Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The Plan

It happened so suddenly. There was suddenly this stir of energy ruminating from somewhere in the room. The air seemed to be gathering in one place and then BOOM! It all exploded with this strange sound effect you'd only hear in movies. The next thing I knew was that Conneticut flew off me and hit the wall above his dresser.

My held fell to look towards my room's door. Ciara was standing there holding a necklace's chain with some sort of color changing pendant hanging from it. My eye lids got heavier and the last thing I remembered was watching Ciara run to me and asking me if I was o.k.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes. I didn't know where I was. Maybe I was back in that hospital.

My head was a bit sore but other than that I felt fine. I sat up and glanced around the room. Nope, I wasn't in that hospital, I was still in Conneticut's room only I was lying on his bed. I heard a light snore beside me and I turned to see Conneticut lying there, facing me, asleep. Talk about how awkward it was for me. Waking up in some guys bed, only this wasn't some guy this was Conneticut. Maybe I wasn't in a serious enough condition to be in the hospital.

Something gathered up in my nose and I let out a great bit sneeze. I must have blew a few brain cells cause I felt a bit dizzy. I looked back over at Conneticut and he was staring up at me wide-awake.

"Geeze. Did you have to set off a bomb so early in the morning." He commented. This made me chuckle. He made it sound like I farted, which I didn't. I sneezed.... did he know that?

"I sneezed." I corrected him, or at least I thought.

"I know. That was very loud." He says.

Oh.

"So, um, how are you feeling?" He questioned as he sat up.

Feeling? Oh right! What happened to Day? Is she OK?

"I'm fine wheres Day?"I demanded. I stared him down.

"She's... OK. I actually put her in a comma. If you hadn't stopped me, I would have killed her." He says. Did I detect a thank you? "I can't believe you did it again. Exactly how many mirrors are you going to smash off my head cause I'm getting sick of it." He complained in a silly manor. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait. What happened. Why am I not dead?" I question him.

"Ciara used the Enigmatron's Vampire Repulsion on me and she saved you. Your lucky though. If she hadn't been here you would have died and then Day would have had to feel even more guilt and want to die faster."

"Why exactly did she want to die?" I ask. Could something horrible be going on that really drive her to take her own life. Or get someone to do it for her.

He sat up even more with his back straight, but leaned forward a bit.

"Day she- No. Remember when I was telling you about Cale?" He asked me and I nodded. "Well a while ago, Day and Cale used to be mates. Only they chose to be. So I guess soul mates is the proper term. Anyway, they loved each other right. They were crazy about each other and Day constantly talked about him. I didn't mind, he was my friend too. Eventually, like anyone, they had a baby girl and named her Jenny. They were happy, but all along Day's family despised the Shaeles and didn't like that Cale and Day were together. One day for the holiday's, Day and Cale went to Tyme to celebrate with her parents. You know how her brothers are."

That's right. Dusk is a two-timer.

"Anyway, 2 of her brothers and a sister started criticizing him because they didn't think he was good enough for her. He got so mad he killed them. day was so upset about what he did and she couldn't forgive him or herself."

So because her siblings are dead she wants to die?

"Cale is still passionate about her but she doesn't want to go back to him. She doesn't want to hurt her family. She thinks if she goes back that her family will think she betrayed them. So Cale threatens her and tries to get her back but he fails. No matter how many times he threatens her, Day knows that he'd never do things like Kill her family or stuff like that. But she's scared. She still loves him so she hates herself for it. Jenny rarely sees Day at all, except for the few times Cale uses her to try to get Day back."

So that's who Jenny is.

"You see, you have to understand that Day has a very strong and weak heart. She can't handle this and she believes dieing is the only way to solve this."
"So. This guy, Cale, is the reason she wants to die?" I ask trying to get the facts straight.

Conneticut looked up at the ceiling thinking about it before he looked back at me. "Yeah. I suppose."

"I'm definitely not an expert when it comes to love, but if he loves her as much as he claims to, maybe she should tell him then he'll stop." I suggest.

Some bright light must have gone off in his head cause he gave a you-could-be-right look. "Yeah. I think that may work, but Day won't talk to him. She wants to avoid him as much as possible." He says.

"You said she's in a comma. We could do it that way when she wakes up she won't have anything to worry about." I suggest. Wow, I'm actually having a somewhat-normal conversation with Conneticut. That's the first and we're talking about something serious too.

"No. That wouldn't work. Cale wouldn't listen to us, he'd want to hear it from Day. I sure as hell don't want him in my country."

"Not even if it could help Day?" I ask. You'd think he'd do anything for Day since he doesn't want her to die.

He sighed. He must want to. "For Day I would. But I wouldn't let him out of my sight."

"Well. I'm gonna change so, um, see you later" I say. I jump off the bed and walk towards my room.

"Wait." Conneticut says. I stop in my tracks and I look at him.

"Um, Thanks. For, you know, not letting me kill her. I would have never forgave myself for doing it." He says sincerely.

"OK." I say turning back around.

"And," He shouts getting my attention back. I turn back around and look at him. "Sorry for almost killing you again."

What was I supposed to say? Its OK?
That'd be like saying 'Its OK. Try to kill me anytime.'

I simply nod and continue to my room.