Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Punishment

There was a long silence as Conneticut's father examined my face and then my body which made me very self-conscious.

"I see." He said breaking the silence. "I understand. However, you know as well as I do that humans are raised to be violent and greedy creatures and she must be taught how to follow our rules since she is no longer in her human world. Conneticut, you realize that there is a punishment for attacking The Keeper a second time. Did you not warn her?"

Conneticut looked his father in the eyes and then stared down at me sitting with my legs crossed and arms folded across my chest. I couldn't believe this. I'm gonna get punished for Ciara framing me. I looked a way from him after he stared at me a few seconds. "I did, but I didn't tell her the consequences." Conneticut admitted. Conneticut's father massaged his chin as he looked down at me and I glared up at him. He seemed to be a bit surprised for some reason; maybe he wasn't used to having humans look him in the eye.

"Why is it you look at me at that?" The King asked me which sort of caught me off guard. Usually they threaten to smack me or something or tell we to wipe that look off my face.

"I-" I started to talk but Conneticut interrupted me.

"After examining her," He said with a pause to make sure I wasn't still talking. "I sort of figure she doesn't like people she's never met before. She's OK once you know her and all." He glanced back down at me who was very mad for him interrupting.I was going to say something along the lines of, "I don't like bloodsuckers". How dare he say I was "OK". I thought I was being pretty good being forced to do things I don't wanna and putting up with Ciara.

"I see. Come in!" The King suddenly called and the door opened and I cringed. I was the first thing Cale looked at when he walked in and he smiled. Instinctively, I grabbed the first thing I could grab off of the desk and threw it at me. Before the stapler got within 2 feet of him, it stopped in mid-air. I stared at it, bobbing up and down in the air and then looked up at Cale. "I see she doesn't take a liking to you." Conneticut's father says.

"Indeed." Cale says. The stapler began to turn around and open up. The staples levitated out of the stapler and broke apart from the massive clump they were in. They spread apart and one by one pointed at me with the sharp end. Cale smiled wider and all the staples suddenly flew at me very fast and I blocked my face with my arms. One dug into my arm, then the neck and it kept going on. The first few hurt the most, but I felt it wasn't something to cry over or scream over. It only hurt. It stopped and I looked at the side of my arms which had staples pierced right through the skin and stapled to it. I glared up at Cale who was staring at Conneticut with a funny face. I looked Conneticut and he was staring at the wall beside him, his nostrils flared and it looked like he was struggling for air.

I ignored it and began to pick out the staples with my nails and letting out an 'ow' every now and then.
"Conneticut. It would be best to take her to see your brother and I'd say 3 lashes. Then if you feel she will continue to lash out at Ciara, you may bring her to me and I will place her in the care of one of your sisters." Conneticut's father said. Conneticut nodded absentmindedly and grabbed my sore arms and lifting my to my feet.

We left Cale and Conneticut's father alone and Conneticut didn't say anything as he dragged me through more hallways. 3 lashes? What's that supposed to mean? I shivered.
We kept walking down stairs, then more stairs, then even more until I was sure we were in hell. The blood-smudged cinder blocks made the walls. It was very warm down there, despite it probably being the deepest room in the castle. I heard whipping sounds echoing through the walls as we entered a very large room with cells and chains. I spotted A guy sitting bored in the corner, whipping stacked bottles that broke with each professional lash.

The bored looking guy took one glance at Conneticut an I and he smiled. A smile that didn't make me comfortable.

"Well it's about time. I was getting bored down here." The man said with some British accent. It scared me the way he held the black long whip in his hands as he stood. "Well...?" The man said impatiently. "How many?"

"Just three. Just get it done and over with will you." Conneticut says pushing me into the room and the guy walks towards me.

Get it over with? Wait. 3 Whips for being framed. I did it out of self-defence. I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. I'm gonna cry. I am gonna cry.
I really felt like it. I knew I didn't deserve this.

I glanced at Conneticut with tear filled eyes. I knew one would slide down my cheek any moment. The man grabbed my arm, applying most the pressure on the side with staple holes in them, and dragged me over to a bunch of shackles that are connected to the wall. My heart began to race faster as he locked one around one wrist, then the other around my other wrist. I turned to Conneticut and he was looking away from me. "I swear Conneticut!Ciara framed me! I hit her out of self defence! This isn't fair I swear Ciara is under Raja's control!" I began to cry. I twisted my body around so the chains linking the shackles to the wall wrapped around me. I coward to the ground and watched as the man walked away from me until he got to the desired length of space.
He took one look at me and grumbled. He walked towards me again and lifted me up by my arm and untwisted me.

"Little human, please. Just get it over with. This has to be done. Your lucky you got off very easily." Conneticut says still looking away from me. "Its just three."

Just three. He makes it sound like he's secretly saying it wont hurt. I know it will. I once found an old whip in the attic when I lived in a house and played around with it and whipped my self in the arm on accident. It nearly killed me. (Not literally).

My back was facing the man who walked back to his desired position. I was strong. I can put up with this