Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

The Vampires' Enemy

It had ceiling high shelves loaded with books, magazines, and novels. Each dark-oak shelf were lined in straight lines like dominoes. Sparky skipped in front of me and soon ran to the back of the library. Thankfully, the library was unoccupied by anyone else. The only thing on my mind was why the hell there was a library in a castle. How many times a day does somebody actually come in here and read?

Sparky barked and I followed after him at the back of the library where I ducked behind a shelf and stood beside Sparky. He went on all fours and started pawing at one of the books. I sighed and removed the book from the shelf and stared at the blue fake-crocodile skin covering where in large gold lettering read the title "A Vampires Enemy"

It was weird. I actually gained an interest in this book as soon as I read the title. Sparky let out another bark and I stared down at him. His muzzle pointed straight up at me. Now that I think of it, aren't blood hounds hunting dogs?

I shrugged and walked over to the nearest table with a set of wooden chairs and planted.

Sparky dragged a chair our and sat up on the chair too and stared at the book on the table as I opened it.

"A Vampires Enemy writer unknown.

Introduction: Vampires. A Species who must survive on the blood of humans. A species who contain incredible speed and super strength. Cold pale-skinned creatures whose eyes glow red like the color of blood in the slightest bit of darkness. Whose blood attacks the attacker and transforms them into one.
There are three types of vampires. There are the pure vampires who are born of two non-transformed or reborn vampires, and reborn or transformed vampires. Pure bloods contain one special power randomly selected to fit their personality. A reborn vampire is one who drinks a vampires blood, stopping them where they are an being cast into eternal life. A transformed vampire is the same thing. There is one other species of vampire that are rare. The half vampire. The half-vampire is still a vampire, but like the reborn vampire, they do not contain one randomly selected and special power. A half-vampire is one born of a vampire and another creature. The half-vampire are not as fast or strong as the pure blood and are rarely known since vampires are normally sensitive of who their companions are.

Despite the differences in the types of vampires, they all have the same enemy besides each other. The werewolf.

Werewolves are trapped between wolf and human. A human who can transform into a werewolf at any given time and by choice. Unlike the vampire, ALL werewolves work together and get along. Together, in packs, they attack the vampires in hopes of destroying their existence. Werewolves are protective of humans unlike most vampires. Normally male werewolves battle one another to determine who will be the alpha male and lead the pack. Unlike the vampires, werewolves are not picky of who their companions are and female companions are usually chosen by beauty and loyalty.
Werewolves are strong, quick and smart. Smart enough to outsmart vampires. Each werewolf can read the minds of each other as well as other creatures. This method helps in attacking their prey.Like the vampires, any traitors or outcasts will be thrown out of the family or pack on the Alpha Males command. Together, the werewolves work to destroy the vampire race"

There that's the introduction. I stared at it long an hard and I glanced back at the dog.

"So. Are you trying to tell me your a werewolf?" I ask it.

He nods.