Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Near Death Experience

He really didn't seem like he was bluffing. He just stared a whole through my eyes as if the red glow would shoot out of his eyes like a laser. His grip didn't tighten and my head was pounding. None of my blood was getting to my brain.

I did the only thing I could do.

I lifted my leg that felt like it weighed 100 pounds and nailed him right where the-sun-don't-shine.

He let go of me instantly and collapsed to the floor doubling over. He whimpered like a dog as he doubled over and I could have swore I saw some tears. I quickly ran for the door and flung it open. I tried to run through the threshold but something bounced me back into the room.

I tried again and another force pushed me back into the room.
Dammit. He told me not to leave the room and waved his hand! Now how am I supposed to escape. I looked at him still on the ground whimpering. I quickly dashed to the balcony to peer over the rail. I gulped. It was a terribly long way down. I quickly glanced around the room, looking for something, anything, to help me. My heart was pounding. I looked at the umbrella that stood tall on the outdoor table.

I quickly thought about it.
God! I had to stop thinking of such cartoon idea's!

I dropped that idea of jumping over the balcony and somehow landing safely with the umbrella floating me down.

I looked at the balcony doors to see him standing there a bit crooked. His eyes were still glowing. With a murderous vampire, its not such a hot idea being on the balcony. He just stared at me intensely like I was a piece of meat.

That's when I realized something wet running down my back and I soon realized it was my head that was bleeding. It was coming out pretty fast too.

He began to walk towards me with a minor limp that you could barely notice. I was cornered in the balcony and my only solution was to jump. Then again, could I jump? I can't leave him room. Could the balcony count as part of his room?

My body started to shake as he got closer and I didn't dare take a step back, giving him a chance to just flip me over the edge.

He suddenly sped up to me and grabbed my wrist, holding me up in the air. He suddenly started to walk forwards again and I looked back to see the edge of the balcony coming closer and closer. I tried to kick him but he just caught my foot and held me sideways in the air.

He lifted me over the edge and instead of trying to get away, I just clung to him for dear life. It was a very, very long way down and I would surely die.

He let out an evil chuckle and I turned to stare at him.

Who would have thought all this would happen just for being hungry? Or breaking a mirror over his head?

"Little human. Are you ready to die? I'll be sure to lick up your blood when you hit the ground at 30 miles an hour." He says. No, I couldn't say he said it. It wasn't his voice. It was different, deeper. His voice sounded a bit older, or more mature anyway. It wasn't soothing like it had been before, despite the malicious comments.

He suddenly let go of me and I screamed. I quickly reached for his hand and I clung to him. I'm sure anyone in this place could have heard me scream. His other hand came to my fingers and tried to peel them off his wrist when the door suddenly slammed open.

"STOP CONNETICUT!" A woman's voice yells. Somebody suddenly came up behind him and held his hand away from mine. Even though my vision was blurry, I could see that she was a very young woman and that she was beautiful. Her snow white skin glowed with her dim glowing red eyes. She and Conneticut stared at each other. She almost appeared to be crying as they both just stared intensely at each other.

Conneticut moved his hand around my wrist and lifted me up inside the balcony then dropped me to the hard cement floor of the balcony.

My head was so dizzy and I knew I would pass out. The women bent down and held my head, stroking my hair that hadn't been washed in a few days.

"It's all right, I'm here" Her soft voice said calmly. I smiled weakly at her and I passed out.