Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The Letter

CALE'S POV

Day

THUMP

Day

THUMP

DAY

THUMP

What can I do to make it up to you?

THUMP

Why are you being stubborn?

THUMP

My head started to hurt. It helped me think. I've run out of things to do. How can I convince Day to come back. I missed her so much. These years I've felt depressed without her and then when I'm around her I'm so excited and I just wanna ...

well, you get it.

It can't be helped. My love for her will never die, she can't accept that. If I have to be on my death bed to get her back then so be it.

I sighed.

Women. Complicated creatures unlike men. We know what we want and they spend all day contemplating on what to wear. Who honestly wastes time doing that anyway?

I sighed again. When Day was here, I'd always listen to her talk. Her voice would play through my ears like a lullaby. I just got in trouble when I fell asleep accidentally. I didn't do it on purpose.

It happened once. She was talking about some drama going on about her female friends and I fell asleep listening to her. Boy was she mad, but she's hot when she's mad. I think that was the only time I'd seen her mad.

If I don't get her soon, I think I'm gonna die.

"Excuse me Your Majesty," Winston's voice says from the other side of my door. "I have a letter for you."

I walk to the door and grab the letter from his hands. I hold the envelope to my face and read the address.

Harins? Why is Harins sending me letters? Is something going on I don't know about?

I tore off the top of the white envelope and the letter slid out into my hands. A human wrote this? What human has the nerve to write me a letter?

I was just about to toss it on the floor when my eye caught Day's name written in it and that peaked my interest. I decided to start from the top.

"Cale Of Shaeles,

You don't know me but I know you know Conneticut and Day. Conneticut's helping me write this letter, or more telling me to write it. He's just supervising..."

Blah blah blah... next paragraph.

"Anyway, on topic. I'd, well we, would like you to know that 3 nights ago Day came into Conneticut's room telling him to kill her."

What! Oh that Conneticut is on the top of my Death list now.

"I'm sure you'll be grateful to know, that she is fine except for the fact she is in a comma. I saved her. Don't worry I don't expect a thanks. Conneticut told me why she's been wanting to die for the past 5 years and I have to say if you love her as much as you say you do, you'll leave her alone. You are making her life a living hell and she has lost the will to live. You keep threatening her and god only knows what else to her and she can't take it. The basis of this letter is that if you don't stop she'll end up killing herself. I understand she stills has feelings for you but she wants to let them go, but your not letting her."

Because of me? Am I really hurting her that bad? I don't mean it when I threaten her. Does she know that?

I shook my head. It can't be because of me. She would have told me.

"Conneticut told me that you'll want to hear it from Day so Conneticut is giving you permission to come to Harins and wait until she wakes up. Of course, he won't take his eyes off you. I convinced him to let you. He'll be waiting, expecting you to not waste anytime getting here.

Later,
Conneticut and Clorori"

Well that dimmed my day a bit. No, I will not believe any of this! I'm going!

I dropped the letter and ran to my walk in closet, quickly finding my suitcase and randomly packing it with clothes.

"Where are you going Master Cale?" Winston questions. I zip up the suitcase and look at him.

"Tell everyone I am going to Harins for a while and to not expect me back to soon." I say to him.

He bowed to me and I ran and left out my window, landing on the giant trampoline I had placed there for quick leave.

Day. I'm coming. Just wait for me.