Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Surrendered Feelings

DAY'S POV.

I hugged myself. I took a quick glance at Conneticut and Clorori who suddenly turned their backs and left and that's when I felt a bit panicked. They were going to leave me alone with Cale. "Tell me, Day. I'm serious. I just want you back." Cale said and my eyes snapped back to him. I wanted to tell him to drop dead, but he probably would because I knew he meant anything. I didn't want him to drop dead. I would be lucky enough if he wasn't reading my thoughts. Then again, he swore he'd never use any of his powers on me without my realization. I just don't know if I could trust him anymore.

He began to walk towards me again and I found myself not moving back anymore. Only a few more strides and I'd have to run.

He gently grabbed my arm and made me walk to him.He hugged me warmly and I couldn't help but cry. His scent and his body were all too familiar to me. His warmth was what I loved most when I was upset. My heart was flying for more than one reason and even I knew he could hear it. My arms wrapped around his back and I cried into his shoulder. It wasn't very healthy for me to woke up and having his face be the first one I saw. It did startle me enough that I had to scream.

He rubbed my back and the back of my head. I heard his heart but it beat no different than any other time when we were together. It was funny, Conneticut always said he was trying to seduce me, but he didn't have to.

That's when I smelt my scent - My family's scent. I shot my head up to look at the door and there stood My mother and father, Dusk, Dawn, Star, Sun Jr, Night, and Eve. All 16 eyes staring at me.
I felt my body tense. I badly wanted to know what they were thinking but at the same time I didn't. Cale lifted head up and stared at my family in the door way. The doors suddenly slammed in their faces and I heard Dawn scream in surprise. What have I done? I was betraying them again. They all wore a sad face as they looked at me... well except for Dusk. God knows what was going through his mind. He only wore a smirk.

"Just stop thinking of them. If they love you they'll respect your decision. Your not a child, it shouldn't matter whether they approve or not. There are other people who love you too." He whispered to me. I cried a bit more as he held me. These tears weren't just for today, but every other day I held them in.

I wanted to try. If I wanted to protect my family, maybe I could not let him see them. I could keep him away from them.
We can go back and live in Shaeles like we did. I could take Jenny to parks and Theaters. Watch her grow up. Who am I kidding, I'd watch a bunch of them grow up and fall in love. Be a family.

"I love you. So much." I Cried to him and he hugged me tighter and I felt the shoulder of the white patient gown I was wearing get wet and I knew he was crying. It was nice. Seeing him cry.
Maybe I could forget about my family and move on. My heart would fix itself in time and soon all will be forgiven, right?

He said he'd do anything. That's right. He said anything...
My lips turned to a grin and I suddenly felt overwhelmingly evil. "Now," I choked and laughed. "About that 'I'll do anything' promise. Give me a second to think."

He kissed the side of my neck with cool lips and continued to hug me. I had a few things I wanted him to promise me but I could really only choose one that I could try to trust him on.

My heart thumped flawlessly and my mind raced. I've only partly felt this way for years, now for the first time in years, I felt whole despite my disappointed parents standing outside and waiting.