Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Servant

He was mad and I was proud of it. Everybody wants to leave their life with a bang so I just considered this my little second of pride. The glowing red eyes that were full of murderous intent got closer and closer.

The one vampire that I hit squeezed my arm a bit tighter and I glanced at him. "Do you have a death wish?" He mutters staring at me with his luminous red eyes. I smiled at him and turned back to the prince who has stopped in front of me.

We stared at each other. We glared maliciously and he even let out a cat growl.

Then he did something very, Very, VERY scary that made my skin crawl...

He smiled.

Not in a mean way, like a happy way or a smile that says 'Ha ha. I was joking. You should have seen the look on your face' smile.

I tried to shove my head further back into the wall. A vampire smiling is truly frightful.

"You must be pretty strong in order to have done that" He says reaching out and squeezing my upper arms with his hands.I wanted to slap him away but my arms were pinned down.His hands felt death cold and it made me shiver. "Not everyday you meet a girl who has muscles. It also just so happens that my personal servant conveniently died yesterday and I think you would do as a replacement."

He walked past us and out the door where the little light was coming through. "Oh yes. If you ever try that stunt on me though, again. I will have to kill you." He says plainly and leaves.

Everybody who is huddles in one big group farthest away from us lets out one giant sigh. The vampire I hit suddenly threw me over his shoulder and started walking out of the dungeon.
I didn't really struggle, It was just uncomfortable with the weird modern armor that the light revealed he was wearing poked into my stomach and it hurt slightly. Ii seemed like forever as we walked up the grey stoned spiral steps. I also looked back every once in a while to see that the light was getting a bit brighter.

Out of nowhere, the ugly vampire slams me onto the ground and growls. "Whats your problem you leech!? Too heavy for ya?!" I yell at him. My left arm began to sting.

"See here human, If it weren't for Your Highness, I would have sucked you dry. Let it be known that if you ever insult him again I'm positive he will not cut you any slack next time" He snaps. He turns his back and begins walking for a staircase. "Follow me if you don't want to be carried, you human waste"

I sat there glaring at him with my arms and legs crossed. My faded blue jean shorts were ripped and dirty. I happened to notice how cold the marble floor is. Then I noticed that I was in some sort of giant room with a huge chandelier with small hanging crystals that gave off a luminous warm light that could make anyone feel at home. The walls were all a nice dark red and the staircase had gold railings and a red rug with gold designs running down it. The place was full of rare artifacts and old vases on old tables and stands. It was very medieval with suits of armor and hand painted paintings.

A pair of giant wooden doors caught my eyes that stood opposite the staircase. A small crack of blue light shined through the two doors and my mind raced to outside. Maybe I could escape and run free. I could get away.

"Don't even think about it. Let it be known little girl, that Prince and I along with the other guards are the only ones who know your prince's servant.You wouldn't last 5 seconds outside of here without being drained. Pick your feet up and walk. We have 4 flights of stairs to go up" He stated. I didn't move still. I just looked at him. I even noticed some things about him too.

Even though after a second of me not moving, even as he advanced towards me, he seemed rather handsome. His eyes were no longer red but a bright yellow/gold. His skin was a fair but pale color and he had a somewhat pointed chin. He also seemed to be rather fit, or else its the armor that's makes him look so. The silver plated armored boots he wore made slight clicking sounds against the marble floor.

Without realizing really, he lifted me over his shoulder again and began to trudge up the stairs. I didn't struggle. I thought of it as a free ride to the fifth floor.