Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Day's Decision

CLORORI'S POV
PRESENT DAY

Damn that Conneticut. Damn that stupid prince-of-hell. Damn him for making me share my room. Damn him for making me sleep on the floor in my room. Damn him for even making me sleep near 'her'. Damn him to hell and when he gets there I hope he rots.

I wasn't going to go to sleep while she peacefully slept and silently snored on that uncomfortable bed. I got the advantage, the floor is more comfortable, she acted as if that mattress was full of fluffy clouds freshly caught from the sky.

I 'pfft' at the idea and sat up against the wall. I didn't even get a pillow, I got a blanket that I use as a pillow and also covers half of my thorax.

I stared a hole through the floor thinking about 'her' sleeping beside me. I heard a knock come from Conneticut's door and I listened as he groaned to get out of bed and answer the door. I decided to move over to the door and open it a crack. I could only see his glowing eyes making their way to the door.

"What?" He said sleepily as he opened the door and yawned at the same time. All I saw was another pair of glowing red eyes. Now if every vampire were to have different colored glowing eyes, I probably would have been able to tell who it was, but they weren't. Only the looming light of the moon shown through the balcony so all I can see were 2 figures at the door.

"No" Conneticut suddenly said turning his back on the figure at the door.

The figure walked in as he turned his back and immediately I recognized the long orange pajama's Day had worn a bunch of times.

That's right, she was Telepathic. But if she can hear his thoughts, why is he speaking out loud for someone to hear.

"I know. You keep telling me that, but I won't do it." He says out of the blue again.

"You promised 5 years ago." Day whispers to him. He turns to look at her and he looks like he's about to start balling. "I even added 3 more years."

"I can't do it, I'd never live with myself."HE says choked up. He must have started to cry now cause you could hear his silent sobs and he kept roughly shaking his head and wiping his eyes continuously.

What were they talking about? Promised what to her?

"You can't live with yourself? I can't live with myself! You don't know how I feel." She whispers loudly to him. "And if you don't, I will myself."

"No, please. Don't do that." He almost cries.

"Then for god sakes! Do it!" she says to him without a whisper. He wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him. One of her hands were forcing his head towards her neck.

It hit me just like that! WAM! She wanted him to kill her for some reason. He was refusing, that's why he was crying.

"No," He says putting his hands on her waist and pushing her away. "I can't. I'm sorry. It's not right."

She stared at him and she began to cry as well. She glanced at the ground then looked back up at him. "I don't want to die alone." She says softly. Her hands that were clasped together at her chest fell to her sides.

Conneticut squeezed his eyes together and didn't open them until after a minute. "I don't have the heart." He says, returning the softness in his voice. She scrunched her hand into a ball and bit her lip.

She suddenly whipped her palm in the air and it hit Conneticut right in the face. I watched as his eyes suddenly flickered and began to glow brighter. Again, he squeezed his eyes tight as he rubbed his cheek.

I get it. He said he didn't have the heart because of the sad aura in the room. She's trying to take advantage of his 'problem' and make him drain her.

"Don't do that!" Conneticut suddenly spat at her. He kept his eyes closed and his breathing got heavier.

"I have no choice. I can't live anymore. I lost my will to live. To me, my life is just a waste." She says to him. He slowly opened his eyes, gaining back control over his body, and looks at her.

Why does she want to die so badly? I thought she had a happy life. She seemed to be a cheerful person. Whats going on? Better yet-what am I going to do if he decides to kill her? Should I let her die or stop Conneticut? My mom used to say "Don't try to run away from your problems because they will just follow you."
I can't let Day die.

Conneticut stepped forward and hugged Day. Conneticut seemed to have stopped crying and Day just wrapped her arms around him.

I kept looking at Conneticut who was glaring at the floor. He seemed to be arguing with himself.

"What will happen to your family if they discover that I killed you. I don't want your parents to hate us." He says, obviously trying to encourage her to think about this more.

"I thought of that already," She says taking one of her arms that were wrapped around Conneticut and shoving them deep into her pajama's pocket and taking out a note. "I said that this was what I wanted and that they shouldn't hate you for doing what I asked. There's more, but I don't feel like reciting the whole thing"

Conneticut seemed to squeeze her tighter. "What about me? I still need you. I can't control myself yet." He says shakily.

"Yes, you can control yourself. You just did, all you have to do is not want to be out-of-control and you'll be fine." She says sighing "Now please Conneticut, stop prolonging this. I made up my mind and its up to you whether you do it or not. I'd prefer you since your my best friend and my blood would benefit you."

What was I gonna do? Now my heart was thumping fast. It was obviously coming. Let her die or live? Die? Live? Die? Live?
This is so nerve wracking. No! I made up my mind.