Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Hungry Confrontation

I was starving. I wanted food badly and it was only 4:00 in the morning. I haven't slept a wink. The room felt cold and unfamiliar. The sheets were a bit scratchy and the springs in the mattress were pushing up against my spine. The only thing warm in the room was the glow of the small lamp on the small nightstand beside my bed. It gave off the same light as the chandelier I saw on the main floor.

There were no windows, no other doors, no closet. It was like a small cramped box with a fat kid trying to fit himself into it. I mean a very small box. And when compared to a very small box, we are all fat kids.

I was lucky enough to even fit on the bed it was so short, it was like a toddlers bed. The room had all black walls that added to the darkness. My shadow was cast dimly on the black wall beside me as I sat up.

I had been there for almost 2 days. I had to admit to myself that my parents must be dead and that I would be forced to live here for the rest of my days. It could only be a matter of time before I die as well. I haven't been fed and I'm dying of thirst. Maybe I could just sneak into the bathroom and steal some water.. oh that's right... there's a fountain in the room. Who has a fountain in their room?!

I made my decision. I would go and get a drink and possibly look for a way to escape.

I opened the door that squeaked when I first budged it and eventually opened it. I tip toed to the chrome fountain beside the bathroom. I was just about to reach for the button to get the water to flow when I heard the rustling of sheets in princ- Conneticut's bed. I peaked over and jumped in the air. I was scared out of my wits. He was staring at me, his red eyes glowing. His white fangs glistened in the darkness and glowed.

"I wouldn't drink that little human" He says tiredly. For a second I thought he would yell or freak.

"Why the hell not" I tried to snap at him but I was too weak.

"Its not a water fountain" He said plopping back down on his bed. "Its a blood fountain. Emergencies for me only"

I took a gulp of my dry saliva and my stomach let out the biggest rumble ever. So loud that Conneticut jumped and sat up. Being a vampire, it must be loud if they have super hearing or whatever.

"Keep it down, little human. I'm trying to sleep" He says plopping back down again.
Why that conceited! arrogant! Selfish little ...!

"No I will not be quiet and I can't help it! I haven't eaten in over 4 days and I'm starving to death! I need food! I am so weak and my patience and everything is at its end"

I stomped over to the bed and randomly stared hitting. I punched him and slapped him in a sissy and weak way. It probably didn't hurt him but it satisfied me. He grabbed my wrists eventually and glared at me. His eyes glowed a bit brighter and I could see a minor hand-shaped bruise on his cheek.

"What did I tell you you sorry little human, about hitting me! How dare you even lay a finger on me! Go back to bed and I might resist killing you! Now leave you abominating hypocrite" He yells pushing me back. I land on my back on the ground. I stare at the ceiling. I wasn't gonna take any of his crap.

I jump to my feet and stare down at him. He turned around and he appeared to be sleeping.

I stomped my feet to the other side and crossed my arms and glared down at him. He didn't stir or move.

"Get up you selfish jerk! I'm hungry! Go get me some food!" I yell at him. My blood was boiling with anger. I don't have a very long fuse. I never had a long fuse since the vampires attacked humans. I promised myself I would never cater to one, but I also had to accept the fact that not all vampires are evil.

He still didn't move. His eyes remained closed. I noticed Sparky staring at me. I couldn't help but sigh with aggravation. I used my strength and climbed onto the bed and jumped on him. I kept jumping and he kept flying in the air. He still didn't move. Either he's faking it or he's one hell of a heavy sleeper. I guess I'd have to resort to violence.

I glanced around the dark room and decided I would smash him with the round mirror on his desk. I roamed to it and picked it up and walked back and stared at his sleeping form. He was sleeping peacefully but I didn't feel any compassion for that leech.

I raised the round mirror over my head and counted to three. Well actually I only counted to 2 before my patience ran out again. I watched as I smashed his head with the mirror and his eyes shot open brighter than ever. They were glowing menacingly and he didn't waste any time getting up.

I glared at him as he sat up and swung his feet over the bed. He rubbed his head and let out a very loud, but low, growl. His eyes shot up to me and he swiftly slapped me across the face. He used so much force I flew to the ground and I quickly turned around to see him glaring dangerously into my eyes. He reached down and picked me up by my dirty white tank top and hung me in the air. He held me close to his face as he glared down at me. He threw me violently across the room.

I was flying backwards when I suddenly came in contact with the wall. My head smashed against the wall and I slid to the floor. I grabbed my head and I made a slight whimpering sound.

"Your dead little human. You should go join your family now you good for nothing human" Conneticut says and he reaches down for me and picks me up by my neck. His long fingers got a tight grip around my throat and he lift me into the air and slammed me against the wall. "You'll regret that human and repay it with your life"

I looked at him and I felt this strange feeling inside of me. It was the desire to live. I suddenly didn't want to die. I was scared. My breath got caught in my throat where his hands were and he squeezed me tighter.