouble. "Get out of here. Go somewhere other than here" He says squeezing his teeth together.

I put my hands on my hips and shook my head. "No." I say plain and simply. "I will not cater to you any longer, or your brat"

"Step outside now" He says sternly. He glares at me maliciously but I don't move.

"You," He says pushing Ciara "Go and fix this mess and I'll be back in a second" Ciara skips into my room and I hear her rummaging through my stuff which makes me angry.

"Out! Now!' Conneticut yells at me. He flawlessly waves him hand and I start walking. Stupid god damn vampire. I'm gonna kill him.

Conneticut follows me out, slamming the door behind us. My back rests up against the wall as I stare at him. He runs a hand through his hair and looks at me angrily.

"Is there any reason why you have to make things so much harder for me!" He starts off yelling "If you think, I want that immature, dancing, happy, giggling, brat here then your wrong! I'd prefer she wasn't here but you know what, you can't get everything you want! Stop pulling this s*** every single day. I can't keep up with you. You are lucky your still alive. You wouldn't be if you didn't amuse me so much!"

I cross my arms and stare down the hallway away from him. "I don't care. I don't want that stupid princess taking over my room and I don't care who she is" I say to him. I didn't want to yell, I just wanted to have an argument for the sake of having one.

"And you don't need to be so jealous. My god, humans are so stupid. You guys come to conclusion's so fast, you guys are greedy, and ignorant of everything. Tell me, up until a few months ago, did you believe vampires existed?" He questioned.

"That is irrelevant to the matter at hand" I say to him stubbornly and he growls.

"Get. Your act together. Or I'm feeding you to my dog" He threatens.

"Why? Is my blood not good enough for you." I stubbornly say again.

"If I get mad enough that I get an urge to suck your blood then it's all the better for me. Of course you wouldn't benefit me in the least"

"Then kill me. I'd rather that from the start. I'd rather die then live with vampires and that brat" I say. I lied again. I don't want to die. I still remember that powerful feeling from when Conneticut attacked me. The will to live.

That's right. I remember something Day said.

"Why are you refusing? I thought if a vampire is offered blood they'd be a fool to resist." I say looking at him. "Or is it too much for you to make your own bed, or clean your room, and get you drinks by yourself. You are incredibly lazy. If you don't kill me then I'll just kill myself. Not that's you care"

His eye made this twitch and he looked away from me. "Don't say that" He demands.

"Why? It's not like you really care" I say stubbornly.

"I don't. It brings back bad memories" He grumbles

"Oh well good for you 'cause I don't care. I hate you and I hate vampires. They have taken everything from me, my life, my family, my friends, my job, my house, my health and my poor dog. Humans would be better off if you lot didn't exist!" I snap at him and he shakes a bit. I always heard that guys are scared of girls when their mad, but when girls are mad, they should be scared.

"Are we even on topic anymore, how'd we get from Ciara to Hating Vampires. I could care even less if you hate me, you are not here to become my friend!" He snaps back.

"Umm. What are you two doing?" Day asks appearing beside us. We both glare at her and she bites the bottom of her lip.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." Conneticut growls and I divert my glare to him. "So what happened?" Conneticut asked her diverting his attention to her. Typical male, never likes resolutions and confrontations. Big idiot.

"Well... after you left... 'he' suddenly showed up and gave us a hell ride. Then he tried to blackmail me then kidnap me. Of course he couldn't cause I was under the protections of The Justice Peace so he eventually left after- well after hurting my feelings" She says staring at the floor and slightly nodding "All in all I guess it went pretty well"

"He aggravates me even without his presence. Let me guess, Jenny was there wasn't she?" Conneticut asks her.

Whose Jenny and Whose 'he'?

"Of course. Surprisingly Raja wasn't there again. You know what, no one has seen her in years. I wonder if she's dead" Day wonders out loud as she stares up at the ceiling.

"Yeah right. Raja, dead. I highly doubt that. She'll show up soon. Like all great murderer's, she's just planning." Conneticut huffs and he looks at me still glaring at him. He rolls his eyes and looks at Day who is now looking at the floor, looking worried or hurt.