Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Life Changing Choices

I was being partly modest as I stuck my hands underneath my butt to keep the dress riding up. My heart was racing as we disappeared into the darkness Jenny and I stopped at. More werewolves jumped over us and ran towards the castle. I was worried about Jenny and Day, If they were alright.

The werewolf let go of my dress and I sat up and watched it circle around me and nip at me. I didn't know what it wanted. It kept growling and circling. I took deep breaths. I didn't think it was going to hurt me. It stopped in front of me and eyed me. I kept thinking it was trying to tell me something but I couldn't figure out what.

I thought of Sparky and how communicated with me. He read my mind so maybe it could read mine.

Of course this thing didn't look like Sparky. It didn't look like a bloodhound, It looked like an overgrown wolf.

It snapped at me and I let out a sharp gasp. So it can understand me, ok.

It rolled its eyes and suddenly leapt into the bushes. I waited, I was prepared to run. In an instant another rustle came from the bush and a tall, human-looking figure popped out. I couldn't actually see his face or anything because of the darkness, but I was positive it was his human form. "Funny to find a live human in the castle of a vampire and even more funny for the human to let a young vampire escape. Exactly where are your loyalties." He said. His voice was husky and he seemed a bit mad. My loyalties?
"Do not you know, even if you were to have live as a pet in that reeking castle you would have died sooner or later." I gulped when I thought of the way I would die or even where or when. It wasn't something I usually thought about. He knelt down beside me but even being so close I couldn't make out a face. "Tell me, Do you want to come with us. When we are finished wiping out the vampires here, or partially, you can come with us and leave them."

My heart started jumping wildly. I could be free again and not have to worry about vampires. The way my heart jumped of excitement made me shiver. I just couldn't get Day and Jenny out of my mind.
I didn't want them to die. What about Conneticut?
"Yes. I'd like that." I whispered pushing them aside. In a way I felt guilty. I know Conneticut just started to learn to trust me and that would all disappear.

What was I thinking! He'll probably end up being killed anyway so I'll never see him again.

"Good. Now get on my back." He said. He knelt away from me and I watched as the human shape suddenly morphed into the werewolf shape again. It snarled at me. I leapt to my feet and it knelt down like a horse. I climbed onto it's thick fur and wrapped my arms around its neck. It suddenly leaped forwards farther into the darkness and ran with its broad paws thudding against the ground. Howls came from in front of us and more werewolves flew past. We were going so fast, it feels faster than when Day took me out.

I couldn't look ahead or the fast wind would sting my eyes so I had to keep them closed. It hadn't dawned on me I was about to change my life again. I'd be with werewolves instead of vampires.

He kept jumping and running faster and faster, even still I could hear the bell ring. I had never been told what the alarm meant. I hadn't been told about a lot of things, that I was sure of. He skidded to a stop and turned to look back into the darkness of the trees. He inhaled and let out a great big howl and in return others howls came from the castle. He growled and barked before he began to run again. I had no idea what the barking meant, I didn't know if it was good or bad.