Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Arrival

CLORORI'S POV

That was fast. It had been an hour since the letter was sent and he's here already. I have to admit, something about him intimidated me when he glared at me.

It was most embarrassing when Conneticut forced my head down and made me bow at him. Sheesh. I said I was intimidated, I didn't say that I thought of him as a superior.

"Haven't seen you in years." Cale commented the second there eyes met.

"That's a good thing under our circumstances."

I knew right away they must not get along. Cale dropped his suitcase in the doorway of the castle and walked in, staring around the room and admiring the chandelier.

"Let me guess. Down the hall and last door on the right." Cale says glancing at me. I look up at Conneticut who is glaring at him.

"Where else." He says. Cale raises an eyebrow and looks back at me.

"Still in the company of a human. How pathetic. You need to grow up." Cale remarks. I felt this murderous intent aura coming from Conneticut and I knew he was getting ticked off.

Cale smirked and then turned and walked down the hallway.

Talk about rivalry. And I thought Ciara and I were bad. Speaking of Ciara, I haven't seen her all day. I wonder where she is.

Conneticut let out a growl and I glanced up at him. God he can be annoying. The big grump. If he couldn't beat me to a pulp I would murder HIM right now.

"Quite your growling. It doesn't become you" I say shaking my head. I walk down the hall Cale went and Conneticut follows.

"What in the hell was I thinking. He'll probably just kill my family. Not to mention Day will have a heart attack when she wakes." Conneticut regretted.

I sighed. Him and his depressed aura's. I thought we got along great this morning.

We stepped into the mini Hospital and I looked around. I hadn't visited Day yet so I don't know where she is, but I figured she was in the bed Cale was standing over.

"She been out for three days," Conneticut explains. "You'd figure she'd recover by now, but like I said, she doesn't want to live anymore because of you. Chances are she'll never wake up because she fears you so much." Cale turned and glared at him, in a way that I've never seen. It was a severely angry glare and it scared me.

My god I felt like a dog. If dogs give you attitude you need to return it except with more attitude so that they know not to mess with you.

That's what I felt like.

"Tell me, Conneticut. If She told you to drop dead would you?"

Conneticut didn't answer right away. Actually, he seemed to be debating. The answer should be no though, I mean, his life isn't as hard as Day's, right?

"Depends on the circumstances." Conneticut answers.
Cale looked at me again and sneered. "Human, will you get out of here, you reek."

I crossed my arms. I don't care if he's scary. I'm not moving from this spot. My actions seemed to surprise him cause he looks taken aback.

"No." I said stubbornly to him. He opened his mouth a bit, showing the tip of his fangs under his lip. I narrowed my eyes at him, bravely challenging him. If he killed me now, great.

"Your human is stubborn. I think she wants to die." Cale threatened. Conneticut made a huffing sound and smirked.

"Yes I know.

"Your pet should be punished." He said staring me down. I just stared right back into his purple eyes. Damn... my favorite color is purple. I never thought I'd stare at it one day.

"I am not his pet!" I snap at him. "I don't even want to be here! Plus, If you kill me, imagine how much more Day will hate you."

That outta hit a nerve.

I couldn't help looking over at her. She was sleeping so peacefully. Her pale skin seemed a bit dull, her hands were crossed over her chest like she was dead, She had a white sheet covering her, and she just seemed to be overly peaceful. Like, she was happy she was like that.

"I think you better leave now, little human." Conneticut warns me. I look up at him and glare then I revert my glare to Cale. I make a sharp 'hm' sound and spin around and stalk off.

Vampires and being stuck up. Sheesh, I'm happy I'm not one or else I may kill myself too.

I walked down the hall again until I came to the room with the front door. I don't exactly know my way around yet.

I'd probably get in trouble though.

Why the hell did I care if I got in trouble. Trouble is my middle name.

Maybe I'll just walk Sparky.

I ran up the flight of stairs until I came to Conneticut's room and got Sparky from his cage.

Does he drink human or animal blood? That made me curious.

Sparky barked at me a few times as I put his leash on. I let him out of the cage and we made our way down the many flights of stairs.