Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Reunion

CLORORI'S POV.

Day sat on the other side of the couch really antsy. She couldn't quite keep still. She kept staring nervously at the ground and holding back more tears. I was so glad she was awake, even though it only felt like she went to sleep for a few hours.

"So?" I asked her and she looked up at me. "What happened? You haven't said a word." I was eager to know what happened just like any teenager is with guy things. "Are you guys together now?"

She suddenly smiled and nodded. I was a bit shocked. She was crying but I now realize they were tears of joy. "Yes. We are. He wanted to get Jenny. He said he didn't want to bring her in case I looked sick or perhaps died. They should be here soon." She said wiping her eyes.

"That's great, isn't it? You guys can be a family. Why do you look so nervous?" I ask watching as she fidgets her legs and squeezes her hands together. She suddenly bursts out crying

"My family. Their avoiding me now. They haven't talked to me in a few hours. I feel like I really betrayed them. I have to talk to my mother and father at one point or another. I have to tell them I forfeit my throne so I can marry Cale." She cries. I rush over to her and slowly wrap my arms around her. My bad still hurt quite a bit but I didn't care.

"Your marrying him? When?" I ask. She looks up at me with red eyes and smiles. "He says whenever I want. He says he doesn't want to rush me like he tried to get me back." She said in a slow sob. She tried over and over again to control her crying and she pushed away from me and wiped her eyes. "So whats your story?" She choked. "What are you wearing Conneticut's shirt for and where did you get your wound on your back from?"

I was unsure if I wanted to tell her about Cale and Raja and Ciara. I didn't want to upset her. "I attacked Ciara again because she got on my nerves. I ended up having to get 3 whip lashes. Conneticut stitched it up yesterday. It's still really sore but I can handle it." I tell her. I had to bite my lip. It's hard to lie to a friend.

"That's awful. You need to control your nerves." She says wiping her eyes again. She pretty much stopped crying and that's when the doors burst open. "MOMMY!" A happy and adorable child yelled running to Day and the girl jumped on Day and hugged her with all her might. "I'm so happy! We can go to the beach and have tea parties!" The girl yelled excited. The girl pushed away from Day and looked at her and immediately calmed down and held her breath. "You know mommy, daddy's not so good at playing princess'." The girl says calmly and Day lets out a motherly laugh and the next thing you hear is a, "Thanks a lot" from the doorway where Cale is standing.

"You know what. You don't need to be playing princesses. You are one Jenny, you don't need to torture your dad that much." Day said after her fit of chuckles. "But tell me. Did your dad wear a dress or a two-two?"

The child I know assumed was Jenny looked up at the ceiling for a moment to think. "The dress wouldn't fit him, or so he said. The two-two didn't fit either. I made him wear a pretty pink princess crown with cool diamonds. The one you got me for my birthday." Jenny exclaimed and crushed Day in another hug.

"Who's her?" Jenny asked referring to me and she looked at me with her cute orange eyes that looked like Day's.

"I'm Clorori." I said to her. Day looked at me then back at Jenny. "She's my friend. She is Conneticut's servant, even though I'm almost positive he doesn't treat her like one. She lives here." Day says kindly to her.

"Ohhhh." Jenny says making a long face. "Hi!" She exclaimed and smiled to me and I smiled back at her. She's the type of kid you wish all kids would turn out like. Jenny grabbed Day's hand and jumped her to her feet. She ran around in circles around the couch like she had wings. She sure had a lot of energy. "Lets Go! Outside! And play TAG!" She chanted flying out the door, past Cale. Day fell back onto the couch and laughed.

"She is exhausting already." She laughed massaging her face.

Cale walked over plopped on the other side of her, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Now you know what I have to put up with." He says.