Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Clorori's Decision

She took both his hands in hers and turned him around, guiding him to his bed.

I couldn't watch, what was I gonna do? Live?Die? I made my decision, but I just couldn't let it sink in.

She kept hold of one of his hands as she lied down and he was very reluctant to go on top of her. He was whimpering again. He lowered his head to her neck and I knew that was it. Either I stop him now, or also feel guilt for letting Day die.

"I can't do it." Conneticut suddenly decided and he sat up looking away from Day. "I can't." He repeated.

Day wrapped her hands around his head and forced him back down and held his head against her neck. "Yes you can. Just bite and the rest will just happen. You know I won't be in pain."

I stood up from my sitting position. If he changed his mind then I'd have nothing to worry about, but if he bites her I'm not gonna let her die. She needs to face whatever problems she has.

He opened his mouth slightly, still debating with himself whether to do it or not. He'd open it slightly then close it, not being able to make up his mind. He suddenly took a deep breath.

Her body just twitched. I stared at them. I couldn't tell if he bit her or not. What was that twitch? He must have.

I didn't waste any time springing from that closet and running over to Conneticut. "Stop it!" I yelled at him hitting his back, but he seemed to be too occupied with her blood now. Obviously he wasn't going to listen and I can't waste my time telling him to stop.

I glanced around the room, looking for something. I spotted it. That mirror. It was either fixed or he got a new one. It worked lat time.

I ran to the mirror with the slurping, sucking, and swallowing sounds ringing in my ears. I picked it up and ran back over. I looked at Day who was making a peaceful face. Was she dead already? She said she wouldn't be in any pain. Does it hurt for vampires to get their blood sucked? Ugh! Enough wasting time!

I held the mirror in a tight grip and smashed it over his head with everything I had. He suddenly lifted his head and kicked me in the stomach without even looking at me. I almost threw up right there. He didn't turn his attention back to Day and that made me panic. Was she dead?

He turned and looked at me with the brightest red eyes I have ever seen yet. He got off of her and stared at me. I took giant steps back away from him but he caught my wrist and yanked me to him. He seemed to hug me as he got my hair away from my neck and without warning he bit me, sinking his canines under my skin. It stung like hell. It feels as if he was taking his nails and digging them underneath my ear and pulling my skin. The blood all went to my head again and I felt very dizzy and weak. He made the 'glug glug' sounds that sounded disgusting and I couldn't help but dig my nails into his back. He suddenly forced me to the ground and my head slammed into the floor. He kept his grip on my neck and held my head off the ground. All the pain drowned out and I felt very tired.

I wondered if I saved Day. I wondered if this was the end for me. I wondered if I'd see mom and dad in heaven, if that's where I went. I wondered what would happen to Conneticut.

Was God really gonna end my life right here and now