Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The Daughter Born of Two Opposites 2

DAYS POV
2 DAYS AGO

"Please, mommy, come home. I miss you." Jenny cries as she looks up at me. "I don't want you to go away again."

"Your too young to understand." I say to her. "One day you will understand."

"I want you to come home. Please. I miss you!" She continues to cry. I hold her as she cries in my shoulder.

Damn Cale. Damn him for bringing her. Damn him for making her go through this. I'll never go back to him.

It may not seem like such a big deal to anyone, but Cale killed two of my brothers and a sister because he got really mad. He says that they were speaking of how wrong he was for me and he snapped. If Cale were to disappear anyone could replace him, but when family member's are killed, no one can replace them. As soon as I heard my heart just... sank. I wouldn't put my family in danger. Cale kept threatening me, saying if I didn't come back to him that he would kill my whole family. He could if he wanted to and it scared me. There would be nothing I could do about it.

But there was a time when we were happy. Years ago we were in love.

To this day he says he still has the same feelings for me as he did before. I just can't trust him. He uses his power to manipulate people and do things for him. He says that if I come back then we could be a happy family like we once were. When Jenny was just a baby.

I couldn't admit it to myself, despite the death's in my family, my selfish heart still loves him and he knows it. So he takes advantage of my heart and no man who loves you would do that.

"We can start over," He says from behind me. "It was a mistake. A mistake I am sorry for. I know no one can replace them, but you need to move on."

I shake my head. "That's what I'm trying to do, but you keep interfering." I say to him. "I can't even believe you brought Jenny here to see me. How could you do that. You won't let her come with me, so of course she's upset she hasn't seen her mother in a long time."

"I told you why she can't go with you. She is a Shaeles and she is my heir; My only heir. I promised you when she was conceived that I'd never be with another women, and I've kept my promise. I will forever, no matter what you think is going on between me and Raja." He says.

"It is you who needs to move on, Cale. Your holding yourself back."

"You are holding us back. Just come back and we can start over." He kneeled down beside us and wrapped one arm around me and one around Jenny and clasped his hands together.

"We can be a family again. Remember how happy we were. You just need to come back and it's fixed."

He acts as if it's that simple. Just going back. I just forgive him in a snap.

"What do you say? Will you come back yet?" He asks. I look up at him. His slightly glowing eyes mixed with his purple eyes made him look so sincere. Deep down I knew he was. Maybe I was just scared again. Maybe that's been my problem all along. I'm always looking for the little things I don't like in people to stay away from them.

He suddenly picked me up with Jenny still in my arms and started walking into the gloomy field of dead yellow grass.

He was taking me to his home. Not mine. I didn't want to go as much as I wanted to. Did that make sense?

"Let me go!" I yells at him. He dropped my feet and I stood up. I put Jenny back on the ground. "I'm not going with you, Cale. I told you no. No no no!" I yell at him.

He reached for my arm but I jerked away from him. "Come on Day. Just come. Stop being so stubborn." He says. I back up a few steps and he walks towards me and goes to grab me again but his hand bounces off the Peace shield ruminating from Justice Hall.

Cale growled. The point of the Justice Peace is that if there is ever a fight or something breaks out, then the Peace Shield protects everyone from being hurt.

I looked down at Jenny. "I'm so sorry." I say to her. I turn around and run. I kept running and running. I didn't look back. It was a matter of seconds until they disappeared from sight along with Justice Hall.

My heart was heavy and crying. My heart keeps betraying me, telling me to go back to him. They say that when you feel the tug of your heart to get away from someone, that means its love.