Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Raja

I now had eight holes on one side of my neck, and another four on the other side. It was getting a bit ridiculous how good it felt getting your blood sucked after a few times. What was weirder was all I could think about were his words, "It's very hard for me to drink an others blood because I'm so addicted to yours."

I've been trying to avoid him pretty much the whole day and I'm pretty sure he is doing the same.

I walked down a random hallway; one I had never explored before. For the most part, I knew my way around now but there are still places I haven't been such as the Greenhouse in the backyard or the Ballroom and the Music Room.

There were plenty of old paintings to stop and look at through this hallway, as well as cracked-old vases and sculptures.

I stopped to admire a hanging painting of a multi-colored cat with a weird marking on its forehead when I suddenly heard talking coming from one of the doors farther up. I tip-toed to each door and put my ear against each door and heard nothing come from them. I went to the last door which was open and peered inside to see Cale, Ciara, and another purple-headed girl staring at Ciara.

"I can't believe you, Raja. How many times do I have to make a point that I'm not playing your sick games" Cale says disgusted to other girl. She had a wicked smile on her face. Her skin was as snow-white as Day's and her hair and eyes were exactly like Cale's.

So this is Raja. I thought she was missing or something.

"Aw, come on. It's so fun. Look at her, she doesn't even have a mind of her own. Do you see the way I make her jump all over Conneticut, she's in for a shock when I wake her up." Raja's evil voice says with a hint of chuckling.

I keep staring at them with one eye visible in the doorway. They must be really preoccupied if they haven't noticed my scent yet.

"Besides, dear brother, it's all for you. Soon Harins will be ours. The Werewolves are feeling rather antsy since their leader went... missing." Raja says wrapping her arms around his neck smiling, but in her evil way. He just stared down at her, paying no mind that she was practically hanging off her. He suddenly smiled just like her and placed both his hands on her cheeks, with his thumbs right next to her eyes.

"Raja," He said to her. His face fell to a serious not-so-happy look and his hands began to glow purple and purple sparkle-looking gas came off his hands... like poison. Raja suddenly let go of him and let out a scream covering her eyes. "Raja I am sick and tired of your pathetic games. Learn to grow up or I will kill you next time we meet. I refuse to lower myself for your own amusement and you know as well as anyone I won't hesitate." He threatened her. Raja, still rubbing her eyes and clenching her teeth in pain, kept backing away from him.

He walked towards her and lifted her chin up and she looked up at him, but not with fully opened eyes, she kept blinking trying to get the stuff out of her eyes. "Why must you be so cruel. I'm only trying to help you find your way back to who you used to be." Raja explains. His nails dig deeper into her chin and tiny streams of blood come out from the holes.

"Do. I. Look. Like. I'm. Kidding?" He says with a growl. She narrows her at him and then looks away. Only when she looked away, she looked right at me. I watched as she smiled widely and some sort of star flicked in her eyes and my body began to move into the room. Cale dropped her chin and stared coldly at me.

The room was just like any other room, dresser, bed, balcony; Only this had a bunch of gold coins and small treasures spread out on the bed.

I reverted my eyes back to Cale once my feet stopped in the middle of the room. He looked at me with eyes that told me he was ticked off. I quickly glanced at Ciara who stood death still beside Raja and her eyes just stared straight ahead as if she had no life.

"Your the one called Clorori, are you not?" Cale suddenly asked me. I looked back up at him. I only nodded. My feet wouldn't move, my arms wouldn't move, nothing would move on my will except my head. "What all did you hear?"

I wanted to speak, but nothing came out. I wanted to lie but then he wouldn't believe me. Only 'uh' s and 'um' s escaped my mouth. Mt heart was beating wildly like it had been all morning. Surely he was gonna kill me. I kept thinking of things to say but the conversation I saw kept running through my mind.

"I see. Raja let her go." Cale instructed.

"What?! I HAVE to? Why can't I like... eat her?" Raja complains and Cale lets out a growl as he rolls his eyes. "Fine" Raja says crossing her arms. My whole body suddenly feels Free and I take several steps back away from Cale.

"Take Ciara with you, will you." Cale says. Suddenly Ciara began to walk towards me . It suddenly became clear to me. Raja had the power to hypnotize, that's why I couldn't move, that's why Ciara looks like she's walking like a zombie.

I didn't wait. I turned around and took off without looking back. I wondered if I should tell Conneticut. I felt like Cale was testing me.

So. That's Raja whom I hear a lot about.