Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Vampires

I still had that blaring headache. I opened my eyes to see I was still on the bed in the same position. I weakly lifted my head up to see it had gotten darker in the room and that I was alone. My mind suddenly snapped back to what happened. Him biting me.

Oh my god. Was I a vampire?! Does it just seem like its dark?!

Panic rose inside of my and I hopped off the bed but was hit by dizziness and fell back to sit. My face was sweaty and I felt out of breath. I really had to get out of there quickly before that royal leech came back. I jumped to my feet and ran for the door. The handle, surprisingly, was not locked and I jerked it open. I stared into the torch lit hallway. I was about to take 1 step when the leech suddenly appeared in front of me. It took me a second to fully realize he was there.

I looked up at him and he glared at me. "Get. Back. Inside." He silently demands but I just stare up at him dumbfounded. "Now." He says. I just stare up at him and look deep into those pink eyes surround his black pupils.

"I want to go home!" I suddenly burst at him. I attempt to push him out of the way but he doesn't move.

"I don't care little human, go back now" He says waving his hand and my body moves unwillingly back into the room and and plops down on the bed. He comes in and shuts the door then continues to glare at me.

"I just want to see my mother and father! Their dying of starvation and I was supposed to bring back food but your little guards caught me. I need to see them!" I yell at him, still being unable to move from this sitting position.

He lets out a chuckle and glances at the ceiling then looks back down at me. "Little human.... I don't care! I don't care about you or your god forsaken family! You are mine now so accept it. Your parents are probably dead by now so forget about them! And don't you ever attempt to walk out of this room again without my permission, or I'll get my dog to eat you." He spat at me.

Dog? Where?

I looked around the room, more towards the cage behind me, where I saw a pair of glowing red eyes. I gasped.

Could animals become vampires too?

"Get it? Good. Now you will go start a warm bath for me and come get me in the room next door when its finished" He says. I don't move and he watches to see if I'll listen. He lets out an agitated sigh.
"Little human. Do 50 push ups then do as I said" He says waving him hand and I dive to the floor and my arms start lifting me up and down. The vampire prince watches for a few seconds then leaves, closing the door.

Even though I wasn't doing the push ups, my arms began to become very sore but my arms kept lifting and releasing and lifting again. It was taking the energy right out of me and it added to the headache that refused to go away.

After the 50, my arms lifted me up one more time to get me to stand up and I was exhausted. I unwillingly walked into the bathroom which was bright and white. It was all white except for the flower petals in a jar and lavender candles that stood beside bubble bath. There's was a giant bathtub that was more the size of 3 Jacuzzis.
----------------------------------------------------------
I knocked on the door next door, again unwillingly. The Prince opened the door and looked down at me to see me glaring up at him.

"Good little human" He said and walked past me to go into his room. Very hesitantly, I followed him back into his room staring a hole through the back of his hot pink head.I followed him into the bathroom but I stared at the dog whose red eyes glowed in the darkness of the room. I suddenly lifted my hand to my neck to where he bit me.

There were 4 teeth sized holes where the prince had bit me. I wondered if I was a vampire, or turning into one. Unknowingly, I accidentally walked right into the prince's back and he turned to look down at me. His eyes lowered to my hand on my neck.

"Do you think you are my equal? Do you think your a vampire?" He asked. I stared up at him. His eyes were glowing blood red again and it startled me a bit.

"I-I don't know" I muttered to the floor. I noticed that he took a step towards me.

"Little human, do you believe the myth that if you are bitten by a vampire, you turn into one? Do you believe in the whole venom thing?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I guess" I said, still staring at the ground. I looked up at him after a second.

"Little human, it's quite the other way around. If humans drink our blood, then they turn into a vampire. Its either your born a vampire or your not. If you were turned into a vampire by drinking our blood, if another human were to drink your blood, they wouldn't turn into a vampire because you weren't born one." He says turning back.

He suddenly closed the door in my face and I stared at the black door. "Little human, don't leave my room" He says. I knew he waved his hand because I felt like the door was so far away when I looked at it.