Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Revealed Identities

Once you get to know that red-glowing eyed dog he can be a real teddy bear. I've already come to the conclusion that animals can become vampires since it bit me and licked my blood when I first pet it. Really its eyes only glow when its dark in the room, just like the princes whom I still don't know the name of. He doesn't know mine either, that's why he calls me little human.

I also came to the conclusion that the prince also liked to take extremely long baths because he's already been in there for two straight hours and I'm getting tired. I'm tired but I don't feel comfortable going to sleep.

Another thing I came to the conclusion of is that the dogs name was Sparky because it says it on it's collar. The dog was a blood hound, but it wasn't scary at all. It had soft black and short fur with a patch of brown near his rear, which IS fur by the way.

I even let the dog out, not caring if it wasn't allowed to come out or not. It seemed to be allowed since it wasn't scared of coming out.

"Little human!" The prince's voice suddenly called.

"What do you want you blood sucking vampire!" I yell at him. I was sitting on the floor with the blood hounds head in my lap and I was petting it.

"Come here now!" He yells through the door. I scare at the door, almost waiting for him to pop his head out and glare at me with his red eyes.

"Whatever you want, you can get it yourself!" I yell back at him. I waited for a moment to see if he would respond. Nothing happened and I began to wonder if he actually got it himself.

"Little human, come here now" I heard his voice say. I suddenly jumped to my feet and dragged my feet to the bathroom door. My hand extended and twisted the doorknob and opened the door then closing it behind me. I looked around the room to see him still lying in the bathtub with bubbles still in it.

Could it really still be warm? What kind of bubbles are those?

I gained back control over my legs and he turned his head to look at me.

"What do you want you brat" I spat at him. He just glanced at me blankly then closed his eyes and sank further into the tub.

"Company" He said with some bubbles being made in the water. I crossed my arms at him.

"That's it? You know why don't you call me for something important!" I yell angrily at him. I really liked Sparky and I wanted to go back.

"Well, little human, you told me to get it myself" He says blankly again. He acted as if he wasn't aware of my anger towards him.

"Well I'm going back" I say turning around to open the door.

"Sit little human" He says. I felt myself get yanked to the cold ground. I twist myself around to look up at him with an angry face.

He continues to stare at me then randomly puts a pink cloth over his eyes and leans his head back against the tub. I sit there getting impatient and waiting for him to say something. He said he wanted company, so why doesn't he say something?

"Little human I-"

"That's not my name so quit calling me that!" I yell. It was just a burst of impatientness that made me yell like I did. He took the cloth off of his eyes and looks at me with his pink eyes.

"Then what is your name?" He asks. I glare at him. Did I really want to tell him? I sort of preferred he didn't know. I just wanted to get out of here.

"What's your name?" I question him. He stares at me blankly for a second then leans his head back.

"To you," He starts" Is either 'Master' , 'Your highness', or you can just call me 'Prince' but don't you dare call me princy. What's yours?" He asks.

"Why the hell would you care! You seem content calling me little human. " I spat at him and turned around so my bad was faced him.
He wants to play stubborn, I can play stubborn.

"Conneticut" He says softly and I keep my back directed towards him. "My name is Prince Conneticut. Or Conneticut Harins if you want to be technical"

"Whatever. My name is Clorori" I say to him.

"And Clorori, how old would you be?" He questions.

"Whats it too ya?" I ask turning around to look at him slightly.

"Nothing just curious. If you are curious I am 1005 years old. Or 19 in human years. When I turn 20 I'll be taking over my fathers place"

His father's place? He means king?

"Don't you have to be like... married to be a king?" I ask

"Well. I have to get married within 5 years of being King or the throne passes on" He says. He disappeared under the water and I suddenly heard the plug get popped and the water began to drain. He soon came back to the surface.

"I'm only 15 by the way, and I want to go home to mom and dad"
♠ ♠ ♠
I know some names may be confusing since I love unique names.
Clorori: Clow(glow)-Roar-EE
Conneticut: Connecticut(the state)