Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Stitches

Conneticut was carrying me on his back, my back hurt so much. That stupid brother of his must really be a professional. Blood covered the back of my shirt. My shirt stuck to me like glue and blood continue to run down my bad, soaking the jeans I was wearing. A big diagonal rip lined the back of my shirt where Conneticut's brother whipped three straight and perfect times in the same spot. I felt as if I was paralyzed and every now and then, the pain would perk up and make me cry. I was, after all, only human.

"Are you o.k.? Conneticut asked. He twisted his head to look at me with one of his beautiful pink eyes, but I drove my face into his back. I didn't answer him, he knew the answer. He let out a sigh. Two more staircases to go. He preferred to take his time since he was in no hurry to go back to wherever he was super late for. I bet he just decided not to go.

Once we got to his room, he placed me on the bed on my stomach and stared at my back. "My brother's nasty. He'll make a few whips the most nasty thing you ever felt. Once, I Saw a human die after just 5 hard lashes, I don't think he knows the difference between what punishment and kill mean." Conneticut said with a fake chuckle trying to brighten the mood. I just laid there motionless, I didn't want to talk to him at the moment. He snapped his fingers as if he remembered something and walked to my room. He returned after a short period of time holding a first aid kit.

He dumped the contents onto the bed beside me and rummaged through it. Shocking enough there was a knife in there and that's the first thing he grabbed. He held it in his hand which made me feel a bit nervous. He rummaged a bit again until he found a pair of scissors so he dropped the knife and stood behind me. I felt to weak from blood loss to ask what he was doing. He started to cut my shirt straight up the middle and slowly peeled the two halves away from my skin. He let out a gasp and covered his nose. I thought he was going to cover his mouth but you know, whatever.

"That's awful. Your not even crying." Conneticut said shocked and I watched as he shivered. He rummaged through the stuff piled beside me and found a very long and sharp needle used for stitching, only this was really long. I tensed up which hurt my back.

"Do you have any idea how to stitch?" I asked him worriedly. He looked down as me and chuckled. "Yes actually," He replied. "I took a few courses in school in medics. Your lucky too because punishments can't be treated at our little hospital downstairs. I must ask you to not tell anyone I'm doing this either." He says grabbing a cloth from the pile. "Uh. OK." I say painfully as my back twinges.
He suddenly shoves the cloth in my mouth and stare at him blankly.

"It's so you don't bite your tongue off." He explains and grabs some fishing thread (Or whatever its called) and loops it through the needle. He took another look at the long and deep bleeding-lash on my back and gasped again. "Holy. I just noticed something." He said as he leaned closer to admire what he was looking at. "I didn't notice you were wearing a bra it's so soaked in blood it looked like a part of your wound. Even worse its was slashed and is inside the cut. Ow, this is gonna hurt." He yanks on the back of my bra which sends a load of pain up my back and into my head. He began to slowly remove it from inside the wound and then did the other side. My head ached and my back severely stung.
"Oh boy. Now I have to sterilize it." He says reaching for the bottle of rubbing alcohol and another cloth and lightly damping around the wound.

I spat the cloth out of my mouth and howled in pain. My nails dug deep into my palm and my squeezed my eyes shut as the cold cloth circled my back. Conneticut let out a long sigh massaged his face. He picked up the needle and touched the end. That's something I have a habit of doing. When I have a sharp object in my hand; whether it a pencil or knife or razor or something, I have to touch the tip to test how sharp it is. Its a obsessive disorder I think.
"Ready?" Conneticut asked as he placed the cloth back in my mouth. I nodded slightly which was enough to make my head explode with more pain. I felt at Conneticut's cold finger took a fragile piece of my skin and jabbed the needle through it.
I kicked and flailed in pain so Conneticut had to sit on my legs.

My head ached horribly as the three hours passed. He tied the wire together and smacked his hands together. "All done!" He exclaimed and letting out a long bored sigh as he jumped off my legs that were now numb. I still didn't move, my back was in more pain that it was in the first place. "I say its the best job I ever did." He congratulated himself while licking my blood off his hands. "And your lucky I drank your blood before or I wouldn't have been able to withstand it all." He added.

I still laid there crippled. I didn't dare move, the slightest blink made my head ache more. "You took it like a trooper you know. Of course I knew from the start you were a tough girl."

He searched under his bed and pulled out a blanket which me laid on top of me to keep warm. He slowly laid down beside me on his back and stared at me. He raised an eyebrow then the other one which made me smile for a mere half a second. He stared up at the ceiling, something I wish I could do to the sky at night, but he forbade me to leave his room, and it wouldn't let me onto the balcony now.

"Did you mean it? When you said it was self-defence?" He asked curiously. I stared at him and his eyes reverted back to me. I opened my mouth slightly and let out a "yeah" which didn't hurt to much.

"What did she do? I haven't smelt Raja's scent in the castle so she can't be here. That's why I can't believe you when you said that." He explained. "If Ciara really is under Raja's control though, I have to report it. You better be telling the truth because I'll just look like a fool for believing you."

I stared into his eyes which were soft. His hair fell over those eyes slightly and he seemed so... beautiful.
I opened my mouth slightly again "I em telling duh truth. She framed me. She strangled me and nearly killed me. I hit her out of self-defence I swear. After I hit her, she fell to duh ground and pretended to faint when I sat on her stomach to restrain her. Den you walked in and I knew she was framing me. It dust hurt so bad when you didn't listen or believe me. She torments me a lot and I know you would take her side so I could never tell you." I say softly to him trying not to speak too loud to hurt my head.

He let out a sigh. "I understand, but without proof on your theory, I can only report it and Raja will be questioned. No doubt about it she will deny it. As of right now I can not believe you nor deny you.Just sleep and we'll talk about it later." He grabbed one of his comfy feathery pillows and slid it under my head. Maybe I should get hurt more often if I'm gonna be treated this way; like a human being.

"Conneticut. Do you really think it's strangers who I get angry at easily? People I never met before?" I ask him before closing my eyes. I felt him shift beside me and knew he was looking at me.

"Its a possibility," He started. "Its not more like getting angry, its more like you have this very thick guard up. Maybe something happened in your past you haven't told me and that's why. It doesn't matter if something did happen, you don't have to tell me. Just rest." He says closing his eyes himself. After a split second he opened them again and stared at me with a pained expression but peaceful face as I tried to sleep. "Do you trust me?" He suddenly asked and I opened my eyes slightly. Did I trust him? In some ways I did. There are things I know he's not telling me. I guess I can say I trust him enough to let him stitch my back with a sharp object.

"Yes and no," I replied weakly. "I trust you enough to know you won't severely hurt me on purpose, that's it" I close my eyes and sleep almost takes me over instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay... 107 more chapters to post T_T kill me