Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The Daughter Born of Two Opposites

DAYS POV
2 DAYS AGO...

I was truly amazed as to how well Conneticut reacted when The Keeper chose him. It was pretty cute too, cause now Connceticut will have two human females around him all the time.

I just wanted to burst into a case of giggles when The Keeper threw her arms around him and he had a panicked look on his face. No matter what face Conneticut made, he was still the same cute man he always was, despite his hatred I didn't think ran very deep. You see like all guys, he tries to hide his feelings or put on shows for his parents. Since he was the next King of Harins, he had too. Being a King also limited his character.

He slapped her away and stood up.

"Ciara dear," The Head spoke. "Go pack your things. Conneticut, you are excused and I will personally accompany Ciara to your castle."

Conneticut stared at Ciara who skipped off back into the door she came in. Conneticut growled and exited the giant stone door behind us.

"So, Young Day. What do you presume we do about the Shaeles, since you seem to have so much enthusiasm" The King of Clevence snorted. I never did like him, did I mention that?

Cale

going up against Cale would be very bad. I just can't let another war start. Only I know Cale's true side. I didn't want him to die either.

"We should just talk to him. Maybe he could tell us why he seeks the Enigmatron" I suggest and I felt everybody hold their breath in laughter.

At the same time, everybody burst out laughing. I stood up and leaned over the table. I wanted to cry, I don't like it when people laugh at my ideas.

"Now now. Don't laugh at the poor girl unless any of you have a better idea."

It was crazy. As fast as it started soon ended. Of course he'd show up as soon as Conneticut left. Why wouldn't he. My body froze as his arms went around my waist and he held my back against his chest. God I hated him, but I could never seem to be free of him.

"What. No 'Hello Cale' today?" He asked me. I knew he was grinning as usual.

"Hello Cale" I whisper and his grip tightens.

"I'm so sorry to crash this secret meeting, but as you all know. No secrets are kept from me. Now what is it you wanted to ask" He said eying the court.

"We want to know," I started taking small breaths. What you want with the Enigmatron."

He chuckled. "Is that all?"

"Yes." I said shakily.

"Well. I think I'll cut to the chase and say there is someone among us who- what the word? Is a traitor. I don't know who though. The Enigmatron can tell me though. It knows everything" He says

"Liar!" The Head yells standing up. "That would be no reason to attack Ciara. You seek personal power. Are you forgetting what happened the last time you got your hands on it?"

"You are acting as if I was almost killed. Really, the Enigmatron just didn't work in my possession. Only a someone or something with pure hearts can hold it"

"Exactly. You are not of pure heart." The Head spoke up.

"When you think about it. Are any of us" Cale said.

He lowered his head to my ear and his cold breath sent shivers down my spine. "When are you going to come back to me. Jenny is waiting for you. She longs to see you. I hear it everyday," A says teasing me " 'Wheres mommy? When can I see mommy? Why is mommy ignoring me? I miss mommy.' Then she'll start to cry. You know, she's waiting outside for you. Why don't you stop ignoring her."

"You actually brought her here. How could you. You know it hurts me." I say to him. He keeps doing this, it hurts my heart so much.

"Go see her," He encourages. "She has grown a lot since the last time you've seen her. Her hair has gotten longer and her eyes keep looking more like yours with every day that passes"

I broke out of his grasp and ran through the door he came in. I did want to see Jenny one more time. Just once more.

I ran faster than light until I came to outside where I saw her sitting on the bench beside the tall grey-stoned building staring at the sky.

I gasped. My baby girl had grown so much. Her hair has longer and an even darker shade of purple. Her eyes were bigger and more orange. She had grown fairly tall.

She glanced at me and smiled. A great big smile like mine. The one everybody said spread happiness and joy. The one that cured sorrow and depression. She ran to me.

"Mommy!" She yelled happily. She ran at me with wide open arms and I dropped to my knee's and spread my arms until she tackled me with a hug that almost made me fall over. She held me so tightly and I held her close to my heart.

I began to cry. Each glowing tear dropped to the ground behind Jenny and formed small pools of glowing water that glistened despite the gloominess of the day.

I rested my chin on her head.

"I'm sorry baby girl," I cried to her. "But I can't ever come back. I can never live with your father again. I'm so sorry"

She began to cry too. I didn't want her to cry. I wanted her to be happy.